Insider whale here with this week's updates

1. 30th June 2019 will be the last time ever Bitcoin is valued above $12,000 for more than 5 minutes
2. There will be a Tether burn later this week, marking the end of this fake "bull run"
3. Bakkt on July 22nd will be disastrous for Bitcoin prices

RSA Public Key: MFswDQYJKoZIhvcNAQEBBQADSgAwRwJAYXNKaBfZRE65wd4uqEEV9d5KM7ae7zOC
VO53jH5Z3xh2pUvbWotT33TLuqyxVJCOIL2RjnvPgX+mGyLZpxk+cwIDAQAB

"INSIDER WHALE 4" SIGNATURE:
Nv1jz+7iIUNlfqwcSxig/g5JSF7I7/34xHXmHhDKa8yNO7I+G0YIA+oiSfkqFBfFrTTPdGWCByXhQuuJBuot2g==

Attached: pinkwhalejak.png (550x400, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0xdac17f958d2ee523a2206206994597c13d831ec7?a=0xc6cde7c39eb2f0f0095f41570af89efc2c1ea828
etherscan.io/address/5754284f345afc66a98fbb0a0afe71e0f007b949#tokentxns
youtube.com/watch?v=Tp3qiOKuEBM
warosu.org/biz/thread/14577107
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hahahahahahhaha you must be joking after your friday dump to hell prediction

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.jpg (617x131, 32K)

I wasn't wrong, the finex guys panicked and printed another 100million to kick the can down the road. It's still going down.

is the art style on that whale supposed to be annoying as it actually is

what game are you downloading bro

thank you based whale, just went long 100k more contracts. made 0.8 BTC profit after longing yesterday when you predicted a crash

Attached: 1556523322337.png (1477x1016, 67K)

Your telling me its almost entirely fabricated? That run has been built on false money?

Bro it's literally going up right now

funny thing you didnt had the balls to post this 2 hours ago when we pumped because you are scarred that we will break 12k larp

Where can I see when they print another 100mil?

VVVVV

You're gonna get rekt, but thanks for fuelling the incoming crash

Not for very long. Watch the ticker change direction soon.

Thanks just went long with liquidation at $11,444
These threads are always bullish

I was asleep it's like 5am here. Also, plenty of bulltards still believe we're going up more from here.

>this is good for the long-term health of the market!
>the golden bull run

Attached: usdtprint.png (538x180, 16K)

Better close that long soon kid, you're about to get LIQUIDATED.

You mean BTC will never ever go above 12000 again?

thanks for telling me that i'm gonna get rekt, just like yesterday. now i feel comfy while going to bed

Attached: 1523048152909.jpg (481x406, 34K)

Yes.

Let me make myself clear
You mean BTC will never ever go above 12000 again for longer, reaching a new ATH, or going sideways at a higher value (let’s say 15000)? It’s only downhill from here, even after the crypto winter we’ll never see such heights again?

Yes.

Are the big personalities (ver vitalik etc) and the exchanges in cahoots?

Not directly. But they all have a vested interest in keeping this whole thing going despite the fact that it should have tanked this year. It's not going to end well.

Is holo another ponzi?

ALL ALTCOINS ARE PONZIS, just of varying degrees. EVERY SINGLE ONE.

even if it goes up its very probable that it bounces off from 11500 first (which often means temporarily sinking under it 1-2%)
pretty dumb entry

holo fuel is an asset backed underlying computing power

What will the price fall to?

>Insider whale here

Attached: 1516199074263s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

>he got rekt in altcoins, now trying to make up for his losses by shorting BTC at the start of the bullrun

>Insider whale
you misspelled professional larper

Do these faggots ever get tired of larping

Then why the fuck did you say you are buying when crypto winter arrives then? Why wouldn't you invest in boomer stocks?
Why would you invest in crypto if it won't go high again?

