Where the fuck do you guys store your seed words, and in what manner?

Where the fuck do you guys store your seed words, and in what manner?

Attached: mostbasedelectronics.jpg (2592x1456, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@tomshwom/tomshwom-s-advanced-crypto-security-guide-part-3-creating-a-secure-wallet
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>demographic marketing thread
>very low effort
go away

all in one solution
steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@tomshwom/tomshwom-s-advanced-crypto-security-guide-part-3-creating-a-secure-wallet

Nice try glowniggers you fuckers will NEVER get my keys from me.

based

this is user is looking out for us, based

I have a secure envelope at the bank for 50 bucks a year, thinking I should get a second one at a different branch too

simply...
>buy a £50 laptop from ebay.
>format hdd.
>install OS (and nothing more)
>have no internet access ever on that machine
>on another pc with net connection, download paper wallet for chosen currency
>malware check
>ANOTHER malware check
>transfer paper wallet generator from live pc to airlocked laptop via usb
>create paper wallet on airlocked computer, note down private key and public key
>back up keypair on 5x usb sticks
>transfer public keys to live pc via usb
>shred files on airlocked comp
done. 100% safe cold storage for £50. safer than those hardware devices which are plugged into computers with live net connections.

1. gpg encrypt
2. uuencode result into text
3. sss split into 3 pieces
4. print each piece on acid free bond paper
5. distribute into 3 secure locations

Paranoid crypto-freaks
What are the chances some nigga on the street is going to know you gamble your allowance on internet meme money and holds a gun to your head to hand over your crypto? If he even bothers to give you his time of day, at most he’ll laugh at your stupidity. Yes, some burglar is going to risk losing his freedom and going to jail by breaking into your home searching for a piece of paper with magic words so that he can buy a ledger on his own and steal your $409.87 worth of BTC. And if you do have some geeky greedy colleague who knows about your crypto (and why would you blab about it anyway?) he’s not going to have the guts to search for your seed phrase or blackmail you for them. I wrote them in pen on the paper they gave to me and that’s it.

>steal your $409.87 worth of BTC
god all these initiatives to "install broadband in the inner city" have serious drawbacks on the quality of posts.

My fetish is butt stretching so i keep mine in a buttplug capsule. Pretty convenient

its called airgapped and not airlocked

doesn't it take like 1000 thousand years for the blockchain to synch...

Use Shamir's Secret Sharing between yourself, the late David Kleiman, and other people who you've now lost contact with

Doing it in this manner makes sure your keys are safe forever and no one can ever move that BTC.

>forgot to include vietamese hooker
not going to make it

Attached: PF-gold-confiscati_2525827b.jpg (620x387, 85K)

i also enjoy butt stretching sometimes but the glownogs bully me for it

I want to use SSS 3/6 but all the generators just give me encoded gibberish. Why can't it just tell me which of 24 items to include in each of the six lists?

I'll work it out manually...

>airlocked
>buying an "airgapped" computer from ebay for £50

do you even know what the term means?

Attached: 0060.png (214x236, 5K)

Lol i have it in paper on my kitchen table. No boomer knows what it is. Probably think it's tab music for drum and bass.

Tattooed on my cock

I use a paper wallet like a normal person.

Inside a book

Just shut the fuck up about crypto, and you have little to worry about. I do little for added security and I'm afraid that my executor will never be able to untangle access my funds in case I die.
I REPEAT: DON'T BRAG ABOUT YOUR CRYPTO TO NIGGERS!

I underlined the words in a dictionary and wrote the pages in an image, encrypted and sent it to all my emails

Text on a JPEG on random USB stick bought just for it.
Kinda useless when I have most of my crypto on various exchanges and metamask, seems more likely to fall victim from a hack on those or make a mistake while logging in and leaking your password than getting robbed of a random USB stick nobody has ever seen.
I'm agreeing with this guy