JUST FUCKING RECOMMEND ME SOME PENNY SHITCOINS THAT WILL REACH $1 - $3+ AND MAKE ME RICH THIS YEAR

JUST FUCKING RECOMMEND ME SOME PENNY SHITCOINS THAT WILL REACH $1 - $3+ AND MAKE ME RICH THIS YEAR

FFFUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Attached: A983DC50-7086-407D-97F0-85FA7D5627D3.jpg (220x229, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brap.me/
medium.com/lympo-io/read-highlights-from-lympos-2019-roadmap-q-a-3a829bb9210f
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DAG

brapper my fren, get some brapps now

Attached: 242342.jpg (386x653, 58K)

Bitcoin

ELIX

You literally have only a couple of hours

Dude, the real crash is about to begin. Everything is going to dump 90%+. I have no doubt some shitcoins will pump during this, but there's no way of prediction which ones. You're better off just buying the true and trusted shit early next year.

I'm still loading my bags, once I get another 15k usd in I'll share some little nuggets here. Currently trading at 0.1usd, I'm expecting at least a 10x in the next couple years, but a 20x wouldn't surprise me.

zbux has cmc listing today or tomorrow. I'd get some, see for a day and then sell out.

can you send brapper to store on any eth address, like say coinbase pro? or does it have to be enjin or mew, etc? just trying to get some brapps going

brapper is totally compatible with ethereum
try it now

Nuke

brap.me/

Unironically Lympo. Big news coming.

CTRL + F Samsung.

The rumors are true.

Brappppp to the moon!

Buy nuke. Get rich. Ez pz.
Price very reasonable now

Don't listen to NUKE shillers, their market volume yesterday was 800 KEK.
Waiting for the day Rachel leaves the project, as they promised. (S)HE will leave, r-right?

Big announcement coming later today - Samsung partnership. This will unironically go 5-10x in no time. Here's an article from Feb mentioning Samsung's interest in Lympo:

Samsung has been testing Lympo with their Smart Health Watches, and now they're ready to implement it.

Attached: Tf7yq21C_400x400.jpg (400x400, 11K)

ok it works like this

in 2011 every one said btc is over or at 30 bucks it was way over priced, and short term they were right.

However imagine you purchased and held at $30 Buck say you know a 100 btc and just hold to $2, and hold till now....

Btc is going to the 1M,

so go one go and buy one cheap and thank me in six years.

All in on PLG (Pledgecamp) right now - done well on the DEX listing Friday

BRAP is unironically the next massive moon mission

NKN if you want a serious answer

COSS
O
S
S