NEXT.exchange

Daily reminders that:
>with v.1.1 it will be one of the most advanced exchanges on the market
>in a few months time it will be THE BEST Benelux and EU fiat on-ramp
>token is crazily undervalued and has tokenomics that insanely benefit long and medium term holders
>if you didn't do your DYOR on that and didn't buy it on IDEX you probably hate money

Attached: 1_iYUVFaMPsCm0QfLCVvUHkg.jpg (400x400, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ed.nl/default/zakenman-uit-eindhoven-vergeet-biovergister-af-te-rekenen-en-is-onvindbaar~a90afd82
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE GAAN NAAR DE MAAN EOY VRIENDS

Attached: aaaa.jpg (640x360, 39K)

ewa ali b

Nexti, Nexti, Nexti Nexti
Waarom krijg ik je niet uit mijn hoofd?
Aji Aji, Aji Aji
Als ik de Dunya voor jou koop

Attached: nexts.png (579x229, 17K)

If they want liquidity, they should just create negative maker fees like on Bitmex. Botters will flock to them.

this is so fucking bullish

whats the token called?

NEXT

Shit coin, will forever be a shit exchange. Dont fall for it newfags.

ok might put a little money in when i get paid i a couple days. can you give a quick rundown on the tokenomics?

NEXT is running on its own blockchain. Its a Hyrbid Exchange comprised of the best of both worlds in regards to DEX and CEX. Users will have control of their own private keys to deter the exchange becoming a bullseye for hackers. They will have IEOS and STOS, they will give Custom Short Addresses that you can use to receive deposits etc without having to remember some long string of numbers and letters, Masternodes assist in the high 100k TPS. Merge mined with BTC. DAG based. 3 mil plus circulating supply, 30 mill total supply; will be mined over 15 years. Holding NEXT gives various benefits including discounted fees and early access to trading newly listed assets. They will have a dutch auction style IEO for 1000000 NEXT tokens derived from the development fund in order to obtain either an EMI license on their own or completely buy a company with licensing already in place. This will allow them to create IBAN/SEPA bank accounts without dealing with a third party(bank). Mainnet coming to the public this week. V 1.1 of the site, which is intended to be a heavy upgrade from current one, is to be released over the course of the next couple of months. Fee distribution if holding NEXT is another benefit. KYC for fiat pairs and most accounts over certain amount of volume of trading but that's because they are fully regulated/licensed and intending to play by the rules so no wash trading or fake 24h volume. The entire exchange will function on its own blockchain to achieve decentralization. I'm sure I'm missing something.

Attached: D9BgtC-WsAE_p78.jpg (1200x688, 132K)

Users who have acquired 100 NEXT or more have access to the following advantages and features:
The ability to trade cryptocurrencies against fiat currencies (USD, EUR, RUB, GBP, YEN, TRY), in addition to BTC, ETH, NEXT pairings.
A minimum transaction fee reduction of up to 50%.
Up to 2 weeks priority access to trade newly listed assets.
Profit sharing (derived from platform trading and listing fees).
Access to cloud mining (a feature as per our roadmap to be developed and provided at a later date).
Access to fiat (after KYC).
Staking on the NEXT.Chain (to be deployed in 2019).

I’m so fucking pumped for 1.1, gonna make fucking bank on this one. Consistently top of IDEX volume but the price hasn’t popped off just yet

I have a feeling they will delay it

Why do you think so

Next = Shitcoin exchange made by niggers
Try Xcalibra exchange and you will not be disappointed

Attached: Shiba-Inu-dog.jpg (1000x667, 504K)

This project is at best a high risk investment.

No regulatory approvement, no license for any kind of fiat gateway and a token that is 100% a security.

Registered as a fuckin LTD in England.

CEO with shady history.

Github is only fork shit + not open source.

The exchange close to launch looks terrible and top unprofessional .

From the start even not decentralized.

Your deposits could be lost in any moment if team exit scams.

After questioning their regulatory compliance - i got banned from their TG group.

DYOR good before investing.

Attached: 938737390204.png (900x477, 307K)

45 mil tokens total, 3.6 mil in circulation KEK

If you had a brain to do some research, you would understand that these 45 million will unlock thoruhg 20 YEARS via mining

If you had done research, you would know that there are only 30M tokens in total supply, no 45. It will be fixed with the next cmc update

just like coinmetro, right?

Been invested in NEXT for over a year now, team is top in communicating, CEO is almost daily in the channel, community gets insights and is able to test updates. Haven't seen many projects alike

If you get kicked out of a telegram room maybe you just don't need to be a douchebag, all I'm sayin' bro

The volume looks incredible, indeed it won't take long before this one gets pumped like the rest of the IDEX markets that did x3 past weeks

kek. based

>20 YEARS
HAHAHAHAHA OHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHA

>Xcalibra exchange

literally who?

