Lympo (LYM) $0.30 waiting room

Get in or get rekt. Samsung partnership to be announced later today.

Attached: Ooooooo.png (513x468, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@lympo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

th absolute state of.

isn't it buy the rumor sell the news biz?

Not buying your bags ranjesh

This is the rumor.

He missed out on 10x

Yes you will Manvinder

Kek. We mooning hard.

Any idea where the announcement will be made?

Most likely on their twatter.

et ready for a Q&A session with our CEO Ada Jonuse. It will take place on Monday (July 8th) 6 PM GMT+3 on our Telegram group. Make sure not to miss it and join our Telegram group now: t.me/lympo

Fuck off with your scamcoin, you pajeeggot.

It's on their telegram. YOu have to sign up for the gay thing first tho. web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@lympo

Why are you trying to shill a 2018 dead shitcoin?

It's not dead you fucking idiot. Research what it's about. There's a fucking reason we're about to moon.

It's a lmao tier usecase shitcoin, yes.

5 minutes of research was enough to know that.

we know smartass, we're gambling on a larp

ETA to announcement boys?

This. Also the coin has at least some real world utility but I am still going to close my position if the Q&A doesn't deliver in 30 minutes. The telegram is looking pretty weak as of now. They won't admit to shit and are playing dumb, which is annoying since they also literally took their photos outside of Samsung buildings as if their coin isn't a useless pnd. Guess we will see here shortly.

20 minutes. I'm going to let everyone know ITT as soon as we get either a confirmation or if it is false hype. Even if the Q&A doesn't deliver, a Samsung Partnership may still be in the works but it won't be worth staying in for the meantime as the sell orders will likely pile up. Might as well keep your cursor on those market orders cause it's likely going to go one fo two ways..

based

Just posted from someone who actually ays attention to the project:
>If you have been around enough, you would know that there has never been 2 AMAs within 2 weeks. There are also news that are supposed to come out. Historically, there also has never been an AMA without an announcement. So there will probably be something. Crazy or not, we will all find out in 14 mins.

STARTING GET IN HERE web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@lympo

>Hey Kyung! I did not go to Silicon Valley myself. However, our Chief Strategy Officer @Maurukas and our advisor Tony went. Tadas and Tony had some meeting preparing for our accelerated growth in the U.S. market in the upcoming months

the pajeetery in that telegram is at an astounding level

DUUMPPP!! DUUMP IT MARKET SELL

WHY TELL ME PLS IM NOT IN THE TELEGRAM

no Samsung

meh what a shit

You guys actually thought there was a Samsung partnership?

they jewed everyone into believing there was one. There still could be under nda honestly but it feels scammy in the telegram

there is, just unannounced

fuck you user. big dump coming