Attached: 1.jpg (300x250, 73K)

so OP sold all of his positions because he is sure that btc will never go above 12k
OP will deliver some screenshots from his withdrawals to proof his not a larp

so youre not a finex insider, then what kind of insider are you and why would you know anything about anything

tell him user, tell him

etherscan.io/token/0xdac17f958d2ee523a2206206994597c13d831ec7?a=0xc6cde7c39eb2f0f0095f41570af89efc2c1ea828
ethereum origin wallet
etherscan.io/address/5754284f345afc66a98fbb0a0afe71e0f007b949#tokentxns
holding wallet

I don't think you're larping, and I'm not asking you retarded questions like "what price will it fall to", just why would you re-invest in crypto if you say it will fail.

Answer this

So 100k is considered whale now?

When it finally hits $1000, you'll be able to x5 your money on the subsequent dead cat bounce.

Screenshoting this and posting results in 3 months. Let's find out if we never go higher.

Alright, fair enough.
Though you said there might just be another bullrun, so you're not entirely sure about that.

Attached: Untitled.png (1885x200, 34K)

At that point, returning to $5000 will be considered a "bullrun".

so OP sold all of his positions because he is sure that btc will never go above 12k
OP will deliver some screenshots from his withdrawals to proof his not a larp

But muh prophecy

Attached: E984FA40-DDB9-4F54-B89E-CEAA8CAE2F79.png (1125x2436, 1.74M)

Stop it (pic related)

Attached: FD343EFC-E23B-49E5-B01C-325F8BD14F2A.jpg (500x393, 45K)

Alright, fair. Take care, until next time.
Who knows what the fuck will change down the line, as even this current “bullrun” couldn’t ever have been predicted.

Attached: F824A45E-9D0C-429F-8967-F87B11C13223.jpg (225x227, 9K)

I've actually put my house on the market to get in with big money after the next big dump

This guy has been so hilariously wrong every single fucking time. He might be the most BTFO larper of all time.

Then it sounds like... You were wrong

But I have always been right.

Let's be honest you havent

Nah, it was crashed right on schedule, they had to scramble to undo it. It did cost them a lot to do that, though. They will need to do a burn this week.

Nah. You were wrong. You were wrong right on schedule. You were wrong then, you're wrong now.

Why must they do a burn?

ALL ALTS R SKAMMZZ DURRRRR

Go fuck yourself. All your predictions are wrong, no one believes your shit. $1k bitcoin? Fuck you, the other day it was triple digit bitcoin, everyone on this board would scoop up bitcoin for that price, it would never go that low, and you know it you fucking liar

Attached: 1562558326488.jpg (403x448, 34K)

1. If it breaks 12k I am wrong
2. If there is no Tether burn this week I am wrong
3. If prices moon after July 22’nd I am wrong

I made it easy to prove me wrong.

Yeah you're full of shit.
You said it would crash, it didn't. No more from you

Right now everyone will scoop up btc if it was $4000. It was under that not even a year ago, why didnt you mortgage everything you had and borrow every last cent to go all in? Same reason you won’t do it again: you’ll get burned first all the way down.

What sort of insider whale are you?

I inclined to agree with OP because this is exactly what I expected: there’s a battle of tether whales printing usd vs some other whales trying to drop the price.

Its clear from the prints and price action that Tether whales were desperately hoping to induce a bull run like last time, but whales rejected it hard at 13k. Now they’re trying to print more but it’s not working

They’re fukt

That being said how much btc do you have your whale group have at your disposal to manipulate the price OP? How did you get it? Through mining? Why alert plebs here? How did you even find this place?

Soon user, soon

Screen capped. We’re extremely close to 12k

You're also wrong.
You and OP know nothing.

Pls respond

Attached: 20190708_131850.jpg (2560x1440, 787K)

Only because some whale pushed it up from 11.3k to 11.8k. Normies starting fomoing in again and we touched 12k for like a minute and now we're falling back down gradually.

I’m not a whale I’m just looking at the price action and tether prints idiot. Given the prints we should be much higher by now

Not all the tether is injected straight away.

> why didnt you mortgage everything you had and borrow every last cent to go all in? Same reason you won’t do it again:
bc anyone who even mentions this as an idea in the realm of rationality, regardless of the money they may make, is a fucking faggot ass brainlet

...and here we are.

