WHAT THE FUCK

I had some unexpected bills catch me by surprise so I cashed out 0.69 btc for $8k 9 days ago and coinbase put my whole $8k on hold for 76 days
I really need this money and I can't get any response from them
Why are they doing this to me? I have fucking bills to pay!!

Attached: coinbase.png (1125x2436, 239K)

Should have just used their coinbase debit card thing user. Dont expect anything quick with cashing out/in in crypto unless you use an ATM.

buys brainlet coins for 8000
makes 23 dollars with it
cant get the 8000 out
good job big boy

KEK I USE GEMINI

SAME DAY OR 1 DAY WIRES AND THEY PAY MY FEES

STAY KEKED YOU NORMIE FAGGOT HOPE THEY SEND YOUR SHIT TO THE TAX MAN TOO

>why did jewbase jew me like this?

Attached: 1549159930443.jpg (250x243, 23K)

lel takes me back to the big run in 2017 and how coinbase held the crypto I bought for the entire run, only for it to be released right after the market started crashing and all my gains had been lost

Whats even the rational for holding my funds for 2.5 months?

YEP FUCK COINBASE I WILL NEVER USE THESE PIECES OF FUCKING SHIT EVER AGAIN

I need to switch. CB fucked me over 3 times with their incompetence. Is Gemini legit??

KIKED

Attached: 1493949592687.png (600x544, 155K)

Just cash out using PayPal. It is there instantly. Then pay like $5 to go from PayPal to bank account instantly. You can go from Coinbase to bank account in about 3 min.

Mind explaining how you do it with PayPal? Where do you get your coin exchanged for usd on PayPal?

I sold the 0.69 btc and then the funds were instantly put on hold for 76 days so I can't use my paypal or bank account to transfer it

will you withdraw amount scale with the value of btc or do you just have to wait?

they are just checking if you are a terrorist. you have nothing to hide right?

Attached: 1512611753622.png (1410x1145, 764K)

yes user

you know how it's also legit? no fucking referral links for pajeets to exploit

FUCK COINBASE btw they hire tons of women who know nothing about tech or blockchain just to appease the SJW crowd it's fucking pathetic

lol glowies in that ass

We thank you for your 0% interest loan. We look forward to working with you in the future.
T. Coinbase

How do you cash out withotu coinbase

>crypto is the future

not if people have to wait 3 months for their money

what the fuck? they don't prevent you from selling, just from moving fiat out of your wallet to a bank, no? or do you mean the post-buy hold (which only happens if you use a CC or bank pay on regular Coinbase like a brainlet instead of using Coinbase Pro, aka GDAX back then)?

>space is the future
not if people they can't breath in it

coinbase has started putting my ether on hold for 2 weeks after i buy it. wtf. im using only abra now 10 times better

whats abra

use Coinbase Pro