Where have all the FANTOM shills gone!? Did you really just cut and run and leave me with the bag? What about Dubai!...

Where have all the FANTOM shills gone!? Did you really just cut and run and leave me with the bag? What about Dubai!? Mainnet? Was it all just a lie?

Attached: fantom-logo.jpg (300x300, 9K)

so many better projects out there...why the fuk would you invest in this shit

Just wait until end of July. 300k bag here

im still here with my bags

Attached: 1536411041208.png (2106x1686, 770K)

how new are you? they dumped their bags on you and are now in LIT or VIDT or COTI if they haven't already dumped those bags and moved to the next

You guys don't know what you're in for. Im happy all you dumb fucks are selling for trash PnDs. I buy more cheap FTM in meantime.

Imagine selling the biggest tech leaps in crypto in a long time.

Biggest bag after LINK.
aBFT consensus on track, that's all I need.
I don't shill, I just lurk.
Just wait until things start moving again and I'm sure biz will be littered with FTM shills again

Back into ONE lmao

this. out of all the coins being shilled rn, FTM has the most going for them on a lot of levels. i'm assuming my fellow Jow Forumsnessmen are accumulating. next year is gonna be big.

Attached: BV.jpg (1200x1200, 182K)

they all dumped during the binance listing even one month ago

When they shill that the coin got listed for '' free '' on binance and you DYOR and see that most coins are listed for free on binance...baka

post your bags user.

HAHAHAH I MADE IT OUT ALIVE

Attached: file.png (484x65, 5K)

I only have a small amount of cash in FTM but it looks promising. Does anyone know when they'll start properly marketing the coin?

after mainnet launch which is supposed to be sept 30th

>"they"

I guess I'll accumulate some more before then, thanks.

you're never gonna make it.

Attached: beelzepepe.png (163x224, 45K)

The idea that you won't be able to make at least a 10x on this is laughable. Its fucking 3 cents right now.

I'm not selling until 10 dollars

Name one.

Nah fren. Still here! Waiting quietly in the shadows for blastoff.

Still in this together

Investing in a scamtoken

Attached: image.jpg (463x698, 170K)

Still here user, waiting, accumulating
Be patient and you shall be rewarded friend

EOY price?

Yeah it was all a lie. Now they've pivoted to being SNTVT shills

The cost of an evening with your mother. $1 USD

i only have a suicide stack because ftm burned and pissed me off and i'm still down from my initial

My mom passed away a month ago

sorry, man :(

shhhh we are accumulating in silence

They're now in VIDT waiting for it to be listed on Binance. Once it gets listed, they'll be moving on lol. Just check VIDT's tg, it's full of moonbois speculating on Binance listing, exact same thing on FTM's tg 2-3 months ago.