Jow Forums - Give me a better 1000x

Give us what you have and why you believe your crypto investment is better than Constellation (DAG). This is what you are up against (DAG);

Pros;
>Ultra-low market cap, 6 million USD
>Will make IOTA, NANO, and partly ETH obsolete with better technology
>DAG founders recently burned ALL their tokens, 7.2% of total supply
>Deflationary token model
>Horizontally scaleable. Faster and more capacity with every node. No theoretical limit to TPS.
>DAG is a platform
>MainNet in Q3
>Staking
>Dynamic Partitioning
>DAG has smart contracts
>Direct on-chain data processing. No other blockchain infrastructure is able to do that
>Light-nodes on phone
>CEO actually ran a business with 45 million in annual revenue
>Advisor: Rehito (Ray) Hatoyama former Managing Director of Hello Kitty (Sanrio)
>Partnership negotiations with NASA, General Motors and Denso
>US, San Francisco based

Just as Nano, DAG is:
>Free
>Instant
>Green
However, they are superior to Nano in virtually every way.
>Part of a large ecosystem, with real use cases that will provide security for the network and world-wide market. Same as IOTA, but better
>This large ecosystem and not solely a currency will provide protection from Central Bank regulators, like ETH & IOTA, but unlike Nano.
>All zero-fee systems are open to spam attacks. Constellation has a much more advanced and elegant solution than Nano with their reputation system.
>Nano has an insane business model where Nano node operators have to do it for free. This will either lead to a crash, where no one bothers to run nodes for fun and take all the costs, or an insane centralization where Amazon controls nearly everything. Constellation has a very elegant solution where micropayments are free for everyone, while large consumers of bandwidth will have to either pay for it in DAG tokens, or run their own nodes

Attached: photo_2019.jpg (1280x1118, 235K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nIcDE
youtu.be/mZHAUDmBe0Y
constellationlabs.io/
constellationlabs.io/blog/
youtube.com/watch?v=OyXu-CX33-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Plus
>Whitelisted for all major exchanges. Didn’t have ICO. No US pre-sale investors. On Kucoin.
>Brilliant ticker (DAG) - normies will land on it when googling dag+crypto
>Good time to buy, coins on sale: archive.is/nIcDE
>Partnered with the University of Illinois
>CTO Wyatt writes in academic papers

Cons:
>Constant FUD from psychotic pre-sale investor that lost money when the market crashed in 2018. Spamming biz with debunked accusations, lies and fabrications (e.g. exit scamming, doing cocaine, lost all funds through daytrading, vaporware, restaurant, etc, etc. Claims to be part of secret U.N. instigation team, reporting daily to the U.S. President). Using VPN. Bumps every thread :)

no no no this thread again

Attached: asdasdadasdasdcccccc.png (800x450, 395K)

I disagree, this is good investment information, many people appreciate this kind of information on Jow Forums. Who wouldn't want to learn about what the best 1000x investment in the market is?
You're an idiot, go look at some more naked girl pictures as your investment strategy, some of us want to learn things here.

Since OP is asking for the best in the market, there should be new information being offered up each time. This isn't a DAG only thread.

I hold a lot of DAG as I believe in the tech and they would be able to deliver, but this shit shilling is getting really out of hand

I take this as an admission that you don't have a better 1000x candidate than Constellation (DAG). Am I right?

Oh yes, another DAG discussion. *Grabs popcorn*

>I hold a lot of DAG as I believe in the tech and they [will] be able to deliver
Great user, then why don't you give us your five best arguments why Constellation (DAG) is the best project in the market?

DAG = drama magnet :)

With a 6 million market cap, this information clearly isn't known in the market.
There is nothing wrong with sharing this, and trying to learn any new/opposing information from others. This is not "shit shilling" .
Also I doubt you're a dag holder because if you are and are against the different pros of DAG being spread then you're an idiot or a beta fool. Use your brain, unless you're not a DAG holder and just lying.

If you disagree on any of the points presented then share the information you have to counter what has been written by the OP. Give your facts you lazy bum.
I'm glad someone is taking the time to do this (so I'm grateful for people not like you).

