LYM $0.15 waiting room

My fellow oLYMpians, prepare for face-melting gains. The smart money is anticipating Samsung partnership to be announced today (EDT) / tomorrow (PDT) during Lympo CEO's AMA session at 11 am EDT / 8 am PDT.

Attached: gev7.png (1149x1200, 2.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JplPGEcs1m4
medium.com/lympo-io/read-highlights-from-lympos-2019-roadmap-q-a-3a829bb9210f
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lympo/#markets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this shit better be real

Imagine if we got real inside info on an anonymous latvian basket weaving forum, what a time to be alive

Korean chinks accumulated a lot of LYM over the weekend

the curious thing is that anytime, someone mentions Samsung news on their Telegram, Lympo's team keeps on deleting these messages. They say this is because of the NDA stuff, and they can't discuss it publicly

I ONLY HAVE 21K LYMPIES AM I GONNA MAKE IT HOLD ME BIZ AAAAA

Attached: 1562148767613.png (1024x511, 213K)

It's happened before

when? where? was it here on biz?

Late/mid 2017 there was a decent amount of rumours flying around, some were true. Every so often a larp turns out not to be bullshit. I think this is one of the more believable ones and bought some.

Unironically, do you you guys think a token, currently marketcapped at $10M, can do 10x? Even with news as big I wonder how high it may go. ENJ did something like x7 because of their Samsung announcement. Their token was better known and the marketcap was about >$40M at that time

I'd say 5-7 is pretty likely probably topping out at about 10x

Attached: 1525758172686.jpg (720x757, 48K)

Yeah, if the rumor is true, this will be fucking massive because the said coin is totally under the radar

All the little crumbs pointing to the fact the LYM user was not larping:
1. The original Lympo and Samsung team photo: 2. Mark Cuban backing the project 3. CEO posting Samsung Next selfie: 4. Lympo team member posing next to Samsung Research America sign in Silicon Valley: 5. CEO and other team members liking anything and everything related to Samsung
6. Lympo being featured live on CNN and mentioned by the tennis superstar Caroline Wozniacki youtube.com/watch?v=JplPGEcs1m4

AND TODAY THEY HAVE AMA

what exchange?

I bought mine on gate but be warned you need to KYC if you want to withdraw
Perfectly summarised

Attached: 1543583292749.jpg (300x300, 23K)

>what exchange?

Gate.io, Huobi and KuCoin

Dont forget this as well

Attached: E07B2F54-0241-4530-BD71-011D4646E465.jpg (1436x1420, 519K)

Oh thank god, it's Sunday night and a brand new scam coin is now gonna be shilled on Jow Forums for the next week! Surely this will be the one, lads! Maybe it'll even outperform SAGEcoin

Define a scam coin, user. If this shit doesn't look like a decent project to you, I don't know what does.

Honestly I knew nothing about it til the samsung rumor.But i looked in to it and really like the idea.Some people have earned 200 dollars of tokens in 6 months from exercising with it, sure its not a huge amount but its enough motivation to get people off their ass.

How much did you buy? I'm 80/20 .ink/it right now. Not super comfy as I got a lot of my link stack by fomoing in late to link. The larp seemed trustworthy too. I don't think he would be trying to shill his bags on this underground Chinese rap forum. But who knows?

FUCK! No coinbene or idex!? Damn. What's the most trustworthy of these three? I want a suicide stack juts in case.

Out of curiosity how much link does a late fomoer have these days?

How tf do I buy? KuCoin has no volume and I'm from the US so I can't trade tokens on Gate

Not much, like $150 worth

I had a dream that link was going to take off and at the time of my dream I knew nothing of link other than that it was on cmc bt BAT. I probably bought 600 at $1.8 but didn't buy anymore cause I've never gone all in on alts before. I've always been the type to just hold a few of the top 6 coins. After the coinbase announcement, I fomod in hard and spent nearly my whole portfolio on it so now I have 1.5k link. I only have about 7k usd to work with as I'm a wage slave so this is most of my savings right here. People my age that fomod in after the coinbase pump probably have even less (I have a friend that I told about before the coinbase pump and he still only has like 60). Richfags probably have more. 1k is still known as suicide stack but the make it stack (10k) now cost $35,000 to get. It's getting ridiculous and idk if my dream was about it going from #30 on cmc to #16 or if it could go up higher. I only want 100k so I don't have to work through graduate school. Hopefully one of the low cap L's does it: link, lym, or lit.

