Mfw its easier to make $100,000 in one month flipping shitcoins than it is to know what a vagina feels like

>mfw its easier to make $100,000 in one month flipping shitcoins than it is to know what a vagina feels like

In b4 just go get a hooker user

Attached: IMG_20181101_171724_669.jpg (500x436, 36K)

just be confident bro lol

feels gross
smells worse

>its easier to make $100,000 in one month flipping shitcoins than it is to know what a vagina feel
wrong

just go get a hooker user

it really is that simple

Feels great and smells great until you cum and then it’s disgusting

Kek

Nah it feels great and smells bad for 5 minutes then feels good and smells good because you can't smell it then you cum and then it smells bad and feels bad

t. weirdo sodomite

BEE YOURSELF

pretty much this.

Actually no he's right. For some of us you can be making 6 figures and even be pretty fit and decent looking and they still would rather go for some abusive methhead. I know from experience. I know you won't believe it, but it's true.

I'm literally an Elliot Rodger half chink autist and I've gotten laid. Just go outside once in a while, act normal for 1-2 hours and it's possible.

You're a fucking idiot. Just swing link dumb fuck. I'm literally rebuying my 6 figures I sold up at 38k because we are about to go to 50k sats

>HURRRDURR THEY THINK EVERYONE WHO MADE IT IN 2017 HAS LEFT THE BOARD AND NO WHALES BROWZE THIS BOARD ANYMORE

FUCKING NEW FAGGOT NIGGERS GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD OR TELL ME HOW TO EXPERIENCE VAGINA

Attached: download.jpg (297x170, 12K)

>smelling vaginas
what the fuck? don't tell me you unironically eat girls out

Have sex.

then stop going after women with mental issues

Shut up nice guy try not being a bitch lmao

Literally can't, and I live in JewSA so no hookers. Even in my small Midwest shit town the cops do stings on people don't want to be wizards

You are right. I don't believe you.

I've tried being rude to them but that doesn't work, I legit have no idea what to do other than just rape, but I'm not really trying to go to prison

No idea what the trick is

I'm from the Midwest too. Make some friends and go to some music festivals. Take some drugs and loosen up, but most importantly make some friends. Friends get you into more situations where women are present. Friends get you laid, dude.

No you haven't faggot
You say you did but you didn't
This is normal for incels

Yeah that's a really good point, I always fucking hated having friends but it's probably the way

dilate

Go outside gimp

if you have six figures in crypto you can spare a couple $k to get 10/10 pussy you absolute fucking retard.

This is the truth

Not in el usa

You just go to any major city and get on list crawler you absolute retard.

Won't the cops be all over you? I got arrested once and I never want to fuck with the kike's dogs again

buy brapper get rich

Attached: 1536821166355s.jpg (125x108, 2K)

Sorry to tell you m8, but you unironically got naturally selected out of the genepool. Your genetics are so putrid that ALL females have a biological aversion to you lmao. Imagine even nasty desperate whores want nothing to do with you lmfao

>Won't the cops be all over you?
Not for a couple $k
Cops only bust nigger tier hookers

>get haircut
>get nice clothes, dont over do it
>nice car
>club with a bro
laid.

Skinny whites girls that take care of themselves smell good. Just cause you virgin faggots only fuck fat whores doesn’t mean there’s not link bros here getting link that doesn’t stink.

>virgin faggots who only fuck fat whores
d-do you unironically not know what the word virgin means?

>and decent looking
apparently you just aren't as good looking as you think.
Wealth doesn't matter anymore, western women have no need for a provider and they know it

Not all pussy stinks. Seriously

these schmucks don't know how to get the good ones. Nor do they have pride in their selections. Bunch of jerkoffs