Analysts believe XRP is getting ready to surge

chepicap.com/en/news/11050/analysts-believe-xrp-is-getting-ready-to-surge.html

Opinion

Attached: xrp-moon.jpg (540x340, 30K)

I have 5k of them, got them when they were basically worthless. If this is true then lucky me. If not, no loss

>pajeet analysts are getting restless over their heavy bags
That's how you should read it

How many to make it?

xrp never had a chance, if Ripple sacked Larsen 4 years ago they might have made it as a company, but with Larsen, no way this is going anywhere. Banks hate Ripple, R3 hates Ripple, this means ripple fucked up their swift poc pretty much, which makes Ripple nothing more than a shit tier company holding the carcasses of companies that haven't written black numbers for a decade.

S

gay.

>(((Analysts)))

i fucking hate tradeviews because of these adds, literally evrey 10 mins some wanker report shit about xrp going to the moon.

Larsen went all in on the marketing bubble of 2017, same as Sun, they paid so many pajeets to shill their shit in hope they will have any effect on the post shitcoin bubble. They don't, they are just annoying

Think it could be due a pump soon

Analysts are barely ever correct, it's a meme profession

I have no idea why this board hates XRP so damn much. It's going to 10 dollars by the end of this bull run and is poised to pump next.

I don't know about on a technical or fundamental level... But I'd say I feel it's coming.

>10
dunno about that user. 5 for sure, but it has never been worth anything like 10

lol this centralized shitcoin cant make it past 45 cents yet theyre saying it will suddenly go up to a dollar. okay.

partially because of it history, and its also a fucking shitcoin

Attached: 2bb8719d.jpg (1194x1168, 228K)

I'm assuming bitcoin will hit 50k in about 2 months and ripple will outperform it again by percentage. Like it always does and will always do.

>50k in about 2 months
no chance.

here is the simple truth about analysts:
the very idea of listening to their input is a form of stupidity that borders on insanity.
(1) we assume they have proper knowledge of the markets
(2) they maximize their own profits
combine these and the outcome is not "they will share profitable strategies with the public", but instead : "they will make you buy when they want to sell and they will make you sell when they want to buy".
because of (1) it is more profitable for them to abuse the gullible public in their own interest
there is no incentive for them to make you any money and you are probably better off going in the very opposite direction of what the majority of analysts say.

This shit happens fast. It will hit close to 90k in about 3-4 months the crash down to around 19k and then hover around 14k for over a year. You don't have much time left.

>Analysts
lmao!

Because it's a kike ridden, CENTRALIZED POS! I cant emahine anyone holding this scam with forty two Billion circulating supply; I rather have 42 Chainlinks to one cripple ;)

Which means it's ready to dump. It's ot getting any kind of adoption despite the billions poured into marketing it to every insitution on the planet.

>10 dollars by the end of this bull run
you are either a shill or a new xrp victim...guess how i know?

Ripple is an Angry Shitcoin

Attached: 121s23.png (642x390, 43K)

Daily reminder that Crypto worth is abstract.
Daily reminder that Crypto is damaging your countrys economy.
Buy gold.

Gold worth too. It's not worth anything by itself, it's worth what people think it is just like everything else

DONT TELL SCOTTY

AAAAHHHH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA