Thoughts on Fantom and the current dip?

Thoughts on Fantom and the current dip?

Attached: ftm.jpg (416x113, 15K)

waiting to see if LYM plays out and if i make enough im all in to FTM and then not touching this shit for a year

sept supposedly is going to be a big month, main net launch etc and start of their hard marketing campaign. price right now is pretty fucking good. with coti getting a pump FTM will get more attention sooner or later

You mean the eternal dip?

Easy 100x in AUG2020, buying the dip

Huge opportunity to accumulate.

Dead shit coin. bottom is below 100 sats. and will stay there for years.

Exactly this

>t. i hope it hits 100 sats before SEP so I can cash in

FTM is one of the best alts to buy for the next alt season.
Think about it, what is going to moon? The next dpos? The next supply chain scam?
No, stuff will moon that hasn't been done before, like smart contracts on a DAG. FTM will reach at least top 50 in 2019.

I agree but in order to strengthen our memetics we need a new buzzword. The way LINK used the word “oracle”, ETH had “smart contracts”, and I think even if the tech is better in this irrational market you need a one line shill. I’m thinking “automated contracts” because the advantage of the high TPS is the ability to deploy a lot of automated contracts that self execute.

FTM gonna make me rich. I'll be so rich, i'm gonna fuck alien pussy in my self driving car in my automated city on Mars.

doubledubs checked
based

Accumulate.

Attached: 1562135900189.png (644x436, 224K)

Ftm gon make biz rich

these are the products I trust. the shit that's screamed about all the time is fun, but won't make you any real money. But the projects people whisper about every now and then? those are the real ones to look into. I just wish I went all in on ftm 2 months ago, but better late than never. If biz is screaming about it it's already too late. but soon a 50k bag will be a lot

Consolidation and price acceptance at 700% from the bottom. Listing on all major exchanges. This is going to be the biggest green dildo you’ve ever seen.

what about "smart cities"

no. smart cities is FUD, it's like reducing ETH tonjust this one use-case

What hot wallets support fantom?

For such a great coin it constantly dumps after any small pump. Pretty disappointing progress.

the fantom CEO used to run a car wash or some shit and it's laughable any of you are putting money into this at all. he is no doubt laughing as each million dollars rolls into his USDC account.

just like Walter white?

He understands smart cities

lies lies lies
read the pastebin

why do big exchanges list FTM for free? mainnet isn't out yet and they didn't announce any huge partnerships. It's so weird that they list it for free in a short period of time

dont' care about actual price, I hold and I don't worry a bit, this is going to be really something when time comes.

they do it for free

Attached: 270114_100134260083321_100002602410084_139_5474032_n.jpg (188x240, 15K)

This

Fuck it, I'm going to trust you guys on this. It's not like it was an easy ride for link the whole way. If I pull out now I've been completely justed.

I bought this and ren last week. I’m financially ruined.

You couldn't have lost that much on Fantom, it's in a consolidation period. Just don't sell at a loss and you will be fine.

the price of fantom was in a plateau last seven days, stop larping

We're all gonna make it fren

Buying more. Dips happen, doesn't mean shit long term for FTM. Hoping to buy another 1/4 million.