/biz is starting to be passed around to normies as the place to come for advice...

/biz is starting to be passed around to normies as the place to come for advice. A somewhat popular crypto youtuber called Crypto love was just talking about asuka bro's post and this story. Thoughts?

Attached: 20190708_084320.jpg (4032x2268, 1.76M)

>clueless normies flood Jow Forums hoping for advice
>they’re just getting advice from other clueless normies now
t. clueless normie

This is good for biz. More normies coming here might help drown out the autistic racism a little bit. Maybe Jow Forums will eventually be known for something besides being a forum for 14 year old pretend nazis.

Well at least actual Jow Forumsraelis will troll the shit out of these normalfag pieces of shits and make them regret being such dumbass niggers who can't into DYOR.

Have sex.

Attached: 1562419692966.jpg (1418x1160, 214K)

dilate, basedbean.

this will either kill Jow Forums or accelerate clown world, I guess we will see who is stronger

Fuck the Jews always and forever. Gtfo

/biz has always been utter shit. so I welcome the normies. fomo you faggots, you'll never be early adopters.

okay I know you guys picked a new place by now.
Which is it?

it was already posted here, indian IP's can't see it.

>taking a cap with a digicam
The absolute STATE of newfags

kys

I've been here since 2017.

wurt

Attached: 1547246519138.png (500x499, 107K)

biz is too poor to buy this coin to 1k what did u expec4

>2017
That makes you even worse than a newfag, worse than summer and worse than cancer. Never speak of this again

Attached: F14AC454-E8A6-47B5-B06F-E02D9E94E7D6.jpg (521x517, 23K)

>i decide which kind of faggot is best on my internet forum that all my anonymous friends are on.

Please.

linkarium

No the normies are getting dumped on by jeets. Jeets have been killing it dumping on normies lately. Eve, lit, vid, and others. I can’t tell if the normie or jeet problem is worse.

Kek, so many fags will join and but the current shilled spam crap and get burnt as they have no idea how to navigate biz

Dilate.

The pajeets are going to make it big this summer when they dump on all the newfags

Crypto love is hack. can't believe he survived the bear market. fuck him and his pajeet followers always asking for free tshirts like a morning radio show

>pretend

Attached: 1541366736014.png (732x972, 998K)

Attached: PicsArt_05-07-10.16.00.png (1440x1912, 2.64M)

You know what this means guys. Get in here gore-posters, time to get the normies out

Attached: gore 1.jpg (927x1236, 151K)

Gore won't scare them. They can earn edge points even.
Remember boys.

One loli a day
Keeps Plebbit away.

Bonus points for CP

Absolutely based

admitting to anyone that I lurk here has never been a good decision

also the information gathered by someone else won't be the same as information gathered by myself

I'll never give financial advice beyond "save money". I can tell someone LINK will go up, and I can be right, but they might still lose money "because of me" because they're retarded. What works for me doesn't work for other people because I am at a different place mentally than they are

load the board with inappropriate images and ramp up the conspiracy talk

simple

Attached: WV7bgTom_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Jow Forums has been filled with normies for years now.

based

Any user want to do the needful and setup a botnet for this?