Thank you very much, user!

Attached: photo_2019-07-06_00-53-10.jpg (1091x1280, 166K)

>Advisor: Rehito (Ray) Hatoyama former Managing Director of Hello Kitty (Sanrio)
I believe it's this guy, together with DAG CEO

Attached: 1561227684654.jpg (850x567, 286K)

Core dev is a genius.

Attached: photo_2019-07-03_19-58-11.jpg (1125x1115, 135K)

Finally a CEO in crypto space that actually understands business, pic.

Attached: 1561263279875.png (1242x2208, 703K)

I have been on a few different DAG threads now, and I've seen the same FUDDERS we've seen here today on every single DAG thread so far.
I don't know what their problem is, but it's like they've got nothing better to do than hanging around waiting for a DAG thread and then just writing the same garbage we've seen today,... so no substance, no information, not even good constructive criticism, just talking trash.
It's getting pretty obvious they're just pissed off or scared or just nasty unlikeable people.

He's standing in water with pants, he is no genius

>he doesn't know
sorry but DAG is the least likely platform coin to get adopted period. what you have to understand is that no one except autists cares only about absolute advantages in tech it's a trade off decision and tech is just one tiny part that determines the decision. and of course marketing is everything and Constipation is shit-tier at that becauee they are running out of cash. To proof my point normies and autists alike love Apple products even though they know it's totally overpriced outdated tech.

Attached: 1517234025197.png (175x262, 118K)

How low will DOGE go? You could easily get a 1mil stack of them at around 12 sats. Over a year it will eventually go back to 40 sats.

Yes, the largely belong to one of these three groups:
1. Salty bagholders that lost a ton of money in the crypto crash and crypto winter. Dumped their bags and blaming it all on Constellation (DAG). They now see that newfags pick up heavy bags for peanuts and that drives them crazy. Pic.
2. Psych with VPN and mulitple personality disorder
3. Very scared bagholders and shills from competing crypto projects.

Attached: DAG 2018-11-22_00-12-03 COR.png (1009x409, 127K)

>they are running out of cash
No. Show us how you reached that conclusion. Use documented facts only, not your own emotions, delusions etc. Make us laugh, plz.

>2. Psycho with VPN and mulitple personality disorder
Pic, him talking to himself when his VPN suddenly malfunctioned.

Attached: Creepy serial killer fudder talking to himself again 2019-01-22_10-55-45.png (1428x455, 33K)

And pic.

Attached: Total Psycho.jpg (3739x1320, 2.35M)

Jesus what a cuck

They love to bring up a totally crazy claim that the old CEO lost all their money doing day trading. A claim that is so insane that they can't even substantiate it. They have absolutely nothing to back it up with. Even after the old CEO categorically denied and debunked their claim, pic, they still keep harping on it, as they have no other "argument" against DAG. Tragic.

Attached: Brendan1.png (656x325, 50K)

Plus this one.

Attached: Brendan2.png (629x367, 64K)

>cuck
Picked up a new word, homo? You have to go back to plebbit, boomer. You have to go.

>21 post
>13 posts by this ID
yikes. you come off needy af, which is the reason i will not invest in DAG, everyone invested sounds like a desperate bagholder. i am probably right considering DAG crashed like 98%??.

Now back to your point it became blatantly obvious in the Blockchain Brad interview where the interviewer asks them about cash reserves and runway and Wyatt is totally shocked, perplexed and just stuttering some bullshit about 'muh mainnet soon' until his colleague finally jumps in to say 'we have cash for a while'..... topkek could it be more obvious?? i don't need facts that's enough. Proof me wrong how much money is left? Post their balance sheet shillbert

>asks them about cash reserves and runway and Wyatt is totally shocked, perplexed and just stuttering some bullshit about 'muh mainnet soon' until his colleague finally jumps in to say 'we have cash for a while
Another idiot pretending to be just a "concerned neutral investor" spewing the usual crazy and unfounded lies about DAG. You have absolutely nothing except for smear, lies and ad hominem.

