Whatever else the fuck you do, you need at least 1BTC, More is better of course...

Whatever else the fuck you do, you need at least 1BTC, More is better of course, but I know you are attached to your shitcoins. Just get 1 BTC. Finish accumulating however possible.

It's not too late, but it will be soon.

Attached: getcozy.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Wise words but will likely fall on deaf ears. Most people want to just flip shitcoins for Lambos.

BTC is not the end all. Chainlink is. Chainlink will exist with or without BTC and ETH.

witnessed

don't invest in any currency, invest in assets

Nah, I'd rather buy shitcoins with my stash until I'm completely broke and destitute.

Attached: wait a minute that bitcoin.png (1280x720, 877K)

BTC is unironically being replaced by LINK.

We're all gonna make it

Attached: 1558887574794.jpg (927x635, 223K)

retards think btc is "too expeeensiveee"
you need at least 1 to make it

These are the type of fools who will lead you to your doom.
There is only one bitcoin. Chainlink is a software with a token reward mechanism. It can be replaced quickly, easily, and cheaply.
Not bitcoin.

We aren't leading you to your doom. Bitcoin was a first mover. Anyone who's shilling BTC this hard and dumping on link is someone who is emotionally vested in BTC taking off to a million. Be smart, not emotional like this guy, OP.

>Anyone who's shilling LINK this hard and dumping on btc is someone who is emotionally vested in LINK taking off to $1000EOY. Be smart, not emotional like this guy, OP.

I agree. Still only at .31 btc though.

indeed

BTC is garbage.

That's like saying you should a 1997 Corolla instead of a 2020 Lexus GS.

Attached: 285.jpg (334x506, 22K)

BTC is a shitcoin

>That's like saying you should a 1997 Corolla instead of a 2020 Lexus GS.
More like saying you should own an original DaVinci instead of a high res glossy laser print.

And how long should I hold this bitcoin?

kek is still here with us

Attached: 1561394258131.jpg (1113x1200, 108K)

But muh lithographs