Yeah that sounds safe. But if the rumors are true then you'll be kicking yourself for not fomoing harder. What exchange did you use? Kucoin looks safe and user-freindly.

>Honestly I knew nothing about it til the samsung rumor.But i looked in to it and really like the idea.Some people have earned 200 dollars of tokens in 6 months from exercising with it, sure its not a huge amount but its enough motivation to get people off their ass.

This. I didn't know what to think about these rumors or Lympo project, so I downloaded their app. Quality wise it's worlds apart from the other blockchain apps I've seen or used over the last couple of years. The only thing I truly despise about this project is their name. Makes me think of all the limp dicks out there. And I'd rather think of pussies than fucking dicks, man.

Meh it's all the spare dust I had. I wouldn't want to put more than 300-400 into it. Kucoin is pretty good yeah. Would recommend over Gate.

Attached: 1520990208384.png (846x1190, 463K)

hello my friends, I am part of the OTO cabal. I've come to warn you.

A Samsung partnership will be announced. It is not Lympho.

Wait for it. It is coming.

We dont need another larper, thanks

Im the fucking brainlet who spiked the price to 200 sats fomo buying. But I still feel comfy. I think if the rumor is true then we will see close to 1000 sats.

Kek, how did it happen?

Lmao I wanted to sell my stack but I didn't know what the fuck was happening

Whatup my fellow LYMbros

decided to buy a couple days ago, immediate gains. Might wanna get in on this shit

Attached: lymp.png (1161x60, 13K)

Nice!

Where did you buy?

IDEX

medium.com/lympo-io/read-highlights-from-lympos-2019-roadmap-q-a-3a829bb9210f

They also mention Samsung in this article. Apparently, it will be integrated into their health smart watch or whatever.

This is big.

lym's not on idex. What are you talking about?

LYM is not on fucking IDEX. Where can I buy

Are you being serious? You are in cryptos, and you don't know about Coinmarketcap and similar sites, where you can check every fucking coin/token and see where it's traded etc? How much of a newfag are you?

Are you serious? coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lympo/#markets

it's literally dead

fuck off pajeets not buying your bags

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-08 at 11.23.18.png (2014x1172, 248K)

My bad was thinking of eve, lympo I have on gate io. I've read somewhere briefly that they now require verification to withdraw, so keep that in mind if you want to go with them.

Attached: Screenshot_20190621-141345.png (1440x2880, 2.18M)

Because you mentioned EVE im getting pejeet vibes now

>literally dead

Whatever you say, Mandeep. Stay poor. In 10 hours from now, you'll be crying snot out of your ass. This shit is about to moon.

Attached: lympochart.png (1092x568, 77K)

Market bought 30k LYMPs

Weekly chart on Finex.. It's about to fucking take off.

Attached: wcbf.png (932x624, 36K)

Not the guy u were replying to, but this sucks huobi takes forever to load for me and I couldn't get kucoin to work cause of the stupid google authenticater shit it makes you use. And I think gate.io isn't for US.

Bitfinex LYM/BTC pair is still a decent price. A bit higher than gate.io, but when this shit moons, pennies don't matter. Better than missing the train.

How much do you think this will do when it moons?

nevermind, don't spoonfeed me, huobi works on chrome but slow plugins or something on ff

literally just bought some no hoper shitcoins for the luls, in not expecting too much. It's all a gamble at the end of the day anyway, no one here can predict the price for anything

Attached: lulz.png (1009x832, 143K)

5-10x shouldn't be impossible imo. But hard to say. Either way, it will moon. Look at the graphs.

