WHAT THE FUCK!

IS THIS WHAT AN EXIT SCAM LOOKS LIKE?

Attached: 3845.png (200x200, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

about.v-id.org/vidt-usage-dashboard/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please bring it below 10500 I want to pick up a bag.

The VIDT should fear the LIT.

Attached: The VIDT should fear the LIT.png (607x504, 214K)

Is there anything more disgusting than stealing memes and reversing them? LMAO pathetic pajeets when will they learn

> Consistently holding gains for 2 weeks +

Like VIDTfags have been stealing LINK memes over and over again?

I'm glad I triggered you, kek.

Some weak hands must be feeling pretty stupid right now with that rebound

anyone still holding is about to feel very very stupid

We're not going to hit your buy price

Eoy $10

VIDT devs do buybacks and burns, Lition Devs print 500,000 (2%) and give it away to 3 "winners" Waltonchain-Style (obviously their friends)

www.lition.io/lition_wars

Dumped all my LIT for VIDT after reading that

I've been looking at vidt for a while now, but it doesn't actually seem like it's really moving, any eta on real movement?

Imagine stalking the charts or a low cap coin you don't even hold, and posting immediately if it goes down a few percent

Why not go outside or read a book

2024, after 11m locked tokens are dumped

checked

Y is it dumping do hard?

This one some trash

PnD all the way we all knew it

We all did know that right?

whale dumping his bags

Yes, the famous -10% exit scam, you fucking idiot.

>newfags buy useless shitcoin being shilled aggressively by pajeets and discord groups
>get rekt
>WHAT HAPPENED.jpeg
This happens every other month for as long as I've been here (2016) and I laugh every fucking time. Hope you learned your lesson losers. This would never have happened if you just stayed on leddit you know? Perhaps you should go back?

The volume is so shit 10 eth will tank the price so who really gives a fuck at this point. It's not a shit coin, it will be on a proper exchange and get to at least $2 so who gives a fuck. Your not supposed to swing IDEX crap. I have 150 eth worth which means I could dump the price to what? 80k if i wanted. Stop posting about inconsequential swings. If i have 150 eth worth and I'm a poor fag, imagine how many the actual whales have. Its not dumping

Had you bought at $0.2and bellow, you would be good

Next time dont fomo in like a bitch, and dont sell now you brainlet

verify with eyes
token not needed

so just buy every whale dip is what you're saying

Everyone was right, VIDT is P&D scam flavour of the week, token not needed. We are going back to 10k support now.

heard someone say this is going to be list on some top exhanges im checking the whitepaper and it says nothinhg

sauce?

nvm found it

oh no, some whales sold. better exit now
baka

Nah, but cope harder
pic related
Still up a bit over 2x, and the support has been rock solid. Deposit just hit today too. Might get another 1k. The rest is going in QNT and LYM.
This is the second time hitting this support level and it seems rock solid. I'm buying, but DYOR. With the revenue it pulls in compared to other projects combined with all the partnerships it's constantly announcing and T1 exchange Q3, this is the only coin I'm holding where I'm certain about at least a 5x if BTC and ETH don't crash.

Attached: 1562324569453.jpg (1023x1083, 530K)

>s rock solid. I'm buying, but DYOR. With the revenue it pulls in compared to other projects combined with all the partnerships it's constantly announcing and T1 exchange Q3, this is the only coin I'm holding where I'm certain about at least a 5x if BTC and ETH don't crash.
Quiet, im still accumulating. Gotta love that BTC tx speed

I hope we find a new floor and unironically dump before Aug 1 so more VIDT will be burned compounded on the increased usage

Lmao up +280% month, some idiots like to stay poor, suck my big vidt green dick

VIDT needs 10 amspecs to justify current valuation, get JUSTed fuckers

dont steal memes, pajeet

Attached: 121134111111.jpg (607x608, 164K)

Nah, they're on track to make 4mil revenue this year and easily more in future years with other partners. In stocks, market cap is typically 5-10x revenue, so this deserves at least a 20-40mil cap on those standards. More if you're speculating on future partnerships. Considering how much revenue crypto projects usually bring in comparatively to their market caps, this is an easy 100mil project. Watch it skyrocket after listing news. New partnerships are being announced every month too.

Comfiest hold. Bless buying in early. Just got some more this morning.

AND WE ARE BACK BOYS!
NEXT STOP 0.50
REDDIT PAJEETS BTFO

BUT THE PRICE IS NOT GOING LINEARLY UP ITS A SCAM

Whales accumulating, at this rate they will buy up the whole project

where is proof of that? i have tried to find a financial report but could not find anything

about.v-id.org/vidt-usage-dashboard/

Not a finance report, but you can monitor the actual use of their product.

i know about that but i want proof of the 4 million claim

lol

Attached: JUST use your eyes.jpg (1920x1080, 330K)

LitLad here. had my eye on this badboy, just want some cheap bags. hoping i can 10x my 4k and take the money to south america and NEET for a few years

Top 150 wallet here. I've moved up a few places, which tells me that very few are actually selling. Seems like this dump is orchestrated to shake people out

you've been given all you need brainlet, add it up yourself. then again, since you're being a lazy fuck, I'll do it right now for the sake of all the other lazy anons
>averaging ~700-750k VIDT used per month
>price fluctuations between 35-40 cents right now
>multiply by 12, gives ~3.5 mil with 0 growth from here
not entirely accurate since the price fluctuates and it isn't accounting for expenses, but it also isn't accounting for other incoming fiat. 120k already in July, and that's just the latest update. add in token burns, speculation, exchange listing, and constant increase in usage/partners...this shit is incredibly undervalued. give me another crypto project at this mcap with this much usage. most in the top 100 don't even have it.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IT'S ABOUT TO DO A FREFALL

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>14658443
>averaging ~700-750k VIDT used per month
>price fluctuations between 35-40 cents right now
that 700k+ was based on vidt's 10 cents price, this month it will be 400k maybe

oh and you completely forgot, only 10% of that revenue counts for share/token holders

>I'm a random guy that could crash the price to zero in minutes if I feel like it
>you should definitely buy this shitcoin
Topkek

This is not a stock. Buying this token does not get you equity in the company nor is it even needed for the service to work. You are basically just handing your money over to the company in exchange for nothing.

Fud harder. I'm not going to sell. Also, he's right. A small investment of 10k puts you in the top 150. It's fucking easy for someone with 1 mil in crypto to cause a week long dump on idex and scoop up the swinger tokens