Got anymore of those sweet sweet meme coins?

I can't get enough of these useless coins, keep em coming.
Or more deflationary airdrops, anything. Here's some of the shitty airdrops that you can join right now (not gonna give a referral link, i'm already being enough of a nigger with this post): Valsto, BlackPearlChain, Ethplo, Cardinex, BTCSilver, Blast Token, etc.)
I want to be one of the first 10 in some new token telegram, hook it up Jow Forums

Attached: alts.jpg (381x879, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t
imgur.com/a/slIQAte
valsto.org/invite/R0814Z3hLe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Brapper

Wtf, it's like you don't actually use the fucking board.

>no BRAP
>no FREN

Attached: city cuisine1.jpg (1024x576, 129K)

www.snowtoken.io/home.php

aftershock

i got enough of em ;)

i have 50 meme coinswww.snowtoken.io is currently unable to handle this request.

how i will join

got 300 fren my fren
awaiting to join the 2nd airdrop already buddy

and no one say zbux i got 832

I said new tokens boiz!

You got B255 so you're set.

>www.snowtoken.io/home.php
this is the useless shit I was looking for, based user

better get more FIRE. will be the only one that matters

is there continuing airdrops of it still? I want free boi

just roaming Jow Forums i found all this shit

Attached: shits.jpg (387x856, 26K)

but i also found these gems

Attached: golden bois.jpg (364x870, 35K)

just keep finding em baby

Attached: ggwp.jpg (410x242, 11K)

Holy fuck that zbux and bomb rate. What happened? I don't buy anything other than link.

I didn't buy a thing you see in any of these pics. All free airdrops I learned about on Jow Forums. Hoping to find some more

Maybe i should pay attention, you've got a free 1k all in all. I just really, really hate pajeets.

You're missing AfterShock. It's a new self Destructing staking Token. Hold it in your wallet and collect 3% rewards and another 3% gets burned. Contract just went live today. Not just another shit clone

Aftershock.vip

>has shit fire and nazi
>no nuke

Wtf the fuck is wrong with you OP

Attached: FC9F3D61-56E0-47AF-BFBC-3DBDD3DBFEFF.jpg (408x110, 11K)

Wtf is wrong with you no nukers

Here. Here gentlemen. Please my dear colleagues, gather round.

Now here before you is quite the specimen. You see, this is what we call a “no-nuker.” This creature spends the overwhelming majority of its time on a niche internet website dedicated to a digital asset called Nuke. No one knows why, how, or when this began, but the users call themselves “the Nuke marines.” These “no-nukers ” are brutally hunted and mercilessly tortured by these “marines.” This phenomenon began at the end of 2019 as this asset appreciated in value and these “marines” began groups akin to right wing deathsquads with the sole purpose of hunting down “no-nukers.” Now, you might ask WHY? are these innocent creatures hunted down? Was it for their disobedience? their frail physical appearance? the creepy aura they emit around well adjusted folks? It’s uncertain but when we got a hold of one of these marines they answered simply: “because they’re fucking stupid.”

The OG of memecoins

Attached: 1497210820290.png (789x565, 398K)

I wonder why this never took off...

>Nazi coin
Based
Pic related is neo-Nazi me on the right loving my homo boyfriend

Attached: A8E06EEA-F532-4C1A-8301-598AD32546FD.png (784x562, 374K)

How do you get these shitcoins? I am actually interested because I want some

Https://nuketoken.com

Americans aren't allowed

*SHRUGS*

Not my rule.

I'm waiting for the next airdrop m8
pic related. Missed a lot of drops, but received the last one.
Also, shit was sent to me without me signing up for anything, fire was a Jow Forums drop, as was nazi.
i got em

Attached: whatwasthatyoulittlebitch.jpg (407x96, 5K)

i have 1 supreme coin

I want free airdrops

you got your hands on any? I fucking want it troll Jow Forums more bud
lol you're allowed to receive them, and use a vpn to trade them galaxybrain.jpeg

Nice, sorry for calling you a no nuker

Attached: F459E50C-02F4-42C3-A9C9-4D7CCF271B84.jpg (675x1200, 94K)

Are they actually free? I don't know where these guys get them

Supreme coin? Never heard of it, got a tg or discord? i fucking want that stupid shit bad

Sure people can do that but I don't encourage. If I encouraged it I would have a sign that said "DUMBASS AMERICANS WELCOME"

Join the AfterShock telegram and wait for wave 2.

T.me/aftershock_token

Yeah if you signed up they had a lot of airdrops, there's roughly 700k nukes in circulation right now

t.me/Nuketoken

no problem. you can also see my sexy ass in the modeling contest and imma win that bitch too. Will be the best instagram model I can be for all of us sexy Nukers out there
Yeah, it's called an 'airdrop.' Look up any of the discords or telegrams I listed in OP and get in one. Often times the meme ones are created by dudes on Jow Forums and they offer em up to other anons. Just pay attention and you'll get in. also airdropalerts.io but never fill out KYC for a few cents like some fucking idiot. just get NAZI's and NGR's and the like. Or hit it big with BOMB and ZBUX

How common are these airdrops? Do you need to join their telegram or do you just give them your Ethereum address?

I'm pretty sure I have a bunch of those

They are becoming less common with nuke but there's still time to get a small amount of few nuke for newbies

*freenuke

really depends on the airdrop, most times the tg alerts you to them, sometimes there's a tg bot, sometimes its just send in your erc-20 somewhere.
m8 hook it up im just a poor boi
they're still doing drops? interesting, i'll check it out ;)

Do they just randomly message you or do you have to join their telegram page?

youd join. I don't wanna shill my ref's but just click this t dot me slash ETHplodeBot?start=870286401 download tg, join this bot channel, follow the steps it says. That's typically how they will work (from certain devs.) The majority in OP are literally just people saying "first 100 commenters posting their erc-20 get this stupid coin."

