SAMSUNG IS IN

If you understand basic English, watch pic related and tell me how they didn't basically confirmed the Samsung partnership with that message. You wouldn't make money even if they throw it at you kek. The AMA with the CEO is in less than 2 hours, prepare your anus faggots

Attached: Samsung_confirmed.png (1080x796, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

asia.nikkei.com/Business/Companies/Samsung-2Q-profit-halves-as-DRAM-prices-sink
twitter.com/AnonBabble

are you retarded?

No, what about you?

i think you both are retarded

get out before ama or get rekt af.

You should have bought 2 days ago at the absolute bottom, if you did so there's no way that you will get rekt. All it took was a little DYORing, the chance was way too juicy to pass on. Now either you buy or fuck off, you're not needed

Give up already, biz will always be late by definition

Imagine buying this absolute meme token and then wondering why it dumps so steeply after the announcement. If you buy this make sure to load up on some pink wojaks as well topkek. Screencap this

What was Enjin? And what happened after the Samsung announcement nonetheless? Either you're handicapped or a poorfag who can't accumulate in time

>Hurr, I can't talk about a partnership with Samsung because we're under NDA

Never buying this scam. Fuck off.

You sound really desperate to shill us your bags ranjeet

>Samsung
asia.nikkei.com/Business/Companies/Samsung-2Q-profit-halves-as-DRAM-prices-sink

thanks, just bought 100k. Seriously, I just put $1400 into this bitch. Thank god the telegram is happening soon cause I worked all night and I'm staying up for this. If no news come out, then I will just sell out quickly and take the loss. (Samsung news may still come later but bots are fags and will keep taking profits until then.).

You know what? Fuck off and let the thread die. I'm out

You're fucking retarded OP.

Limp dick is a P&D

That's a lot of trouble they went through making a working app and website and developing a whole workable crypto ecosystem for a pnd. Not saying you're wrong, just saying.

This shitcoin is still a thing? kek

are you the guy from the last thread who wants to get more link/vidt? finally i bought some lym, 550$ worth
i hope this plays out well kek

Attached: 1557687765639.png (240x304, 15K)

Nothing will save this coin from slowly bleeding out into eternity. Are poeole actually buying this now?

>Still shilling

Listen pajeet, no one but some retarded newfags and Redditors are going to be buying this trash.

You have to go back there and recruit morons on Rebbit.

Attached: 54b0e3fb4ab10_o,size,933x0,q,70,h,fe0226.jpg (933x699, 72K)

>5 posts by this ID
All your posts roughly translate to “p-pls but my bags”

Truth is, someone who’s secure in their investment wouldn’t care if people buy in or not

its too late to buy