In the video you are talking about they are just stating that as soon as the mainnet is up and running they will get revenue as another normal business and will not have to rely on seed money anymore. That's a positive, you (the idiot fudder) believe that is a negative. You have NO relevant business background at all, do you?

>He's standing in water with pants, he is no genius
Most geniuses are a little bit eccentric. In this case, standing with pants in water is a good sign. Bullish!

Attached: 1560519829360.jpg (745x481, 166K)

i URGE everyone reading this to watch the video and form your own opinion:

youtu.be/mZHAUDmBe0Y

cringe! are you wyatt?

Great video, amazing project and usecase. Brad is also an investor.

Unironically Brapper

i sold

>i URGE everyone reading this to watch the video and form your own opinion:
lol, yes please do.

More information about Constellation (DAG) can be found at:
constellationlabs.io/
constellationlabs.io/blog/

or you can join their telegram groups
constellationcommunity
constellationtrader

Tech Gem Solves DAG Centralization: Bye IOTA Bye Hedera. Enter Constellation
youtube.com/watch?v=OyXu-CX33-c

Attached: DAG S.jpg (512x512, 87K)

>thinks being subjectively better is enough
>what is first mover advantage

please stop bumping your own shill thread every minute it is just sad

Attached: 231nhyk8yv001.png (282x179, 4K)

>cringe! are you wyatt?
>please stop bumping your own shill thread every minute it is just sad
Just stating facts, boomer. I know that facts and logic are super offensive for you DAG fudders, you prefer slime, lies, smear and ad hominem. Sorry.

you are the emotional bitch calling people homo. bagholder cope. DAG is so 2018 crash i can't believe people still own it

pic related

Attached: IMG_20190708_145041.jpg (1080x1622, 513K)

Please don't get hysterical, queenie. Maybe you must spread some retarded FUD, just to calm you down? How about the lies about the day-trading thingy that you ignorant fudders just love so much? Be well, friend.

cringe.

>cringe.
Seems to be a new strategy. The lies from the fudders don't work anymore. Nor their slime, mudslinging and hysteria. Looks like "cringe" is their new and only thing. So tragic. These guys clearly have nothing of substance against Constellation (DAG).

you all still don't get it

Attached: 6B0964CE-7586-40E3-BBA9-7FA92D155DFA.jpg (1118x823, 348K)

OP just got called out in the telegram, we promise not all DAGholders are like this

"Dag" is jewbrew for fish. Dutch for goodbey and day. Can there be a more semite coin besides shekels

Good opportunity for everyone interested in DAG to joint the Constellation communities on telegram:
constellationcommunity
constellationtrader

Thanks user, you're doing great.

Good opportunity for everyone interested in DAG to joint the Constellation communities on telegram:
constellationcommunity
constellationtrader

Thanks, user.

Shut up scammer

>same as iota, but better

Can you give an example of their superior presence in large ecosystems?
Iota is pretty stacked afaik desu

I took a look at telegram group constellatinmarines. Bunch of defeatist boomers. Most of them hate biz. Are not willing to highlight the great tech and team behind Constellation and are not able to willing to contrast DAG to other cryptos. Tragic. No wonder DAG crashed so hard and lost to all the fudders. We need new people in Telegram.

Plus, I deleted one comment, and replaced it with another. This is NOT me pretending to post as two different persons. Time for the telegram boomers to step up their game and inform potential investors about how great Constellation (DAG) really is. Trashing biz does not help.

I just had a look at that telegram. They're absolute boomer idiots and probably the reason even though DAG is a good crypto it has such a low market cap and has been pushed down so much.
The people on telegram are why DAG is in the position it is in. They should be thanking OP not back stabbing him, when he's done more for DAG in a few days than they have in a whole year.

They should gather other information on DAG and spread it/share it to the market. It has to be done quickly so people know why DAG is good and can invest in it. Their plan to date of hanging around on telegram having a little bubble agreeing with each other and complaining like little beta b**ches is a loosing strategy.

Hey OP, I'm the DAGgot who bought 90K yesterday after you convinced me, but I'm gonna be sincere.

