Had 120 BTC at the peak. Now down to 1.3 BTC. No Larp. FML. Alts wrecked me so badly...

Had 120 BTC at the peak. Now down to 1.3 BTC. No Larp. FML. Alts wrecked me so badly. Anyone got any stories to make me feel better?

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 17K)

10 btc at ATH, 0.11 now

Not as hard as yours but i'll also share it.
Bought 6,5k EOS @1$ and 17k Link @50c.
Sold both at the bottom at a loss.
Instead of 100k I now have 3k.

lmao you faggots should just end it
worthless degenerate gamblers

Attached: 132945326468_Copy.png (640x632, 310K)

invest in digital assets

have you paid your taxes yet? crypto to crypto is taxable, so you're looking at 119 BTC worth of taxable events, friend

Attached: 1346784474478.gif (194x172, 495K)

I had 200 BTC on cryptopia down to 509 now aghhhhhhhhh

JUST hold
simple as

Attached: jp.jpg (228x221, 11K)

I refuse to believe this is possible without some sort of serious cognitive deficiency.

Not impossible. Exhibits A through F:
Wanchain, ICX, Zcash, BSV, and a little bit of mex.

Many alts gave lost over 95% since ath

why don't you faggots just hold bitcoin and wait a couple years
120 BTC is life changing money and now you have nothing lol

Attached: 1519772869628.png (500x522, 125K)

if you sold your btc at 20K and bought Link at 30 cents you would have 1400-2000 BTC Let that sink in.KEK

And if I bought BTC for 1 cent in 2009 I'd be a billionaire. What the fuck is your point.

well, atleast you took out 10 btc at the peak and invested that 190k into a business r-right user?

Attached: muhven.jpg (700x865, 81K)

If you have a tomato and slice it, you can put a slice or two in top of your burger. Let that sink in. KEK.

Attached: 1562097357036.jpg (683x817, 57K)

I went from 4.8btc to 0.3btc and I thought I was a certified retard

>What the fuck is your point.
That you're dumb as bricks

Attached: brainletboard.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

I lost 95% of my btc from the time of september 17 to march 18

i lost a fuckload of BTC gambling on alts too, it's so so easy to get greedy and believe they'll go up forerver

proof?
I refuse to believe there are people this retarded

If you're taxed on a loss, that's a negative gain so the government pays you

Yeah this is correct. I think the GVMT owes me at least 50 BTC worth of tax rebates.

buy my bitcoin 255 for 1 btc.
you will hold 1 out of 255 coins.
dont you want to be in the 255 club?

>BSV
You mean that coin that has 4x in the last 2 months?

The whole alt-coin game is designed to take bitcoin from you. You better believe it is happening non stop every day my m8s.

3k initial investment and at 1.5k now.
JUST

he must have bought on the way down in 2018 and sold at $60
truly a champion of Jow Forums

Yeah, ive thought the same ;D
From 1,5 btc to zero.
Now back at 0.7 but my main hodl is sinking bellow the bottom, its like in hell now

I went from 3.5 initial BTC to 0.03 btc.
I bought one shitcoin at the top then rode it all the way down to -90% then sold the bottom to buy another one only to get dumped once again.
2018 destroyed me.

its super fucking easy
>leverage trade with even a relatively small (3x, 5x) leverage
>use a stop loss
>you were wrong on the major trend but your stop-loss would only trigger relatively high because you chose leverage according to the possible height of a bull/bear trap
>massive candle spikes in the wrong direction, because of the speed of the market your stop loss doesn't trigger (they only reliably trigger when markets are moving normally fast)
>broke lol

Government pays you nothing, it’s just a capital lose which can be claimed on any taxable capital gains. Also it’s capped at a amount

How? Margin trading or just holding mega shitcoins?

no. only the claims made on non-capital gain taxes are capped, you can claim any amount off capital gains tax.

you make 100k capital losses.

you earn 200k / yr in salary. you will pay less taxes on your salary by a capped amount.

you earn 1m in capital gains. you can write off all the 100k capital loss from your tax.

I don't understand how someone could get so blinded by greed that instead of just holding onto what he had to become a guaranteed multimillionaire he instead decided to risk it all to get some more.

If you're losing your shit on leverage you deserve it you retarded greedy fucks, all you had to do was sit on your coins for a while lmao

What kind of normie would sell their B255? Sit on it for years and wait.