>This project is at best a high risk investment.

all of crypto is a high risk investment dummy. high risk & high reward, if you don’t want that go buy into the boomer stock ponzi.

>No regulatory approvement, no license for any kind of fiat gateway and a token that is 100% a security.

never mind that the team meets with the dutch government regularly to discuss crypto legislation

>Registered as a fuckin LTD in England.

oi m8 av u got a loicense for dat LTD

>CEO with shady history.

afaik he’s a serial entrepreneur, nothing shady about that

>Github is only fork shit + not open source.

can tell you’ve never coded anything ever. what does everyone with half a brain do? they fork proven and tested stuff / stackoverflow.

also, since when did exchanges need to be open source? fucking kek

>The exchange close to launch looks terrible and top unprofessional .

the 1.1 update everyone is hyped for is the actual release with a UI/UX overhaul. currently it’s in public beta. this has been said many times in their telegram and medium posts.

>From the start even not decentralized.

neither is chainlink atm but sound off lad

>Your deposits could be lost in any moment if team exit scams.

with NEXT you control the private keys for your crypto, not the exchange.

>After questioning their regulatory compliance - i got banned from their TG group.

considering the ABSOLUTE STATE of your smooth brain tier fud i’m not surprised you got banned tbqh.

>DYOR good before investing.

thanks, i DMOR and just bought 100k

also,

have sex & dilate your flesh wound.

wew lad

I felt shaky with my 30k and then I read this... Lol!!

Impossible with this market cap and a project like that, that you won't succeed man, glad to hodl with you!!

>afaik he’s a serial entrepreneur, nothing shady about that
serial bankruptcy entrepreneuer. he even tried a literal real life exit scam after his third business. then said it was a just a mistake. plus no fintech or crypto exchange experience. I could better burn my money instead of trusting a 20 years plan from that guy.

Any info on how and where fiat will be stored? If you're able to own your own keys for crypto, are they going to do something similar with fiat?

Alright, sounds convincing enough, i'll fill a little bag (prepare for dump, boys)

CEO is lead dev in the team! Do you know what you're saying? xD

You talk a lot of crap with no real knowledge backing up your opinions except for internet fud. Seriously how can someone "try" an exit scam and not get in jail for it HAHAHA you're talking such BS. And no, you can't bail with saying it was a mistake in "the literal life" LOL

You're the kind of person that believes you can bring a mummy back to life just because you read one article on it HAHAHA good luck in life tho

Are there any upcoming news apart from that big upgrade you guys are talking?

Why did this thread suddenly die right after i bought my bag? Did i get scammed again?

Swap of NEXT tokens to NEXT coins, public mainnet, addition to masternodes.online

kek no, still here vriend

Attached: a102-2019032520494354-1.jpg (1200x800, 106K)

>complete empty brainlet response caused by extreme heavy bags
you obviously never spent one google search to do one simple background check. you should try it right now.
>CEO is lead dev in the team! Do you know what you're saying? xD
yes. but do you? that this claim doesn't concern you is telling. please show me any proof that he has the necessary experience to lead such a team.

ed.nl/default/zakenman-uit-eindhoven-vergeet-biovergister-af-te-rekenen-en-is-onvindbaar~a90afd82
Businessman from Eindhoven 'forgets' to pay for the bio digester and cannot be found

EINDHOVEN - The Eindhoven businessman Chris van Steenbergen (36) of the BiQ Group is without a trace after he has 'forgotten' to pay the purchase price of the controversial bio-fermenter in Nistelrode.

Former owner Pieter Hoogendonk states that the deal - which he thought would be worth 'several million' - was sealed in a notarial deed on 9 March. "But I haven't seen a cent yet," says Hoogendonk.

Five weeks after the transaction, the company of the original owner, Biogas BV, went bankrupt. The bankruptcy trustee Jos Dexters of Aben & Slag in Helmond investigates whether the sale of the installation has been lawful.

In the meantime, Hoogendonk is considering legal action against Van Steenbergen. "But that is a bit tricky, because I do not know exactly where sir is hanging out."

The alarm bells did not go off only at Hoogendonk. The province of Noord-Brabant, which recently imposed an order subject to periodic penalty payments for three offenses in Nistelrode, was recently returned.

The house on the Kroonstraat in Eindhoven is currently occupied by other people. Various websites, including those from the BiQ Group and BiQ Energy, have been blacklisted. At least three telephone lines are off the air. He does not answer his cell phone.

Attached: download.jpg (200x194, 16K)