Poor Construction

Flooding at Aphria.

Attached: 1168EB34-276D-4981-ACEB-203914DA47CA.jpg (640x854, 140K)

What am I looking at faggot

Electrical hazards?

Flooding at Aphria.

based aphria insider user, prob thicc vic. DUMP PHOTOS OP

Some hydroponic plant nursery. More often than not cannabis.

A quick google search tells me Aphria is a cannabis growing company listed on Toronto Stock Exchange. OP is hoping his picture will make the price move? That doesn't look like such a horrible flooding.

>That doesn't look like such a horrible flooding
Nigga OP took that picture in a fuckin boat

Poor Construction

Flooding at Aphria.

To me, it looks like flooding
It looks like flooding at Aphria

That's Not a boat. Look at the wheels on the wagon.

The Plants are still Well out of the water.

NothingBurger.

Looks like there is about 2cm of water, that's nothing in a facility that is designed to be wet.

hey OP i saw you post last week with something like "mold on buds" or w/e and just passed it off as a roleplay

i actually hold decent amount of Aphria so can you confirm this is not a LARP lmfao

also if this actually matters

That's some shallow ass boatin nigga. Ain't nobody getting back on that.

This is what a large scale hydro operation looks like, idiots. Notice how the plants are well above the water, and all of the wheels on all of the machines are sitting on surface..? This isn't flooding, this is operating.

I wonder why they have mold problems brainlet

yeah thats absolutely not true, those white blocks below the plants are probably rockwool and they're being fed by the white pvc beneath

And it's almost like that PVC dips down into the incredibly mineral rich water, including the fucking hose

MOLDY WEED

> We'll just leave this machinery and cart out in flooded water
> That are both clearly sitting on flat surfaces and of no conern
IS HAPPENING

i think you're trolling

I think you're retarded and have never been around a large scale hydro operation. What do you think is more efficent, constantly creating a mineral balanced nutrient with flowing water, or keeping a resvoir of nutritent balanced water directly tied to your feeding system?

keeping a reservoir, the evaporation would be absolutely insane

Hydro may make financial sense but it is absolute trash. Also weed in general is trash just like the people who smoke it, glad I got out of that retarded industry.

This would never have happened if they had used BSV blockchain technology.

Attached: bench press.png (681x642, 208K)

How do I profit from this?