HOLO

Hope your loading up boys

Attached: IMG_20190707_210751.jpg (3275x1952, 1.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/02ALhDnEkQw
redgrid.io/investors/?utm_source=hootsuite&utm_medium=&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

big if true

Redgrid is a massive scam and Holo should be ashamed to be supporting their kickstarter hardware scheme before even shipping their own ports.

all in, waiting for everyone to catch on

pee pee poo poo

500k hotlet reporting

Nice argument faggot. Watch this and tell me it's not an obvious scam: youtu.be/02ALhDnEkQw

pee pee poo poo

Looks like a pretty good idea

This sounds like a scammier version of “powerledger” lol, its wierd they both are Australian .if aussies are involved, stay away

Kys
It's a halfway decent idea for a scam

how does this relate to holo?

>It's a halfway decent idea for a scam
Why? Why can't people sell the energy they produce? Imagine a world where every house has a solar panel attached to it.

You can’t expect anyone to believe you by just saying scam. Why don’t you back up your words and explain why user?

Read the article...kek

>dude, just imagine
It's a shit tier budget advertisement for some literal whos who are soliciting retail investors into something that would he funded by government, universities and NGOs if it were legitimate. Althea Mesh is a legit grassroots organization building mesh networks in local communities. They have their own funding and would never in a million years pull some shit like this.

I don't need you to believe me. The fact that you don't see through this is a huge sell signal. Strongly considering dumping my HOT bags if you're the type of person still holding this shitcoin.

>budget advertisement
Nothing wrong with that.

>some literal whos
Also nothing wrong with that

>soliciting retail investors into something that would he funded by government, universities and NGOs
What's the problem with soliciting funds from retail investors again? Are we supposed to wait for the government to solve our problems?

red grid is a long term investment project they are looking at 10 years out now, don't get to excited just yet. besides you sound like a disgruntled link investor

Go ahead and invest in these Aussie scammers if you're so confident in them

isnt the holo team american?

I actually sold off some HOT for LINK after the Google tweet best buy I've made in months. It's a shame that I didn't dump all of it

using your logic then eth is responsible for every erc20 token

If holo goes down the path of power ledger ill unironically marker sell 20 million.
Fucken come on guys I believed.

Attached: AFE0002B-FE00-431F-AA08-B36482F834E6.png (544x479, 160K)

Redgrid isn't American. Watch the video I posted.

Holo officially endorsed these clowns. They should be held accountable for this the same way that Vitalik et al. Should be held accountable for backing the scam known as OmiseGo.

you cant even invest in red grid yet, but you can sign up if in Australia

redgrid.io/investors/?utm_source=hootsuite&utm_medium=&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-08 at 12.20.48 AM.png (1416x1562, 2.29M)

fuck off loser, just cause your link tokens are going down dont have trash holochain,

I've owned HOT since April 29th, 2018, literally the day it hit IDEX and am massively in the green on it. So I suggest you get the fuck back to ręddit because I can smell your newfaggotry and naivety through my screen.

I think you’re making a lot of assumptions

besides almost all the tokens that survive this year will be rebuilt on holochain in the next year or two at most. No one will be building on blockchain tech after holochain is out. Plus Holo doesn't need oracles so link won't be needed as I understand it

This guy keeps saying scam but doesn’t know his ass from a hole in the ground fucking kek. He will be btfo by holochain mark my words

I'm done with this board. Too many redditors and street shitters have infested this place and I already have my ducks in a row. Time to focus on personal goals fuck this place

im in usa and dont use reddit or hold link chain

Fuck off to reddit then. You don’t contribute any value here

i agree. tptb loves blockchain but hates crypto only because there is no easy escape from a permanantly recorded transaction for the pleb. If holo does half of what they say the rest are toast

Machine learning solves nothing. When will you fucks learn?

Attached: 1542427804518.gif (200x200, 2M)

lmfao holy shit redditor detected