GOLDEN BULLRUN IS A GO

GOLDEN BULLRUN IS A GO
I REPEAT, GOLDEN BULLRUN IS A GO

PULL OUT OF ANY ALTS IF YOU WANT TO ESCAPE THE JUSTING

Attached: 73485657984.png (608x593, 215K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/x/dSKR8esS/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tradingview.com/x/dSKR8esS/
we got the breakout up now it needs to go over $12.5k then you can long it

Fuck the Cone !
t. all in alts

Attached: Screenshot_20190605-004305.jpg (1080x1920, 603K)

BTC $14k EOD
ZBUX $2 EOD
LINK $5 EOD

Everyone with a stack of each will have a big bap gf EOY.

Attached: marina.jpg (500x439, 36K)

I love all of you faggots

Attached: hyperbitcoinization.jpg (804x767, 62K)

OH BOY COUNT ME IN!

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOO

I always think he holds the bull up.

same
it looks like wojak's pulling on his jaw

The JUSTENING

Attached: DA3216D9-E821-4AB1-AFAA-A567035A3D04.jpg (2677x1763, 576K)

>muh Asuka prophecy
>muh $9200
Enjoy poverty, fags.

saved

month is not over fag i predicted last week this will happen and we go to $14k i also predicted it will fail and we will be back at $9k something. it's like written in plain text on the chart.

Poor bobo

I'm all in BRAP. Already 100x in this crab market.

i'm not a bobo at all, i'm just saying the second try never broke the resistance in the past weeks but the third always did.

STOP SELLING LET BITCOIN GO TO 16K RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!

Attached: 1561992102400.jpg (645x729, 81K)

in august very possibly we will see $16k
there is only like 10% chance for btc to close above $15k next 2 weeks.

>can't break 12k

So... is now the time to buy BTC?
Want to hold it long-term.

lole
missed another pump bro

It keeps going up

you had your chance at 9,7K why do you bother now fucking idiot

Long term? Yes. You're buying moderately high so stand by for some short term losses and ensure your hands are made of iron.

ok
So the dip to ~9k already happened?

>still can't break 12k
The fuck you laughing at?

We are in for a two year bullrun , the time to buy was december last year but if you buy now you are still in for massive gains(10x minimum by 2021).

How many fucking times do I have to say this? Whales are playing ping pong with the price, we will never make it past 12k. It was a whale who pushed it up this high in the first place, not some bullrun, retard. Sell now before the whales knock it back down

Yes. Feel free to wait for it to happen again. It very well might.

>55554
Found the pre-ejaculator

Where'd you go faggot?

woah calm down buddy, you do hold bitcoin right?

based newfag retard
probably nocoiner too

>holding the world's biggest p&d before a dump

Attached: Girls (1).png (449x401, 490K)

>delusional bobo
get liquidated

why dont you ta fags ever read the news? do you know whats happening Jul 22?
Just admit it if you dont....

Fucking hope link keeps up. I have like a tenth of a BTC and the rest in stinky lank.

>STILL can't break 12k
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

i Only have 3 BTC REEEEEEE

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

>LINK $5 EOD
opinion discarded. retard alert

Hurts to see that kind of cope

GOLDEN BULLRUN IS A GO!

PULL OUT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET THE BITCH PREGGO!

BTC goes up and Sergay starts to dump his stack bringing StainStink down to $0.10

This would make me sad

bobo are you ok?
bobo are you ok?
are you ok bobo?

Attached: 1552754371119.png (218x232, 60K)

>still can't break 12k

Attached: Screenshot_20190708_135906.jpg (1080x263, 39K)

Imagine thinking $2 is breaking a barrier...

Imagine $2 isn't a lot of cash comparing it to Chainlink's price

>2 weeks ago can't break 14k
>today can't break 12k
100k EOY AMIRITE

Anyone speak retard? I have no idea the point this dunce is trying to make

it's literally just one guy buying 50btc needed to break 12k

15k eod

i think we are gonna dip below pretty hard before we break 12k again. Just opened a short, target probably something like 11.2k or something. I'll see how the rest of the day goes, but I think it's crabbing really hard for the past so and so minutes, so it's probably just gonna bleed out again

Who the fuck is going to buy 50 BTC at this price? Anyone interested in BTC is already invested, normies were burned bad last year, & there is literally no new interest. Don't worry though, we're mooning kek

hedgefunds

I think I figured out what he was trying to say. When BTC goes $2 above resistance (a fraction of a percentage), if you apply that dollar amount (not percentage) to link, it's significant... this can't be right though, people aren't really this dumb, are they?

This is exactly what I meant and I am in fact retarded as fuck.

Attached: 1560494695294.jpg (1080x1480, 607K)

its 100 billion a 50btc $10,000 buy wont sway it that much

holy shit this buy wall

Based and smoothcriminalled

Wouldn’t an exchange just clear the order book if you made a bet this big? And whats to stop whales from manipulating the price after they make a leveraged bet?

Does it show a local double top or is that just my eyes?

same. it's better that way