Cant even relax on my days off

>cant even relax on my days off

>stressed knowing its a matter of time before I'm back to wagecucking

Attached: wagecuck.jpg (480x360, 18K)

lol my boss told me the other day that she never stops thinking about our store and literally has dreams/nightmares about it 24/7. when i wage cucked full time i started having dreams about work constantly too. i had to switch to part time just to get to a point where im capable of somewhat relaxing on my days off

Aha wow man, you gotta learn how to chill out man. Have you tried weed man? Aha

Yeah, because a bunch of fucking incels have you convinced that working for someone is a bad thing.

They're all skilless, no potential, and are aging themselves out of the labor force they may need to eventually renter.

I hope the neetbux become the standard, or it's all a bunch of binary bullshit

Cope harder wagie

>that working for someone is a bad thing.

It is.

Also, get a job you like with people that care about what they do.

My job doesn't even feel like work.

Yeah I remember back when I was a wage cuck, my day offs were ruined by the thought of having to go back to work the next day.

Now I am a neet living off wagies taxbucks whilst I have 100k worth of Chainlink waiting for it to moon.

Attached: 1561993228833.jpg (427x640, 81K)

kek that's hilarious. dumb bitch

whats your job

Well, I've got a trad wife and child, I'm afraid you are eating your time telling me to cope.

And another thing, before you think I'm bashing crypto, I'm not, you sensitive little pussy. I've got enough BTC right now to pay off my house 6 times.

But, there is always a chance governments will squash this shit like a bug.

I do Paintless Dent Repair. I can go to work for a week, and buy a whole goddamned BTC at a market buy and still have money left over.

Who's the real cuck?

>Who's the real cuck?
Considering just how insecure you come off, the answer is you.

Got in at 750 vitaliks. We are in this together frens.

Attached: 1559451873697.jpg (1080x1080, 425K)

I wagecuck as well and have also been a NEET before. Obviously nobody wants to work or the concept of retirement wouldn't be a thing

It wouldn't have to be if we just shot everyone on their 65th.

Or if we just took away social security in it's entirety. Why should we need to fund other people's poor decisions?

what about the disadvantaged people who grew up in terrible life conditions that never had the opportunity to afford to save up for retirement?

That's an even better idea. Hell, at least half of the boomers would hero themselves after that.

I'm sorry, but do you know what fucking board you're on?

I'm guessing ........

L A R P
A
R
P

Disadvantaged how? If it's a physical disability like missing an arm sure, but if you're talking about niggers that grew up poor and decided to sell weed instead of wagecuck like the rest of us then no, they should starve.

Just wait for how fucking stressed you will be when Chainlink fucking crashes to sub 1$ because it's a worthless token being held by worthless betafaggots

Pink ID for the win.

Linkies going back to stinky.

Attached: 1562223265002.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

what else is the nigger going to do, go to college and get a job? of course thatll work perfectly!
maybe we should educate niggers to invest in cryptos instead

Shit, you're using their own stupidity against me got me there. I wonder what the solution to this problem would be. We can't sustain an ever growing population of unemployed shitskins that add to the violent crime while sucking away tax dollars

if only there were a final solution for such a problem

Somewhat new job?

that really only happens in the uncertainty of learning a new job
when you're in a rhythm and know everything to except day to day there's nothing to stress about

unless you have to fill quotas or sales numbers constantly, then you're a dumb c.uck and need a new job

agreed. We should employ financial programs to improve the schools and educate the communities. Subsidize housing and living costs so that the niggers can at least live like humans and go to school to break out of the cycle of poverty

You can't give nigs anything for free. Fuck that.

They fuck it up, or it's not enough.

Sub 100 iqs aren't good for much except living in tribes and barely sustaining themselves.

How does "employing financial programs" work?

You mean take my money and give more of it to niggers?

That's gonna be a no from me dawg.

and the smart niggers..? it's worth it to keep them even if some money is wasted on the dumb ones

No it's not. Even the smarter ones are still way less smart than the average White, Asian, or Jew.

So no to that bullshit.

Send them to Afrika to build Wakanda or whatthefuckever

I hope youre reborn as a black woman in your next life so you can learn some empathy

Based.

Attached: vykrms7exykz.jpg (1144x1155, 161K)

That's why you work 15 hour work weeks, 4 days a week with 5 hour shifts each day, THU-SAT 5-10PM and SUN 11AM-4PM. I earn $700 a month and get 3 days and thu-fri I get the morning off.

Attached: 1514820032382.jpg (400x500, 36K)

Fuck you nigger. Virtue signalling faggot.

Wagie on suicide watch

Attached: 1562501077255.jpg (300x285, 38K)