The higher the price the more usdt you need to go up, it's unsustainable

I agree with your updates. In fact I am waiting for the real dump in order to buy (it is the only way to make it for a poorfag like me).
I predict a dump and a crab market for at least half a year.

>VVVVV
Good taste, my user.
youtube.com/watch?v=Tp3qiOKuEBM

Attached: Crab market.jpg (2406x1814, 425K)

There is basically nothing right about this post but every moonbaby so desperately wants it to be true

>I made it easy to prove me wrong.
Yep.
warosu.org/biz/thread/14577107
>You now have less than 24 hours to lock profits.
>July 4
>It's now July 8 and we've gone back that high.
Very easy indeed.

> there’s a battle of tether whales printing usd vs some other whales trying to drop the price.
>Tether whales were desperately hoping to induce a bull run like last time
Then they should stop trying to buy up every red candle like they're desperately trying to push the price up.
They should just let it correct back to sub-9200 and get the correction done and over with.

Imo that's the only thing really preventing this bull run from taking off.

They’re dumb and desperate. They think they have more power than they have. They’re trying to get enough money from an artificially induced bull to pay back all the drug lords and rogue nation states reggie owes money to but they are failing. July court hearing could be a fatal blow to bitfinex

Eventually, odds are, they will declare they got “hacked” and start moving coins from users off the exchange to be sold for quick cash

bigdogg?

I agree that’s highly likely, The question is what’s the time frame you absolute fagfot? You were wrong about the July 4th dump, sounds like you and your whales think you have more power than you actually have

Also the fact that you call xmr a scam makes me question your intelligence

Thanks for the buy signal larper bro

Prove you're a "whale" or otherwise you're completely full of shit and you're just another random asshole guessing about the price of bitcoin. Nothing you say means jack shit until you prove otherwise. What makes you think you're a whale??? You have a million dollars? You have ten million dollars? You have a lot of bitcoin? Why do you think you're special. Are you an "insider" with good intel, and if so why would being a whale have shit to do with that. Everything you say sounds like a dumb kid larping (even if you're an old dumb boomer).

Thanks based OP. I sold at the top after your correct dump prediction (faggots here was too busy suckin cock to notice sharp 1k drop, so they larping as it never happened).OP, what to do with tether now? If bad news coming from hearing this is bad for both tether and BTC, correct? Do i literally cash out in fiat?

Also if he’s not a tether insider how the fuck does he know there will be a tether burn later this week

my dad works at bitcoin and he says youre full of shit

That is genius.

I've been thinking really hard how they could possibly make money off of printing tether, if they were possibly making money on the finex premium, or some other convoluted way they were cashing out the printed tethers to real usd on other exchanges.

But this is the only thing that makes sense.

Gather as much bitcoins as you can, the liquidity is shit so the price pushes up, but they keep printing to gather more bitcoins.

Then they declare a hack.

It's the only way so much tether printing and no correction buying can be sustainable.

Nah it did call the bottom and march. July is still open for the call

If they declare a hack the btc is flagged. They cant cash it out.
Why would an exchange hack themselves to cash out? They are an exchange!

When you see the Tether burn news, you will believe me. But until then people will still accuse me of larping.

Lol you must be really new here.

Attached: 949ED141-A944-4325-8716-C34982A92B22.jpg (538x482, 64K)

You didn’t know the 100mil tether print would happen, how will you know a burn will happen?

Why is there going to be a burn?

It wasn’t SUPPOSED to happen. They really fucked up there.

Ok tell me how they can cash out flagged btc

OP, please answer

You were wrong the last time faggot, you said "This is your last chance to sell" and it turned into a $200 drop that recovered almost immediately. Now you're saying that 12k is going to happen and then drop?

Go fuck yourself dipshit

so even whales stab each other in the back?

it would be fine if the btc dominancegets reduced a bit.
but this better not nuke all the alts pls.

>They really fucked up there.
so they accidentally printed 100M usdt

Attached: 1442075763923.gif (200x150, 1.39M)

Actual whale here, can confirm this guy has no fucking clue what he’s talking about and we actually share his posts in our private whale chats for easy lols.

Nice larp retard, more inclined to believe OP than you frankly

Don't believe any of them. How's that?