New Chainlink White-label company

northeast.limited/
twitter.com/North_East_Ltd

>UK based
>Jonny and Thomas are listed as consultants
>ducks are in a row

Attached: north east.png (444x261, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@North.East/north-east-are-proud-to-announce-a-strategic-partnership-with-discover-the-world-85230ecb5522
discover-the-world.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

It won't use link tokens

Ctrl-F "Chainlink"
0 results

Attached: 1561225249387.jpg (540x666, 103K)

Attached: bldurrr.jpg (525x584, 22K)

>newcastle

FUCK GEORDIES
FUCK MACKEMS
FUCK MONKEY HANGERS
FUCK THE NORF
LUV ME LONDON
LUV ME SOUF

SIMPLE AS.

>LUV ME LONDON
suvvern shandy drinkin pufftas

LUV ME THATCHER TOO

Is this the shadowfork?

Attached: tommyboy.jpg (320x645, 75K)

When will you faggots learn that blockchain agnostic only applies to the team members and not the shittoken they used to get seed funding?

Hello Johnny

now then

I love the hexagon creativity by the side projects around the original chainlink logo.

The fuck is the point of this? Is it purely a marketing thing? I mean it's chainlink guys running the team. Why put a different skin on link?

When will you realise that it's trivial to wrap a token onto any other smartcontract platform

>Based on your internal Business Case requirements, we will insert a streamlined team into your company to design efficiencies. North East will create, audit, and implement smart contract agreements to provide automated cost savings.

This is a different thing to Chainlink, it's a good idea for them to be separated

It's not the same as the chainlink entity, chainlink is just the framework. This company seeks to help boomer companies sell their data through Chainlink and probably take a little share. It will drive adoption with boomers as johnny and thomas are gonna hold their hands.

Look at this impressive partnership: medium.com/@North.East/north-east-are-proud-to-announce-a-strategic-partnership-with-discover-the-world-85230ecb5522

He managed to partner with his own company. Inspiring.

It's not a skin, it's a business that helps implement dlt and oracles.
Blockchain consulting and oracle node operation as a professional service is going to be big business, just like outsourced IT consulting is huge now.

it's literally seafood commons

"Discover the world" is actually pretty huge.
discover-the-world.com

YOU CAN'T BAN ME FROM THE GROVE GEOFF, THE GROVE'S ALL I'VE GOT

Looks like a fucking anus
Stinky indeed

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1504574756273.jpg (640x480, 165K)