Alternative Incomes

Can we have just oneee general thread about side hustles, jobs, investing (not stocks/real estate), flipping things, niches, etc.?

Just a thread to talk about getting income in different ways other than coins, because at the end of the day some people will win and others will lose - it's all a gamble, but if you can setup something consistent now you can keep taking more gambles in coins until you win!

I've been looking at things like affiliate marketing, flipping phones/watches etc., but I just wanted to hear some stories from more experienced folk. Too much shilling out there for online courses (another good niche tho) to trust anyone. I personally am a socially awkward weeb salesman right now who hates talking to people. If I can find a way to not talk to people and make money that would be great!

Attached: 1475610733239.jpg (1200x1800, 1.37M)

the government will fuck you in the ass with a huge tax dildo.
whatever you do it wont be worth the time and effort.

Wot?

Yeah, you're supposed to pay taxes on the majority of your income, correct. This isn't something new or surprising. Crypto is taxable too.

crypto is not taxable where i live.

you need to have a really high income for selfemployment to be a realistic alternative to wage cucking.

I should have specified for the US then.

If you can manage 3-4k/mo that's completely livable. Some anons make 20-30k/mo. I know they do.

But why would it have to be any higher than your wagecuck income?

dropship, code, email marketing on fiverr, grow shrooms and sell them on wickr with an instagram as your advertising source, buy pure MDMA or coke on dark web and sell it at the local college

Buy grey market drugs on alibaba and sell them in your local area.

tell me more. Are these chinese LSD substitutes?

I want to have sexual relationships without any protection for my male sexual organ for the sake of procreation via fornication with that Japanese descent female.

Nonsummerjack accepts bitcoin, you know.

more like xanax

She would tease me more than Nagatoro if I ever gave her just 1 bitcoin.
She is probably pure though; so many cosplay from nerdy stuff.

You can literally pay bitcoin to have sex with her my man. It's not a secret.

iirc, that was a scam run by a third party

can i get ar un down on dropshipping? I eheard iti sitn very good cause of the china shit

Unfortunate.

I remember there was an user who made money photographing dogs here. I'd like to do that but I wouldn't know where to start and it's probably not profitable here.

Now that's something interesting. Women care way too much about their dogs.

Sweet Anubis

that shit isnt a grey market

Not just women

Attached: 1556506230031.gif (728x720, 550K)

I need it, hope they have percocets and adderall too

>female

Fucking kek

underrated

Sorry your thread turned to shit.

Basically you have to use your skills and time. For example I want to start doing bookkeeping part time and start my own business eventually so I don't have to slave to my bosses.

Lot of the online stuff like selling on eBay and amazon don't work anymore.

If you are handy then you can try doing construction stuff. Lot of stuff like drywall and painting to be done.

A cool form of passive income is owning and stocking a few vending machines. There's a few videos and YouTube channels that are really helpful on the topic. You could be earning yourself upwards of 300-500 dollars in profit per month for minimal effort. This will involve networking or soliciting the owners of buildings or facilities, as well as the initial investment of buying used vending machines. Good luck user!

Hes saying the drugs are closer to xanax than lsd dummy

Thanks anons, it's interesting shit like this that's fun to know it even exist.

>selling on eBay and amazon don't work anymore.
this holy fuck trying to sell anything ont hat piece of shit platform takes fucking forever.

lol it doesn't work like that. The grey market is all sketch research chems and unscheduled peds like sarms and hormone secretogogues.Thats why it's the grey market... its just shit that's not illegal yet. Closest thing to a common pharmaceutical rec drug you gonna get is etiz (benzo analogue)

I missed the ebay doesn't sell anymore thing. I think this is wrong.

I just bumped into a guy recently in person who sells shit full time on amazon/ebay. Retail/online flips to his store. I would say the same thing that it didn't work, but it clearly does work still, there's just more knowledge involved now I guess.

If you could provide that knowledge or somebody I'd like to know.

My uncle got rich as fuck buying old broken farm equipment and fixing it up then reselling it. Totally self taught on all mechanical stuff, he just really enjoyed it. He got rich enough to retire young from being a firefighter and get a huge property where he now just chills. Still buying old farm equipment and fixing it afaik, haven't seen him in a while.

Point is, find something you enjoy and try your best to make a profit on the side. grind hard when you're young, and if it's going well don't be afraid to make it your main focus in life.

I'm trying to do the same with ai atm. I'm trying to learn as much as I can, and trying to put together projects that solve real problems. I'm just starting out so it's tough, but I'm enjoying learning it and if nothing comes of it, I'll still be happy I spent the time to learn a new skill, so there's not a huge risk.

It also helps if you manage to luck into a profitable niche.

You know, I took sarms like 8 years ago. Do they actually work? I felt nothing last time.

That mk677 seems promising tbqh - apparently not a sarm tho

I knew it either way.
I still want to make her my wife and breed the fuck out of her daily by having sex sessions that last 10 hours per day, even if it means that I will lose some sleep, some stamina and some dick energy. But she would still become pregnant of my child so it's all good.

I would do absolutely anything in order to marry her that doesn't involve money due to the hitherto reasons I said ;_;

Attached: 40803205_300576887387942_5731743230710553697_n.jpg (1080x1349, 163K)

Also bumping OP as a kind act.

Attached: 41307694_155256112065660_181544846905815426_n.jpg (1080x1350, 153K)

I earn like .01 btc a day from referral commission with prime-xbt.io

Start with a small NNN property and keep trading up.

I run a website for each thing I'm interested in. Education resources and blog posts. Most of the revenue comes from selling books.

How much profit/revenue? Are they e books?