My dad wants to give me £10k to invest

my dad wants to give me £10k to invest

i dont know shit about this what do i do

Attached: download.jpg (205x246, 10K)

Erm buy a bitcoin? They're less than £10k now and is probably a safe bet.

Stay away from this place

safe bets
ETH
BTC
DOGE

Investopedia is a good place to start. Look up things you see on this board that you don’t understand, like MACD, PE, option call, etc. and read the Investopedia article for it. Then read the articles linked by that article, continuing the chain for as long as you’re willing to dive. Then search anything you don’t understand on Youtube to get another explanation, especially if you can find ones with illustrations from real investments. Once you have a solid grasp of the basics, put all your cash on the Chainlink token and wait two to four years.

all in VTI
hold for 30 years, keep adding each year

Attached: 1560792674697.png (610x449, 305K)

buy link you faggoyt

tell your dad to fuck off and dyor
if you don't wanna help him he'll be angry for a day
if you lose all his money he's gonna look down on you for a lifetime

So many promising altcoins nowadays:
>Link
>RLC
>VIDT
>Holo
>Harmony ONE
>BCH
>ETC
>LTC
Also fuck fudposters, curryniggers and those who have weak hands. They go to hell.

Attached: 1562117627207.jpg (2951x9998, 3.2M)

According to your pic you should buy BTC and not the shit you listed

Swap ONE for FTM and don't buy holo unless you think radical feminists can actually run a successful business.

Literally buy bitcoin, it's pretty obvious he's given you the USD spot price of a single BTC to buy it.

Spend the rest of the currency conversion on hookers and blow and blame it on fees and forex

>Spend the rest of the currency conversion on hookers and blow and blame it on fees and forex
based

this will end badly

listen to this guy

LiNK

This is the right answer

Flush it down the toilet and get the inevitable over with. If you're asking for advice here you're too stupid to make any kind of investment.

Do some research into Chain Link. Very promising project :)

Is it a gifted 10k? I would assume so since you dont know anything about investing. If he's handing it over so you can invest it and grow his money, absolutely do not accept it. Family and money should never meet. If it's a gift, check investopedia. You can make a comfy 5-7% annual return with research patience and a little luck. I wouldn't recommend gambling on crypto like every dweeb on here.

If you don't know shit about crypto do not dump any fucking money into it.
Put that 10k into stocks and let it grow while you DYOR on some coins. Paper trade for a while until you get comfortable.
Don't let these leeches steal your free money, user.

Attached: goof.jpg (212x212, 17K)

grow lavender

don't trust anyone here and learn to think for yourself. take in information objectively and come to your own conclusions. crypto is a rough game and this place is full of idiots.

don't trust me either