EVEpod Challenge

Let's look at EVE:

Devery brings ETH into the modern age. With Hyperledger, Vulcan and other consortium chains on the rise it's up to biz to push the competitive edge of ethereum to show that decentralized industry is truly possible. Devery offers the only feature complete development toolkit to enable developers to use blockchain for supplychain management on ethereum. Anyone In the industry will tell you this is the future.

Devery is the only way for Ethereum to compete with large well funded centralized players like hyperledger. It is the competing toolkit.

If you believe in transparency, decentralizing data, and giving consumers and businesses the power to hold each other accountable, devery leads to that trustless future.

This is an extension of satoshis vision

>Tokens burning
> Less then 1M marketcap
> Real tech

Are you in?

Attached: GIF-190708_093412.gif (320x276, 274K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/devery-io/extended-product-suite-release-of-our-application-suite-for-testing-and-markery-io-4e80d0c8ec64?postPublishedType=initial
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Imagine buying a litteral pajeet-tier shitcoin that got abandoned by the devs

>Imagine shilling it to Jow Forums hoping someone will buy your freshly dumped on bags

>Imagine

OP is a bagholder who fell for the EVE meme

Eat shit devery scammer I lost money on your p&d reeeeeeee

>Garage door exit scam kek
>Biz never listens
medium.com/devery-io/extended-product-suite-release-of-our-application-suite-for-testing-and-markery-io-4e80d0c8ec64?postPublishedType=initial

Attached: GIF-190708_095334.gif (320x320, 63K)

is 60k enough?

It is a good working project, don't see why the hate.
Check devery twitter, they have more action there than lit or most other cryptos.
Don't expect it to just fucking moon and do X5 in one day, use common sense

60k sounds comfy desu

1000 people could completely absorb the supply with a stack of 60k.

EVE tranny's are unironically gonna be the only group on biz that makes it.

Inb4 20x from here

Attached: 1562275732937.jpg (720x720, 88K)

already bought 70k. solid project imho

I grabbed 50k.

steel hands never selling until $1+

185k chad here. I always miss out on

Holy shit that order book is looking thin... whales done for now.

Holy fuck, why haven’t I heard of this???

Crypto is actually full of retarded nignogs pajeets and gambling addicts so they don't actually understand or care what they buy leaving the best opportunities to autistic fuckers on biz and github

Finally an actual dip I can get in now holy shit I almost fomo before

Holy fuck the absolute STENCH of curry in this thread

Attached: Pasted_Image_2_5_19__1_43_PM.png (622x594, 363K)

gonna be honest here, i bought a few at 300k marketcap and started shilling here and suddenly pajeets money came made easy x4

Quit larping. Your FUD only strengthens my grip.

Attached: devvie.jpg (2662x3993, 1.91M)

friendly reminder:

- This pile of absolute dogshit is run by a 22 year old CEO who's greatest prior work experience was a junior web dev. At his college IT department. At a shit college too.
- The coin had

Attached: cat.png (790x294, 36K)

user, it was a dead cat bounce. volume is nonexistent and price will be down 80% eow. don't go near this pajeet coin

$.03 EOD

Attached: C567BB0D-11D1-4AA3-88EB-1EA1548B9DB4.png (646x700, 169K)

> Soon

Sell orders getting eaten up shakeout will soon be completed. Comfy af

Attached: 1562382389344.jpg (600x697, 40K)

No sell orders below 5k vits... we are going to fucking moon any moment

we are not going to see 3k vits again

>Wooshh this action is making me wet

Attached: IMG_20190704_235604_649.jpg (500x750, 69K)

Attached: IMG_20190703_221108_155.png (410x512, 342K)

What is a btts node?

BTTS, allows users to send EVE tokens without
required Ethereum as a gas cost. Users can send message to third-party services to
process their transactions and pay the gas cost on their behalf. In return, the user pays
the service provider a percentage of EVE tokens. This provides a practical means of
using the Devery protocol without requiring retailers and others users to hold EVE and
Ethereum.

40k beliEBEr checking in

loll