Hyper deflationary Nuke Marines Orca Whales report in

hyper deflationary Nuke Marines Orca Whales report in

5000 nukes is enough to make it five times.

Attached: 74979C61-BF30-42E5-9884-87A039F05B38.jpg (374x301, 22K)

I have 100k nukies

600 here

Nice get

750 ROLL CALL. NukeRz UnitE . BoOm BitCheS

750 nukes here ...and burning

rachel is that you? dump em !!

Maybe it is me, how many nukes do you have

>less than 1k nukes
>never gonna make it

I have 0 nukes. cuz nuke is a fucking pajeet scam fags

Your mom is a pajeet scam, what's your problem you no-nuker

Bump

you mean "Roll"?

Screw nuke. I'm loading up on SHOCK
3% staking rewards and 3% burn. AfterShock is going to rock nuke.

Unlike nuke, SHOCK isn't just another BOMB clone.

T.me/Aftershock_token

Nuke is an improvement to bomb, shock sounds like a nuke clone, how is shock better than nuke? And when was it created?

>you lying faggot

Make it x50. Make it aftershock.

SHOCK was the first to create the self destructing staking token. It's not a clone of anything. The contract was built from the ground up.

Nuke didn't mention anything about staking until AfterShock showed up with guns blazing.

You are so full of shit 200k nuke tokens have been set aside for staking since the beginning you fucking lying shitcloner

Then let's see proof

I've 900 nukies!!
Nuke marine reporting

SHOCK is the future

I only have 5.4 NUKE. even then I got it on NUKE's birthday. not from airdrop NUKE. this is my wallet sir.

0xA93AaDE3F33A455bAbF38A85C05761D56Ca2fD0D

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-08-15-18-48.png (480x800, 60K)

>Source- my ass

Attached: IMG_20190708_094714_180.jpg (1880x943, 229K)

Hell nuke marine

Attached: 886F1B34-BECD-4B7D-A120-EA0297E93743.jpg (750x1007, 186K)

>source I created nuke and know when I see a nuke clone, because there's probably 20 of them, none of which changed any of the hyper deflationary fundamentals which has become the nuke model of deflationary coins.

Maybe you have staking that doesn't suck, but your coin is still within the realm of what I created, the nuke model of deflation currency. So show some fucking respect.

So their going to pay stakers with 200k of the supply, so in theory the circulating supply will go up, not down until all 200k are given out, then what?? Mint more?! Good luck with that. Kek

No they will never mint more, it's deflationary. Because nuke has 18 decimals and stops burning for tx less than 100 atoms, it can live forever.

Nuke is literally a clone of BOMB. WTF are you talking about you created the model?!

No bomb doesn't have decimals and has one minimum burn, that changes the fundamentals completely and creates an entirely different market long term.

Nuke is a SCAM!
Rachel holds 400k Nuke,
Lucky holds over 100k Nuke

and they are constantly dumping them for profit.
Rachel already has over 4 bitcoin profit from this, steadily increasing.

Lol what a waste of a get

How many bitcoin profit does vitalek have you absolute fucking pleb?

Bomb had decimals, it was voted not to have em, it's still the same model and it isn't a "flaw" haha. They even cooperate with charity organisations.
Nuke is a scam, just a copy like Ethplode, and 10 others following and copying bomb, but all jot meant as an experiment, but to generate profit for the hidden and annonymous dev's. Moneygrab and fully intransparent.

imagine knowing about Nuke but not going all in on ETHPlode.