Lition Question

Would any user care to explain what's Lition's relationship with Microsoft? Also, I'm bothered by the circulating vs. total token supply. Any plans of burning a significant amount on the total supply? What do they want to do with it?

Attached: hLawgcxX_400x400.jpg (400x400, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

weisscrypto.com/en/article/lition-fantom-two-deeply-undervalued-cryptocurrencies
youtube.com/watch?v=LRHH_MQincY
youtube.com/watch?v=lXpBRHptyKk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No relationship. Same with SAP. Lots of "partnerships" but not a single of those companies confirms them or has anything on their site/press releases about lition.

Pajeet exit scam coin, with, like you said, huge uncirculated supply which they will dump long before $1

Buy if you wanna get dumped on

Attached: 1481449393292.png (473x500, 8K)

A coin this cheap (under 10m market cap) honestly doesn’t matter if it’s a premined scam or not when it gets this much hype early on.

Just buy the fucking coin or not and shit the fuck up.

weisscrypto.com/en/article/lition-fantom-two-deeply-undervalued-cryptocurrencies

I cba shilling LIT anymore just warosu it bro

> youtube.com/watch?v=LRHH_MQincY
> youtube.com/watch?v=lXpBRHptyKk

work on your fud pleddit spacing newfag

Nice! I spread this link a little this week. Too bad that binance claim is just speculation.

Ah yes because a guy that works at SAP that "advises" for lition is a partership.

Most of these board of director guys sit on countless boards and are advisors for many more you incel. Typical basement dweller with zero real life knowledge

Keep buying your shitcoin, see what happens when the team dumps on your naïve ass

Yeah? Then why is advisor to Lition one of the only ones on his LinkedIn page faggot?

Because lition probably begged him to add it to trick pajeets like you how tf can you be so simple holy shit. Crypto marketing 101

> a guy that works at SAP
you mean the fucking CIO? if you bothered to even watch the videos you would hear him say the 2 companies have an active partnership and are working together to develop their network
Keep regurgitating the same ad hominens that get slung at you

This is FUD . He got promoted to CTO

even better, wasnt aware he got promoted

>Would any user care to explain what's Lition's relationship with Microsoft?
I think their janitor used to clean the toilets at Microsoft, very powerful partnership, guaranteed moon.

He even got promoted to the executive board of SAP.

This could explain why he doesn’t want to be associated with a shady crypto project anymore.
High risk of damaged reputation from him.

(((Weiss)))
We're gonna get Jewed frens!

What are you even talking about ? It’s still on his LinkedIn

The partnerships do not exist. The entire project is a scam

Let’s see what will happen if the SAP communication department or the Handelsblatt get some nice Jow Forums screencaps mentioning Lition in combination with Jews or PAJEEBs .

German green energy climate change fighters don’t like Jow Forums, bad promotion for Lition and SAP.

Then stfu then. Don’t ruin my moon.

GUYS can we FUD a bit more
I need a discount price

Attached: kekkkkkkkkk.gif (229x176, 987K)

I watched the video he says no such thing fucking pajeet shiller

>blatantly lying about your shitcoin
>full pajeet status
>will never ever make it

how do i short Lition?

Lition is proabortion

I would really love to throw some money into this as long term investment, but the circulating supply vs. the total supply is really turning me off. The Microsoft shit is also raising a huge red flag. I saw that they're on Microsoft's incubator program, but that info can't be found nowhere. This is confusing the shit out of me.

Lition is from Berlin.

Pretty sure their team support abortion, green energy, refugees, transgender and gays like the majority in Berlin does.

Their CEO is even a CDU member, kek. But who fucking cares. If you can profit, then why not? SJW cunts rule the world, so follow their money.

Or, I mean.. Kikes rule the world - but they back SJWs.

Omw to make some nazi memes

You are a dumb fucking r*ddit nigger. Go buy more vechain