Uhh boys

Conquering of an API market begins

Attached: 2FB6C5A9-FD1E-41C7-8781-3EB86B623FFA.png (1536x2048, 2.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

prime.coinbase.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who?

cool to see all these new companies coming out based on chainlink.

Oh nooooooooo i just market sold all muh link at 20% loss. Please tell me its going to 2.60

Just kidding....
Attention dear (((market maker))), I have an announcement to make:

*AHEM....*

I

AM

NEVER

FUCKING

SELLING

&

MY

LINKIES

STAY

SUPER

STINKY

IN

COLD

STORAGE
-----------------------------------
N E V E R S E L L I N G

E

V

E

R

S

E

L

L

I

N

G

Attached: 93AE6F05-0433-4479-8708-F1615FC239FF.png (1000x1369, 1.09M)

I don't want to have to trust anyone. Wtf

based

sergey stop posting

>>russian tabs

russian scammer here to scam some more

Based now we're all getting scammed together.

Attached: 1561282990190.jpg (702x900, 185K)

In 2 years time CMC will be BTC, ETH, LINK and then about 50 projects that all use LINK.

looks like they will offer staking.... probably won't be staking with a nobody. But at least competition is heating up. Coinbase !!! Please hurry up and get in the staking game.

Coinbase is in the institutional staking game. You better at least get an LLC and 50k ready

Everyone is running as fast as they can to set up their chainlinks. We really are selling shovels to the gold miners.

>he thinks bitcoin will be anything more than a dying ember in 2 years

I think I now better understand the "mainnet will come but not like you expected" larp. Is this how it begins? Soon we'll have fintech nodes running derivatives contracts, then?

LITERALLY

Attached: 1561856626612.png (800x350, 19K)

50k usd or linkies?

10/10 best Sergey Meme ever created

absolutely hideous front end OP

Both

>We have decided to use a combination of our own infrastructure and cloud services (AWS, DigitalOcean). Even-though we could have run the entire Chainlink infrastructure on AWS alone in our opinion it makes sense to use atleast one of the other cloud providers (Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, Digital Ocean, Linode) or your own infrastructure in case AWS will have multi region or global failure.

Absolutely horrendous english. 3rd worlders for sure.

All three.

Damn if that's not a sell sign

If I want to create an llc and stake my linkies does that technically count as realizing their value and force me to immediately fork over 20% or whatever in cap gains? Or can I just stake and pay tax on my staking income payouts? I am worried cb will fuck me and just seize all my links. Unless you are able to stake them in a smart contract but I have a feeling that won't happen for a while and cb will impart as much control over your funds as possible in the mean time. I don't want them to fuk me, wat do?

Attached: 1552420499627.jpg (655x627, 101K)

Should be able to use them to "fund" the LLC, or also as a loan or equity purchase.

Doesn't look like it from my preliminary googling, but jews will be jews...so go ask some CPA kike for the real answer.

Attached: 1559061395191.jpg (1080x1080, 1.2M)

There will be a hell of a lot of pajeet companies springing up like mushrooms, offering bullshit datafeeds, trying to sell their shares, shitcoins and what not in an attempt to steal your linkies. Don't fall for the scams like LP, NEVER FUCKING SELL

You're fine

I am excited to hear about staking details. I have tokens with a parent and a sibling and would like to form an LLC to stake as a group and then pay ourselves as owners.

Get a good lawyer, you will most probably end up in jail

Lol, for what?

I have a theory that LP devs joined the Chainlink team because they learned about Coinbase and other monster companies planning to offer staking--linkpool devs know they will get btfo, so they joined chainlink at the first opportunity

He said whos first, then payment providers, then neets

Sergey and co. must believe in their skills though. I think they were hired on merit.

>what is BAE systems
Jonny is smart af

prime.coinbase.com/

Attached: Screenshot_20190708-030204_Chrome.jpg (1439x2709, 412K)

50k GBP. We're going to the big leagues. Muslims out, moon missions in.

Yup, a whole cottage industry is forming around Chainlink.

This isn't a "partnership" you doofus.
This is a whole new project specifically built around Chainlink.

The real scam was all the friends we scammed along the way.