VIDT!!!!

HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED I JUST FUCKING WOKE UP AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1558556734385.png (497x375, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

about.v-id.org/vidt-usage-dashboard/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Time to jump into nuke user

Attached: 87283F15-AF8D-44B1-8D8E-4DB1DDFDAE13.jpg (374x301, 22K)

ITS A DUMP N PUMP

> he doesn't realise IDEX coins are volatile
> he will never ever make it

This. Never gonna make it if he doesn't have a huge stack of shit coins

i just lost so much fucking money

Just brought more

Attached: pinkvv.jpg (798x400, 107K)

>he doesn't realise IDEX scams are run by a group of disco trannies who scam bizbrainlets out of ETH

Well it's quite simple, really, VIDT was last weeks scam, now that it's Monday there is a new scam. In a scam there are generally a few big winners and a bunch of losers. You were one of the losers. I will enjoy watching the VIDT threads disappear and will talk shit on the next generation of retards that appear for a week or 2, and then the cycle will begin again. Such is all life. SAGE

buy eve on idex, We still at 1m market cap and slowly rising.

Buy the dip sir

Retard panicking, the price is going sideways.

what happened? nothing really bad

fucking pajeet. you work 24/7?

we're free of another whale or two, now we can fly... r-right Jow Forums?

lol no whales are buying from weak hands, check etherscan man. youve been played

Is this FUD

VIDT is dead, move on.

look top holders on etherscan of vidt. amount is rising and rising. oh look vidt just went from .35 to .40 again. just lol if you sold

Eve this weeks scam PND coin when VID was lasts. Biz is getting fucking depressing.

agreed on EVE but vidt is getting a tier 1 exchange. yes there are people that dont know dex

And if people can’t see these deflationary tokens are held mainly by the developers and jeet majorities from airdrops. Thousands of jeets use multiple wallet addresses and bots. Then these jeets dump as soon as it reaches the market or months later. Don’t feed the jeets curry off your stupidity.

This.
about.v-id.org/vidt-usage-dashboard/
Absolutely a dead coin that no one is using.