LINK

Normie girl here. I read about Chainlink and their memes in Twitter.

Can someone give a good entry price to buy? Seems a token with very good fundamentals.

xoxo

Attached: 1561809788287.jpg (580x433, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jsonformatter.org/json-parser
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chainlink/#markets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off, whore

this

post tits and i will advise

come back whore, right now is a good entry larper.

post feet

fuck off, whore

post tits with timestamp but without face

kys

fundamentally just want to remind that
LINK token is erc20 utility token that will be used to pay for Sergeys vaporwave json parser service
and the most fun part:
free trustless json parser loaded with additional plugin features already exists:
jsonformatter.org/json-parser

Attached: 1560731735054.png (446x435, 81K)

fuck off, whore

>nipples not inverted
please leave

Attached: 1554355477162.jpg (657x527, 32K)

I only know Jason Statham. Very nice guy.

No timestamp & tits, no financial advice.

Who deleted my nude?

>nudes got removed
Thank you, based Jow Forums jannies. It makes me happy to see you doing your job.

Attached: Chainlink.png (500x500, 242K)

This is a safe for work board. Post again something less explicit with a timestamp or else you'll just get trolled here.

Shut the fuck up, you stupid whore.

You dont know me. Im just a graduated teen girl with some money to invest.

fuck off, whore

Hey nice trips! Repost your nude to some image hosting site and link it please? I didn't get to see it. Also just get yourself set up on an exchange that has link if you haven't already and watch the red candle.

just sell bathwater

Look at this cunt, immediately identifies herself as a "girl" in the first 3 words, thinking we're some thirsty faggots waiting to serenade this bitch. And then leaves with an "xoxo" to validate said thirst when she's probably some scum sicking leech living off some bigger beta faggot she's probably trying to screw money out of. I understand some of you are virgins but you're still better than this bitch! The response so far has been fantastic!

Tampering jannie you want linkie need a link

fuck off, whore
tits or gtfo

Her tits are on warosu.org

This is a good starting point
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chainlink/#markets
Remember pic related

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-29-19-45-29.png (576x729, 225K)

>girl
There are no girls on internets

tits or GTFO

Chainlink is meme scam, don't bother

Pls be fake, women on Jow Forums is one the biggest sell signals. I’m not ready to sell my Linkies and only make a 3k profit. You idiots need to stop letting normies know until closer to the bullrun.

Attached: BBB24036-5C4E-42A0-BD91-B7E3116336AA.jpg (900x1200, 809K)

You do know chainlink is a scam to get new people to the market to lose their money right? It’s a glorified JSON parser (as a woman I know you don’t know what this means so google it and try to wrap your normie brain around the technicalities). Unironically go to Reddit and ask for crypto advice they won’t try to scam you out of your money like the angry incels here.

Attached: 6828140D-246F-4B08-96F9-FBF1FFCFFA36.jpg (477x600, 43K)

kys you dumb slut

>warosu.org
ty user for tits tip

what an evil post

>Normie girl here
>HOL' UP!
>WHO BITCH THIS IS!?
you know the rules woe-man...

lol I was going to use that pic

Attached: 1562357447307.gif (400x225, 922K)

Okay I wasn't going to say anything but you incels piss me off. So I'm gonna cut the bullshit.

Listen I genuinely care about about OP's financial well being. It's hard as shit to get ahead in life now, not just working 9-5 for the rest of your life. The sooner you start saving the sooner you can get ahead in life. Chainlink is a meme started by Jow Forums (an infamous trolling board) to lead people to financial ruin. This is NOT A JOKE. Don't let your saved wealth be thrown away over night. Vitalik Buterin the creator of ethereum said himself the days of making x100 or x1000 are over, that right the guy who created the second most popular crypto said himself those days are over. Now Jow Forums is trying to get people to lose even more money after this mini pump. Smart money already exited the crypto world. Crypto is basically a highly specialized database, companies don't need this. They will just create their own private blockchains. There is no need for crypto chainlink isn't even needed to run the nodes. Think XRP when you think chainlink. The company Ripple (SmartContract) is doing well but the coin XRP (Chainlink) isn't even needed for the companies technology. Considering what Vitalik said "The days of making x100 or x1000 returns are over." Chainlink needs a 399900% increase in price over the next couple of months to reach $1000 this is ludicrous. Don't fall for it, chainlink its a meme to fuck you over. Consider this for chainlink at current price to reach $21 you need an increase of 666% or a 333% increase every month until EOY. This is a Jow Forums meme to siphon money out of the hands of the already vulnerable.

Thank me later :)

you can't get pussy through a monitor user

It's fake. The pic came up on a reverse image search on tineye.

>Okay I wasn't going to say anything but you incels piss me off.

Attached: 1562377657244.jpg (380x467, 53K)

>LARP
>LARP
>LARP

give milkies

Attached: 1562136577587.jpg (789x750, 58K)

LMAO nice fudposting buddy
At least these god damn ledditniggers are getting the fuck out of Jow Forums for GOOD

BTW you do sound like an incel. Please, have sex.

Attached: 1561858939963.jpg (1020x1064, 161K)

thanks just bought 500k

show me your feet soles, nudes for 0.5 link
also all women are whores

Attached: 1562522245657.png (486x494, 92K)

>helping some random normie whore who wouldn't help you or give you the time of day if you met her in real life

it's as easy as
>a b c
>1 2 3

Attached: alwaysbeclosing.jpg (1000x562, 82K)

You are not going to fuck with me. Anyway I appreciate your sincerity.

> Im a 20 years old girl but dont want to share my photos with incels and moonbois.

Thanks just bought 100k. Don’t listen to this op. Lurk more and use your own judgement to make decisions after doing your own research. Look into what link does, how no other coin is doing what it is, partnerships, and other breadcrumbs. Or this could be a larp and op is a cia nigger trying to get info, who knows.

Nice trips, but i see no tits.
Out of courtesy, I'll tell you this.

DO NOT BUY CHINKLINLKS

>Normie girl here.
Autist boy here
>Can someone give a good entry price to buy?
Now

if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen ;)

>666% or a 333%
>14657636
I'm liking the odds

donot buy i really care about you and am just looking out for you

Just stop please. You sound really dumb, listen to youself speak before you post. Jesus Christ.