What Do You Believe Is The Most Underrated Business Or Finance Lesson Out There?

I've spoken to lots of successful individuals from this board, so I know you guys do exist, can any of the people that are doing extremely well in their life help a dude trying to get there? It would be greatly appreciated!

Attached: used-2017-lamborghini-aventador_sv--8431-18603473-3-1024.jpg (1024x682, 148K)

DONT INVEST MORE THAN YOU CAN LOSE

Patience ft. Timing

Buy high, sell low.

Don't drive a car like that into a parking lot with speed bumps. SCRAAAAATCH!

you just gotta believe man, and bee yourself

I guess I might be considered wealthy by some. The lesson I learned is this: you should consider yourself wealthy if you can sustain a comfortable way of life from your passive income and then save some more. If you spend all your income on shit and you're not accumulating wealth, you're definitely not a wealthy person. Bottom line: accumulate equity and spend less than you earn

Well first you need to understand that research is everything. The future is never set, Being that if you know every causation made by every person on earth in the present moment, You will have omniscience. Our decisions determine the future and the collective of our decisions produces an outcome, You have to look for the causation of these effects. Like digital currency, The world is becoming more technologically advanced and we've been using paper money for almost 2 centuries, Just as communications technologies like phones have advanced, So will our financial technologies and practices.

"Man can only read the future through
the causes that bring the effects.
Seek ye within the causation and
surely ye shall find the effects."

Thank you for your answer, passive income is something only very few enlightened individuals can achieve, it sounds like you're one of them though, so congrats on creating the life you want.

I'd like to ask you this though (if you don't mind), what are your thoughts on being time wealthy?

For example, there are people that are wealthy in fitness, relationships, mastery and even money, but there are people who may make only 40-60k, completely enjoy their life, but work very very few hours and thus be time wealthy.

Is time wealth worth pursuing IYO?

Oh and to add on passive income as the other user was saying, There is multiple ways to get passive income. Stock dividends, Stock or crypto prices going up while hodling, Staking crypto, Investing in real estate and collecting rent every month. Bonds, CDs.

The trend IS your friend.

If you can't make while you're sleeping, you all be working all your waking days.
-wayne burfet

>Stock or crypto prices going up while hodling
This is not passive income. You don't know what you're talking about, stop larping

Absolutely. Owning your time implies a high level of self-sufficiency in financial terms. That's something that's very difficult or even impossible to achieve for most of the people.

Another concept I really like in this context is "fuck you money" attitude described by Nicholas Nassim Taleb. If you're based enough to simply walk away for your own reasons from an opportunity that would seem impossible to refuse for the majority of people out there, you're doing really well.

You've also touched upon another interesting aspect - being relationship wealthy. I come from a poor background, so when I made my first real money back in the day, I bought lots of shit that I thought would change everything about my life. Later on I realized it was not stuff that made me happy truly happy about the wealth I accumulated. The true happiness came from the fact that I can finally take care of the people that really matter to me: my parents, wife, kids and friends. It's amazing to have this feeling of being able to provide your close ones with the best healthcare, education and overall financial freedom.

Are you time rich yourself?

How did you feel when you first felt that feeling? I ask for inspiration for me to move me forward :), it really does sound awesome!

I’m “time”-rich but I’m a NEET how do I make something of myself?

T A K E P R O F I T D O N T B E G R E E D Y
A
K
E

P
R
O
F
I
T

D
O
N
T

B
E

G
R
E
E
D
Y

What do you want to make exactly?

Live comfy, user. You sound like you deserve it

Attached: tumblr_inline_oq6myeKLLY1suy1lp_540.jpg (540x372, 50K)

What does this mean exactly?

How do you find the causes? Have you found most of them?