I fucking have owned Tencent stock for 2 fucking years and it's only gone up like 15%...

I fucking have owned Tencent stock for 2 fucking years and it's only gone up like 15%. I'm watching you retarded fags make 3-5x within weeks.

How do all you stock bros cope? Seriously this is fucking bullshit, I hope all you lose your money because you deserve none you fucking idiots.

Ren coin? Deep brain chain coin? Digibytes? Chain link? Aeternity? Tron (literally named after a fucking movie)? Stellar lumens? Earth operating system? Elron hubbard coin?? Go fucking kill yourself with your gay ass pokemon named fucking shitcoins you ponzi scheme manipulating faggot chink scam niggers fuck you

Attached: 1562384980806.jpg (751x688, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xb108c02a74e525ab0a59ccd3d208d2de4699a055-ETH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Buy high growth stocks on leverage and you’ll see the same returns like Beyond Meat with 10x leverage and you’ll see the same type of returns as these coins, but also higher risk. These shitcoin comes with the risk but it also does pay off at times

>only making 15% in 2 years
jesus christ dude, at some point you need to look at what you're doing and compare your returns to an index fund and look for a new strategy.

yes it's all a scam propped up on USDT the key is to get out before the crash
but then again stocks are no different it's a fake market propped up on paper money

Die boomer fuck. Stay out of our profits and go back to your stock you fcking bitch...

shut the fuck up dont tell me to 10x leverage a vegan meat company you idiot you don't know shit about the market.

>you dont know shit about the market
neither do you 15% in 2 years lmao

buy brap bro

Boomer? I'm fucking 29 you little faggot. I'll fuck your mom.

tencent is a fucking bubble

all their gaming apps suck ass

t. mobile analytics guy whos clients include tencent, google, uber etc.

that god of kings or w/e game was such a fucking meme

how could you not see that well-branded fake meat is a valuable meme when the past 10 years of propaganda have led hundreds of millions of people in the western world to associate "plant based x" with marketing categories like health and "progressivism?"

you deserve it for posting that whore
hope you go broke faggot

>I fucking have owned Tencent stock for 2 fucking years

i fucking want to punch you inte face until you grow a new one so i can punch that one as well

lol ecks dee

holy shit the level of hates for this chick. I think Jow Forums found a weapon.

you want to make real gains? buy $UOS ultra.io
bitfinex IEO soon
gaming ecosystem platform
major partnerships with amd, ubisoft and more
stop larping you poof
thank me later

I'm 21 and ill give my young dick to your grandma and her fucking sisters you prick. Grow some balls if you wanna play with the big boys you shrimp dick motherfuck

shut up spamming pajeet brapnigger

>he doesn't make 3-5x in weeks and puts gainz into high yield low cost etfs and reits

>he's 29
>when BTC came out he was 20
>Younger than 25 when BTC hit $1000 for the first time
You could've made a fortune by now instead of losing time and money with boomer stocks.
KYS OP or buy now our bags.

Enjoy holding onto large cap stocks that are now barely surviving

> hurr durr vegans bad!!!
> letting emotions getting in front of profits

Yea all those fake companies that dont exist, not like my internet fantasy money

desu i think it's because literally all images posted of her are her posing in whoreish outfits like a thot, while trying to appeal to beta incel cucks, who then buy her bathwater, or give her money in some other manner (a popular findom might be equally irritating). maybe these are the minority of her images? but still. and then she doesn't look cute in a way that would feel real, but instead it's very fake. coupled with her being spammed everywhere. and her standing out. to a degree that you could consider it overly aggressive "in your face" marketing. which is again not cute, but annoying. you wouldn't notice any of the other thots here popping up repeatedly, even if they were "marketed," because they don't stand out as much. (these are just some things i reckon could be why she feels annoying.)

Crypto is stressful as fuck though and you don't hear about the losers because they killed themselves.

learn to leverage faggot, adapt to new markets or it is going to eat you fucking cry baby boomer pussy

C O P E
O
P
E

OR

R O P E
O
P
E

I made a 9% gain this week with XRP...XRP!!! Literally the worst fucking crypto behind Tron!

Attached: Look At Him And Laugh.jpg (442x330, 30K)

i've been meaning to buy Tencent for a year now but it's not really easy to do in my country

Attached: home made vagina.jpg (275x1006, 25K)

meat is plant based too its just organically processed

beta.forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xb108c02a74e525ab0a59ccd3d208d2de4699a055-ETH

>not buying TRUE for 61% cheaper than other exchanges
>Doesn't know how to use real decentralized IDEXs
> Not shorting OKeX
No wonder you're poor

please stop posting this repugnant bag of aids.

Maybe you're just shit at investing.

Any guidance on learning how to spot good arbitrage opportunities? Any good tutorials / guides on this stuff you'd suggest?

LARP or a complete idiot.
... Probably a complete idiot

SEETHING nocoiner. I pity you.

thanks user

thanks, just dropped a hard eth

maybe you're just a faggot

unironically scored some gud arbitraging FeelsGoodMan

I made 1400% return on LINK this year and I don't even have to pay tax. Feels good.

Hey congrats man, keep it up and you might be able to retire in 40 years.

Buy stuff thats undervalued.
Look at stocks like AMD when it was 9$ or Teva right now.
You're just bad at stocks brah

Kek

>Buy stuff thats undervalued.
oh ok.

Attached: thumbs up9.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

>Dbc, digibytes
Uh oh dont tell me you have been here for atleast a year and still havent bought? Are you nocoiners really that retarded? Just buy some btc so you don have to cry about it anymore the earlier the less pain you will experience and the more joy you will have from it actually going up

There are barely any loser except retarded margin gamblers or altcoiners. Btc has only been a short amount of time above the current price level and barely anyone bought there.

You fucking dumb bitch with your single digit Iq just shit your fucking whore mouth you have no idea what you are talking about. Fucking idiot you deserve your shit roi

%15 return in 2 years.Meanwhile chainlink did 1000% literally 1000% return in under 2 years even more if you bought at 20 cents. KEKKK

Attached: OMEGAKEK.jpg (1200x948, 133K)

>>tencent
Why the hell are you investing in chink scam stock?

do you think Beyond the meat has a x10 room to grown?

the reason i would do it is because they own a lot of Epic Games, which are just starting to compete with Steam

Attached: Invisible Giant.gif (420x329, 2M)

Based

do you think Beyond the meat has a x10 room to grown?

I'm up 20000% suck my dick

Fuck off shill

>15% in 2 years

Attached: tenor.gif (360x346, 170K)

Try to search for a deflationary assets and you will only find Bitcoin & other cryptos

That home made vagina feels rough, tried it many years ago.

>9%
I started with AMD and no leverages with 300% return within 2y

Attached: GTFO.jpg (251x242, 10K)

SUCK IT BOOMER BITCH

Attached: 1530042186731.png (1032x1242, 303K)