I've seen you make this specific thread and I believe I have 2 points of constructive criticism.
1. Start just labeling it a /dag/ general or just make a normal DAG thread. Its counter-intuitive goad people into a thread for a general discussion about low market cap coins when you and most in this thread are only gonna talk about the DAG data you put in the OP. I could present a solid case for OPQ being a possible 1000x but i'm not gonna make as detailed a post as you so its a moot point to do so, and I feel anyone with any actual alternative coins like that won't want to given your opening DAG pitch.

2. I get that you're trying to refute the CEO question dodging shit, but you throwing a hissy fit after people don't believe with the same images 3 times in a row doesn't help you seem credible and continues the notion that DAG is a shitshow when it comes to the community. Just present what facts you have and if they don't believe you are reference something without their own sources or on assumptions, just ignore them or hit them with the Russian chicken Proofs-post.
I personally find it sketchy at best about what happened but that was a while ago and the tech/development seems solid, superior to other "DAG"s and the Devs burning their own stacks gives me confidence on the project in tandem with the tech.

Also I'm still waiting to hear back about Quantum readiness and the answer to the Node question I did last thread. Knowing those would really quell all my issues with this investment.

Attached: Daggett.jpg (638x482, 26K)

Thanks user, good luck with your investments. Hope you will be happy with your DAG bag :)

Thanks OP, and I appreciate your enthusiasm for the project, wanting to combat FUD and focusing on the net positives of this project that are not well known but extremely potent, but I can see through your posts
I see that you wish to "be the change you want to see" however there is a different between kicking up dust and being a Bull in a China shop. Just focus on the tech, presenting its potential both as a utility and a massive gainer for such a lower market cap that was released when the market was already bottoming out, so its true interest is unknown, and take the ex-CEO FUD with a grain of salt. Explain your points that you have and move on to the more important stuff that is going on today a year later.
And while people on the telegram might be demoralized, chastising your fellow investors does nothing but continue the "shitshow community" narrative that exhumes this coin that entered the market while BTC was crashing and burning already. Give your criticism but let boomers boom around it they want. If they don't see purpose or potential in Jow Forums that is their problem, and fair enough, Jow Forums always seems like a den of vipers to the uninitiated, but just see to providing your very useful and energetic information and prospects for the project rather than stoking old or new flames. If the community needs new blood, you might be the injector, but bleeding old blood won't help in my opinion.
Just a friendly DAGgots opinion.

Attached: dag.png (922x972, 97K)

listen faggot, the Holocaust is a money scam, if you want to learn something read Mein Kampf and some white papers brainlet

MITX

1$ is clearly possible for this one. Just DYOR.

As an investor I was looking into different crypto and I never saw anyone providing any information about DAG or providing reasons why it's a good investment. No one challenging the FUDDERS at all, meaning they were signalling to the market that the FUDDERS had a point as they were running away from them. That's how it looked.

The OP put together the information on DAG in a conseice and understandable way and was sharing it with the market. Those beta cowards on telegram did NOTHING.
So OP basically did all the work, dealt with the FUDDERS alone, and now those useless waste of space people on telegram are bit**ing and backstabbing him.
To suggest that he's done damage when they've been utterly useless (and he has shared information to people like me as to why DAG is a good coin to invest in, what are the positives) ...so to suggest OP has done damage? and now those waste of space telegram people are complaining, when they themselves did nothing for DAG or postential/new investors? It is so cowardly and disgusting. Nasty, weak people.

***AHEM***
>team has a shady history and originally had a failed ICO called Rakugo that they tried to get swept from the internet
>CEO daytraded (and lost) ICO funds
>team essentially plead the fifth by refusing to answer allegations and trying to sweep it under the rug
>still to this day will not answer questions about the former CEO
>once vibrant community completed abandoned this project, check the Orion portal and the Discord they're both fucking wastelands
>toxic remnants of the community consists primarily of rabid pajeet bagholders who attack anyone who questions the validity of the project
>even doxxed a teenager and his family just for talking shit about the project
>rampant shilling here daily as desperate bagholders try lure newfag redditors looking for the next LINK
>psychotic bagholder accuses everyone in these threads of samefagging with a VPN, preventing any meaningful discussion
>team will not disclose funding status and can be assumed to be on the verge of insolvency
>begging for government grants at this point to provide additional funding
>Jewish tokenomics fucked this from the beginning, team has been trying to rectify it with token burns and changing allocations but the damage is done
>proposals and proof of concepts being touted as literal partnerships
>based in Silicon Valley, the hub of innovation, yet NO ONE IS BUYING THEIR TOKEN
>to this day no one has any fucking idea what this shitcoin is supposed to do, every interview is riddled with Silicon Valley buzzwords
Am I missing anything?

