This coin is unironically partnered with Alibaba and Intel and the only other coin that impressive is Link

This coin is unironically partnered with Alibaba and Intel and the only other coin that impressive is Link

At links market cap, this coin is worth 14 dollars a pop

>basically, stay poor

Attached: iExec_RLC.png (250x247, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

software.intel.com/en-us/articles/can-a-blockchain-controlled-robot-change-the-future
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

acquiring bags daily

25K reporting in

Let's hope this July 12th thing is true

Soon user

Attached: 534F2FA0-D956-44A4-9DA5-44C07DF8E300.jpg (1920x1080, 262K)

I don't believe the July 12th prediction, but I'm thinking after December we'll see it start to pump up. 2020 I have a feel that we'll start to get decent media attention (I'm speculating)

What are the chances of a listing before the binance ban? I want to get some but if it will be a heavy bag later on then I'll just accumulate more link.

it's unironically pajeet scams

>Iexec volume, 150k
>Chainlink volume, 60 million

literal shitcoin

Attached: DEATH AWAITS THE UNWORTHY.png (616x480, 435K)

This is a joke....anyone with any trace of brain cells in after researching this company would clearly delete their browsing history let alone invest in this shit fuckery of a coin .

What's wrong with the company?

It's a golem and link copy

This is a 2017 shitcoin lol.

Guys, the only coins that matter are BTC & ETH. Get that through your retarded heads.

They're actually partnered with IBM Cloud, Intel, and Alibaba Cloud. It also isn't a copy of Link or Golem. It's a different coin. They take it a step further with dOracle Cloud Computing.

No they aren't. This coin is a pajeets scam

"No they're not"... Listen, retard, I literally contacted Intel about the partnership claiming I was a journalist. They gave me a link to their blog confirming the partnership. Don't worry, the price will stay low for a while, so you still have time to accumulate. No need to keep scaring off the uneducated anons.

Attached: 1562464993695.gif (650x705, 38K)

software.intel.com/en-us/articles/can-a-blockchain-controlled-robot-change-the-future

Notice the same level of low IQ FUD.

Notice how its always mentioned, without any actual supporting details.

You’ve been told anons. This token is the next 30x.

How has it gone so unnoticed?

Can you post a screenie of the email? I will buy a big bag right now if you do

I'm honestly not sure, but I assume it's their lack of marketing. It isn't that they don't have a marketing team, but getting the coin very popular doesn't seem to be most important to them right now. They've already secured partnerships with major corporations, and I believe it's building the tech and maintaining those relationships that is most important to them. These guys are working on groundbreaking tech, and that isn't going to fizzle out just because of a low market cap.

I didn't email them. I used their chat feature on their website. Go ahead and talk to them yourself. EDIT: I apologize guys, it was IBM that I had contacted a couple days ago, not Intel. I'm messaging them right now for proof that you can talk to them about it. Still waiting on response, standby..

Attached: 1.png (1354x689, 718K)

This rep wasn't as knowledgeable as the last one I spoke to, but here's the response I just got at least confirming through documentation.

Attached: 2.png (1306x733, 106K)

Lmao based af

this coin could 30x and still not break the top 20. but itd flip dogecoin!

tremendous room for growth.

Not a coin. Fuck off pajeet.

token. whatever user

Have sex

You know a coin at rank 2000 could 1000x and not break the top 20 too? :)

the only thing this coin has made is dumpeng
I have been baguetted in the past from this coin (bought at 1,80$ and then at 50 cent)

I don't buy now... 12 july, v5, v6... the same larps of the last year, of may and so on.. professional shiller for this coin

Never invest in french, look at req

shit on the street

sigh
it feels like only 10 people know of iexec

RLC IS NO REQ. REQ stopped to accomplish his goals. RLC is ahead of their roadmap

The only reason to REQ hype was the Fiat pairing and as soon they removed from roadmap the token was doomed

and how new are you?
RLC was shilled as hard as link last year
so was REQ
ENG
AMB

no, there was no coin shilled hard as Link

Rlc was mentioned only in proximity of dumping events (V3, V4 this year)...this coin has history of pumping and dumping. Whales do not support it.
You haven't to be a genious to see that whales (probably bitcoin whales) they are all in Link and support the coin (it broke the ATH before Bitcoin)
If whales knew somenthing about RLC, you can be sure you'd see other prices
For example we wouldn't be dumping from 80 cent to 30

>ped to accomplish his goals. RLC is ahead of their roadmap
That's true. When I researched them I found out they hit every release date. They seem to be on top of it, which is what makes me feel good.

Incorrect. Try to scam these pajeets I don't care, but, this guy is lying to get you to buy his shitcoin.

Rlc was shilled very hard at the tail end of last year

>als. RLC is ahead of th
That's a good point, but again, my speculation is that we still have months until we see any real pump in price on this token. After all my research, I believe this will be worth a lot some day, but I definitely don't believe it's about to explode.. yet.. That's why I'm okay with giving out all this info about iExec. Dudes who keep saying "pajeet" and try to make it look like a scam are trying to keep the price down. I don't see the point, since it probably won't pump until at least December (if not mid 2020)

What they said about Link was almost all true, Coinbase, Google, and expect also Swift Docusign, Oraclize
Go with the whales: they have money and more knowledge than you, they can't be wrong
The bitcoin whales they are in Link

One day you'll realize that your shitcoin can and will run on ETH without your little ERC token.
Hopefully before that, you realize there's competition and the concept of what RLC strives to achieve can be done already.
For your own sake.

>concept of what RLC strives to achieve can be done already.
qualify this statement, because it's just useless drivel otherwise.

Lets go with drivel, I don't care if you lose your money.

My investment amount isn't nearly enough to break the bank, so I'm willing to take the risk. All I hoped to accomplish here for you guys is to do your own research. Look into the tech, research the team and company, and verify with Intel, IBM, and Alibaba. What you do with that knowledge doesn't matter to me.

Cloud Computing can be done one Ethereum without a token? We need to tell this to Alibaba, BPI, IBM and Intel

It's fascinating how a lot of these neets think they're smarter than the 4 guys running iExec (Who all have PHD's)

Attached: 3.png (1288x546, 99K)

Unfortunatley PhD means nothing.
This is a clown world: an 80 IQ trapper makes more money than a PhD

That's just capitalism

>666
checked, satan likes RLC, 0$ EOY

Damn, better sell now

this coin is on discount right now

No at links cap its close to 40$. Links cap is over 3bils. You cant count it based on circ. Supply or look on cmc like faggotic normie.

Craig wright has phd's too so it's irrelevant

the market cap is based on circulation supply
take your fancy way of believing you are the smart boy away, tard

desu, the more I read into iexec, and see that they are a solid team with actual real life applications of the product being executed to a high standard.

Fuck it, gonna short some BNB for a stack

Yes. But also means they can dump whenever they want as they've already done in a sneaky way. 66% of the supply "locked" by the team vs 15% of iExec supply locked by the team

Because it's trash.