HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO SIGN OFF ON EMAILS?

HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO SIGN OFF ON EMAILS?

Attached: 1514080478304.jpg (808x805, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Polite-Letters-Correspondence-1700-1788-1704-1790/dp/1443806102
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Special hugs,

user x

Love you xx
user

amazon.com/Polite-Letters-Correspondence-1700-1788-1704-1790/dp/1443806102

FUCK NIGGERS FUCK KIKES FUCK WOMEN FUCK GAYS FUCK NULINKERS,
user Anon.

Love,
user
----
Please excuse grammar spelling, I AM typing on an iPhone!!
Not my 45
Vaccinate your kids or lose them! Don't believe republican lies.
CEO of __ [company name] Women's Commitee.
My son is an honor roll student, no time for play dates!

Only boomers sign off on emails, because they're used to writing letters and shit. If you help pass on this useless tradition you're a spineless cuck. The email client already shows your name. Get with the times

>t. never had a job

Have you ever even written a cover letter?

I worked for a tech company with a bunch of boomers. I had to did this shit for years. Then I got rich and stopped wagecucking, and started thinking for myself. Maybe you should try it. Cover letters are also some boomer shit. This isn't the 1960s.

This
So based and independentwomanpilled

-user

But for god's sake, whatever you do, be consistent. Helps your messages stand out when the chain is ten emails deep with four different people chiming in.

Some (company required) email clients are shit about that.

With warmest regards, I remain faithfully yours,

user

god you're autistic
the point of signing off isn't to inform the reader of who is writing, otherwise it'd be put in the first sentence. it fulfills the same usefulness of greeting your colleagues in the morning and saying goodbye when you leave. you have your bag, they know you're leaving, so why bother saying it?
they're all culturally accepted manners of properly communicating the level at which an interaction is standing; 'useless' norms confirm that the situation is, in fact, normal.

Kind regards if somewhat casual and you are mainly delivering information.

Thanking you, if you're getting something out of them.

Yours sincerely, if legal bureaucracy.

Followed by your name obviously you stupid fuck.

Do you sign off on every instant message you send? You're basically saying hi and goodbye after every fucking sentence. It's absolutely pointless for emails. Especially when it's a long back and forth thread. Maybe makes sense for when I get a letter in the mail from my gas company. Again, it's a boomer tradition that will eventually die.

Fondest braps,
Your Name

>that 35 year old boomer born and raised in Kansas City and never left the country who signs his emails "cheers"

Attached: 1554589652757.png (400x400, 122K)

I started writing kind regards at the end of my emails, but it still feels so contrived and cringeworthy when the people i'm emailing or CCing are literally in the room next to me.

over and out

Name
Company

El Psy Kongroo

Best Regards,
John J Dicksniff
Senor Big Mac Accountant
Jerkoffs Inc
1234 Shitting St
Delphi, India 60600
Cell (777) 777-7777

GTKRWN,

user

If it's a long back and forth you typically don't sign off each message, but you usually initiate with a sign-off.

Be lucky,
user

this is based. i am unironically going to stop signing off on e-mails from now on. your perspective really speaks to me. fuck boomers