They will have a few more promotion of free nuke. Staking will be released soon and that will be an easy way to get free nuke.

Yeah, locking it up while they exit. Kek

AfterShock has no lock up. You're always in control of your tokens

That's sick, after the last tg got taken down for sexy asian nipples (fucking tg fags), i haven't been up to date cause I fucking hate discord, I'll check out the one linked higher up in the thread, thanks user/fellow nuker

Attached: trumpepe.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Hey, if you wanna shill AfterSchock so badly in here, you must pay OP the burn rate of a few Supreme Coins 0x36590667E5a533EC83661cb7317C20D168486452 pls and thank you

But yeah everyone really should check out Shock. PoS Deflationary? pretty sick

Any active airdrops for shitcoins?

I am a Europoor and when I get up, all the airdrop posts are 8h old and over ;_;

lurk harder faggot
but really my OP listed a bunch that are open. Look at the pic I posted that is entire zeros, those are all open.

Also, whoever the fuck is sending out MUM's to random's on tg, I want that shit! 0x36590667E5a533EC83661cb7317C20D168486452

Nuke is pos as well you fucking shitcloner

Let it rain shit coins

I'll send anyone who rolls trips or post nudes 25 nukes starting now

uh, not yet it isn't I thought?
If you wanna shill Nuke in here, you must also pay the burn rate to OP of some shit coin, faggot
Also please whats the new nuke tg lol i can't stand discord

trips

imgur.com/a/sllQAte my gf, nuke me up 0x36590667E5a533EC83661cb7317C20D168486452

Also so close to trips, you gotta give me that, based Nuke user
FUCK WRONG LINK fixed imgur.com/a/slIQAte

Doesn't load are you trollin

no just dun goofed

Yeah is it and has been since the beginning that's why 200k nukes is set aside for it. You are just a copy of nuke with some sort of staking that will probably be shittier than nuke.

Because after all, your a nuke clone arent you? You didn't change anything fundamental of the nuke deflationary model. Correct?

That's not trips or timestamped this is my purse I don't know you

I'm not a dev for anything im just a dude who likes Jow Forums drops and sending anons pics of his gf for nukiez. a user above literally said they haven't switched to staking yet, so thats where i got that from, pimp

she won't let me take a pic of her with any timestamp. how about i take a pic of that same closet with a timestamp to prove it. I showed you mine you lil shill boi

Also got this shit token 255
What is this even
Dev doing something or just dropped and vanished?

SHOCK is not a clone. Every single line of code in that contract was written for AfterShock. The contract handles all the 3% staking rewards and no lock ups. Plus 3% burn.

it probably won't do shit but hey isn't there only 100 MUH SCARCITY

You've missed the most obvious one, Zuckbucks (ZBUX). Normies already referring to Libra coin as zuckbucks, twitter handles been hijacked. When norman searches twitter for zuckerberg's coin they find zuckbucks. Only 1.5mil coins, microcap at the moment, 4 exchanges and cmc coming soon. This will explode like BOMB!

Uhhh, look lower and you'll see my fat stack of 800 zucks. I ain't missed a thing baby

Ayy
0xc5c00C758ad2d26913BCf7eE709267fBC9573561

What have you changed about the fundamentals of nuke token? Zero. Means you are a clone with staking.

Check 'em

Attached: 1555263151683.jpg (249x247, 30K)

This is my purse I don't know you

You're a pussy nuke boi. Not even one of the cool nuke bois. accept my closet timestamp

All nuke bois are cool bois

Give me some NUKE, friend. See

Wrong one, fuck

it wasn't me giving nuke, and you needed trips not dubs, faggot
not you, you robbed me a gf pussy pic

Fuck I misread that.
Don't call me a faggot, nigger

Ya trips or nudes

>no NGR

0xC717DF5795aBb6b39a7d3036711277d845fe2470

Can I have some frens please?

>Https://nuketoken.com
ZBUX has ongoing airdrop. Check out zuckbucks on telegram

Trips or nudes for 25 nukes

Sweet memecoins?

How about valsto, invite only.
I still have 3 spots with my invite link left:
valsto.org/invite/R0814Z3hLe

0xe92daF9e548b727d4501f735D6AA2Bc2d933D427

BRAP me, fren me, NUKE me, zuck me!

Attached: wd.jpg (634x544, 321K)

>checkem

does this count as nude?

Attached: Venus by Cranach the Elder.png (1289x383, 976K)

Sent 1000 zuccs ;)

you're shitting me m8 0x36590667E5a533EC83661cb7317C20D168486452 please please please

Zucc me too, fren
0xc5c00C758ad2d26913BCf7eE709267fBC9573561

Memeing you dip. CMC listing and zuccdex is coming sometime in the next day or so, you'll buy my fat stack at no less than $2 or i ride it to the ground.

Please fren, zucc me some.
0x507f7081892589Df21482Ca630D7cF841f4d57fA

no balls

0x507f7081892589Df21482Ca630D7cF841f4d57fA

How about my quads fren

ffs pajeets there were already 2 Jow Forums airdrops where tonnes were given out

i know i have 800+ rn myself lol

0xcCef123243BFa9A655734fc4eA486d53cf5C0123

Send me all of them senpais

It kind of did but ED stopped trading of it which makes it untradeable on any Fork of it as well. FD however doesnt get rid of any tokens however even blatant scams. So somebody could make a new one and it'd be traceable. I wonder why nobody has yet.