Preach.

This entire thread is samefag DAG shills posting the exact same copypasta and screenshots they do every thread.
There is one killer question that ruins their day. Why wont the team make an official statement that their former CEO Brendan Playford did NOT day trade with investor funds for losses.
This questions haunts them and has been the sole reason for their collapse.
Look it up Sept 2nd 2018 is when the question was posted to the team and the ensuing fallout crushed them like a bug.
They have no money for marketing, all they have is shills on Jow Forums and Plebbit and they get crushed daily.
FUCK DAG lying douchbags

'26 posts by this ID' yikes

yeah it's laughable

Attached: IMG_20190708_185504.jpg (1080x1060, 304K)

brainlet, this was already answered by the ex CEO himself, last year. why do you 'jeets keep on lying?

Attached: dasdasda.png (706x1127, 597K)

Lying fuck. He was asked to say this specifically "I did not day trade ICO funds for losses". It was asked of him hundreds of times. After months of asking the only response he would give is "fud about me isnt true" which is a cop out. He was asked to be absolutely specific in his answer.
The team did the same, refused to say it as stated and just said "we wont comment, funds are safu.".
When that happened the entire community dumped their bags. Look at the chart is was a 3 month battle starting Sept 2nd 2018.
You sir are a fucking liar and an obvious DAG teammember. Why are you so afraid of this one statement the insider said you wouldnt answer?

chart mon cul, that was the fucking bear market. BTC dumped to 3K. ETH dropped to $100, even Fantom dropped to .003. You are a fucking 'jeet scavenging for fucking scraps. shoo 'jeet shoo

the OP of this thread has to either be a bot or a fucking schizo

STOP SHITTING UP MY BOARD WITH YOUR CONSTANT COPY PASTA YOU FUCKING PAJEET SCUM

Give us what you have and why you believe your crypto investment is better than Constellation (DAG). This is what you are up against (DAG);

Pros;
>Ultra-low market cap, 6 million USD
>Will make IOTA, NANO, and partly ETH obsolete with better technology
>DAG founders recently burned ALL their tokens, 7.2% of total supply
>Deflationary token model
>Horizontally scaleable. Faster and more capacity with every node. No theoretical limit to TPS.
>DAG is a platform
>MainNet in Q3
>Staking
>Dynamic Partitioning
>DAG has smart contracts
>Direct on-chain data processing. No other blockchain infrastructure is able to do that
>Light-nodes on phone
>CEO actually ran a business with 45 million in annual revenue
>Partnership negotiations with NASA, General Motors and Denso
>US, San Francisco based

Just as Nano, DAG is:
>Free
>Instant
>Green
However, they are superior to Nano in virtually every way.
>Part of a large ecosystem, with real use cases that will provide security for the network and world-wide market. Same as IOTA, but better
>This large ecosystem and not solely a currency will provide protection from Central Bank regulators, like ETH & IOTA, but unlike Nano.
>All zero-fee systems are open to spam attacks. Constellation has a much more advanced and elegant solution than Nano with their reputation system.
>Nano has an insane business model where Nano node operators have to do it for free. This will either lead to a crash, where no one bothers to run nodes for fun and take all the costs, or an insane centralization where Amazon controls nearly everything. Constellation has a very elegant solution where micropayments are free for everyone, while large consumers of bandwidth will have to either pay for it in DAG tokens, or run their own nodes

Fuck off

Cuck off pajeet

>complaining like little beta b**ches
>censoring "bitches"
First day on the internet? You're allowed to swear here.