And with the news most likely coming.. YEEAH!

im up to 41k limpies

Attached: 1536135531385.png (657x527, 44K)

Rich cunt.

Attached: Ptbw9yH.jpg (800x522, 48K)

James is that you

No it's Jesse

we need a $0.20 waiting room

Any exchanges you would recommend for getting this? Torn between gate and bitfinex

nice FOMO brother I'll dump on you

well we hit 0.15. Whats next?

its $.015 right now not $.15

Attached: 1551835033347.jpg (657x527, 32K)

Lympo $0.30 waiting room. The moon room.

.015?

that moment when you realize the decimal

Attached: 115469411_IMG.jpg (225x225, 9K)

FUD

We unironically need some Lympo memes.. I'm off to lifting weights, so it's on you, faggots. Chad's gotta chad.

Attached: 1555366399298.jpg (343x362, 28K)

People are fomoing now, kek. Glad I got in @ $0.014

“I’m off to lifting weight” fuck off haji

REPENT

Attached: Me.jpg (210x241, 11K)

Take a look at their Telegram channel. They are sooooo bad at not commenting the partnership. It's basically the same thing as stating "YES, YES, WE FUCKING DID PARTNER WITH THOSE SAMSUNG CHINKS. NOW STOP ASKING, YOU PLEB"

Attached: 4bvcyg8.png (650x246, 69K)

ahhhh should i sell my vidt for a quick flip

Mark Cuban does not backed the project. The Lympo team bought the name of Mavs training center, they backed the Mavs, thats why Mark showed in conference. Watch the conference, Mark doesn’t know a shit about this app, he jus took the money

i threw .3 eth into it when will it hit 15 cents

You idiots will lose your money. They aren't announcing shit

FUCKFUCKFUCK I CANT BUY ON ANY OF THESE EXCHANGES FUCKFUCK

no. initially cuban was invested, he pulled out though.

The problem isn’t getting in. It’s how you get out with this little liquidity.

congratz going to be 0.15 ETH in a few hours

>we need a $0.20 waiting room
>congratz going to be 0.15 ETH in a few hours

Attached: 7817B009-61B0-4F0D-BC39-2ADA92C6F015.jpg (236x350, 11K)

the more people FOMO in the harder it will DUMP

EEEEEEAAAAA OOOOOO AAAAAA

Attached: 1552159562837.gif (500x500, 299K)

>i want to hold LYM long term

How do you do, fellow oLYNpian. That was terrible sorry

How you doin fellow LYMp dick faggots? Still buying pajeet bags?

spoiler there will be no announcement BEFORE the QnA, it might come days afterwards. Those two events are entirely unrelated.

Read Be wary anons...

how do you know?

So why do people think this will hit 15 cents if it’s currently 1 cent? I doubt it’s going to hit that and everyone is just getting their hopes up

it will hit 0.05 cents in a few hours because of a massive dump

Unless the announcements come true. Then it will pump so hard it will be hard for holders to take profits without getting swung out with no re-entry. On the other hand, if it doesn't come true, then It will suck when that user who put .3 eth into it gets burned, but I got 1-2k in it now so it will suck for me too but scared money don't make money.

it could if it gains momentum like vidt did

0.005 USD I meant to say

YES!! And honestly desu, lym is looking like a better long-term hodl than vidt anyway, but you could buy the rumor sell the news to accumulate more vidt if you want. I may do the same but for the sake of getting more link and lit. But hey, an official Samsung partner will be a first for the crypto space.

this will be a rollercoaster. will be so hard to have strong hands when you will see it pump and then dump for 50% within 1 minute and then pump even higher.

Attached: wojakcoaster.jpg (474x316, 41K)

I got Kucoin working quick here in America.

Market sell? Just don't get into one of the smaller volume exchanges. Huobi, Gate, and Ku should be fine *knocks on wood*

I'm in it for the tech ;)

Who could forget good ol Lymp-o!

Attached: index.jpg (162x160, 5K)