VIDT

Only up from here.

Comfy.

Attached: 1561223722171.png (597x538, 517K)

Other urls found in this thread:

about.v-id.org/vidt-usage-dashboard/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Won't go up until price stops being suppressed, which I hope is fucking soon.

if we all bought instead of sold the whale wouldnt have reason to surpress it but no these weak biz hands ruining the party

Nice rebound
>muh token not needed pedo pump and dump

Literally zero worries about the price of this thing. Can drop another 70% and I'll be breaking even. But in all likelihood, this is the comfiest 5x from here in the space. If you sell before news of the exchange listing you hate money.

bro your scamcone is finished kek. legit you have around a week, two tops, after a coin starts getting shilled here to take profits and jump ship to the next PnD; you're not still bagholding, are you user?

Attached: laughinggirls.png (449x401, 490K)

Imagine selling this before it getting to the normies. Shitcoin or not, it will get easily pushed to top 100+ when it hits binance.

is now a good time to buy

Nvm it's dumping again.

Time to sell.

Yes. T1 exchange listing is right around the corner according to the roadmap. The people selling are retarded swing traders and a few whales who are manipulating them. You can verify this on Etherscan

T1 exchange doesn't change the fact that your token is shit and the only value it has is because of your shitty little buybacks

>Can drop another 70% and I'll be breaking even. But in all likelihood, this is the comfiest 5x from here in the space.
Imagine holding a coin for months that could drop another 70% for possible pitiful 5X gains instead of selling the top and making 30%-50% guaranteed twice a week in idex shitcoins lolololol

I notice you ignored the second half of what I said. It just provides validation. By the way, a T1 exchange listing always causes new investing and a pump. Neck yourself, I won't sell

Attached: 1555881109059.jpg (1707x775, 746K)

>user doesn't understand tokenomics for shit
k bro. Buybacks add to the token value, far from the only aspect. Not gonna spoonfeed you since you're trolling but if you really give a shit it's just a Google away
"can drop another 70%" taken out of context af, it won't. Just saying I'm up on it far enough that there's zero risk. "pitiful 5x gains" is spoken like a degen gambler/no money neet

X5 gains...lmfai...this is the easiest X100 i have ever seen on biz. All of you are complete brainlets. Never seen something this solid at this low of a cap on here.

The same fuckers telling people to sell now were urging people to buy at 170-180k and they'll be doing it at the next high too. I wish them nothing but misery and emptiness for trying to use social engineering on emotional traders who haven't researched VIDT

t. a whale

When u find massively underpriced gems like this you just simply HOLD.

>"pitiful 5x gains" is spoken like a degen gambler/no money neet
Nice cope. Ethereum gained 3X in a few months. With that mindset might as well not buy any more coins or touch your coins at all and leave it as it, that will do a 5X on its own by the end of the year. And yes, VIDT will drop at least 30% by Friday.

Hold and accumulate. Swinging works until it doesn't

Even more bullish on vidt, now that I see it has an intrinsic mechanism to lock out retards.

Shut your filthy street shitting mouth. I bet you are the same larper who was in vidt telegram saying you got 4k vidt and have buy orders down at 50k eth. Stay poor you absolute street begging piece of human garbage.

>Shut your filthy street shitting mouth. I bet you are the same larper who was in vidt telegram saying you got 4k vidt and have buy orders down at 50k eth. Stay poor you absolute street begging piece of human garbage.
SEETHING

Believe it or not, there are more than one user on here telling you this is an overvalued piece of shit that will drop off the IDEX charts and hover below 400 ETH in trading volume.

You wouldn't be running a fud campaign if you truly believed that. Just for you I'm going to buy some more today

Dude why do you FUD so much man what the fuck calm down bro

>k bro. Buybacks add to the token value, far from the only aspect.
explain the other aspects of value then

And yet they will all remain poor forever just like you retard. This is literalky the best gem i have ever found so cheap it's basically free money right now.

You and your fudding chronies can't even afgord this cheap market price. That's just SAD.

You will be street shitting and POOR forever you absolute faggot brainlet.

can someone pull up the bagholder bingo pic please?

>You wouldn't be running a fud campaign if you truly believed that. Just for you I'm going to buy some more today
Reverse psychology. I'm getting you to lose even more money!

Being reasonable and concerned didn't work, so now I do it to get you all seething.

Current price: 0.00112257 ETH
Where's that fud painting user that kept saying we will never see the price go below 0.0012?

What's wrong....still can't afgord this price???

Go collect more good stamps and street dollars PAJEET.

>> 0.50 cents “it has bottomed”
>> 0.45 cents “it has bottomed”
>> 0.40 cents “it has bottomed”
>> 0.35 cents “it has bottomed”
YOU ARE HERE
>> 0.20cents “it has bottomed”
>> 0.10 cents ; nobody will remember this shitcoin and will be history like any other scan

This. I'm laughing. Don't these people have jobs in first world countries? None of them have refuted the top wallets not selling or the confirmed T1 exchange listing because they fucking can't

lolling at the idiots who put lots of money in to this. i bought 350 of them and im comfy holding until the end of time.

>None of them have refuted the top wallets not selling or the confirmed T1 exchange listing because they fucking can't
1. Every shit pump and dump scam has top wallets and eternal bagholders. Low buy volume, only one whale could sell and not even their full stack. Irrelevant.

2. It's not Binance or Coinbase. Irrelevant. But the exchange could be anything otherwise, because V-ID will not say it's getting listed on an "alright" exchange. Expect KuCoin at best.

It's weird. My wallet keeps moving down the top 100. There are for sure people accumulating. But price is going down. Oh well. See you at $1.

>5 posts by this ID
i can smell the curry, go take a shower.

Yesterday it was for 10 posts. Soon you bagholders are going to call me out for having more than 1 post by this ID.

1. This is not a 4 year old project lol. It's irrelevant that 3-5 people in the top 200 or so sold? Also, by the same logic you use a few people can cause the price to dump since the volume is low. You absolute brainlet
2. Source: dude trust me.
Also there is vidt in a binance wallet

>1. This is not a 4 year old project lol. It's irrelevant that 3-5 people in the top 200 or so sold? Also, by the same logic you use a few people can cause the price to dump since the volume is low. You absolute brainlet
Yes, it's irrelevant. And yes, one person who got in at the bottom could dump the price any minute and destroy your investment. Or 10 people with 5 ETH...

>Also there is vidt in a binance wallet
Which is why it will never get listed on Binance. You're going to have to DYOR as to why.

how pathetic you are to just be refreshing chan and fudding a legit project because A. you bought at 50 cents or B. you are a pajeet, lmao. It's been playing with that 40eth sell walls at .0011 for the past week, are you new?

Lol, the binance fud again? How does any currency get listed if binance holds none and it can't be traded because the wallet is empty? Next you'll say it was a bribe

Yes, they can destroy my investment for a day or two. But for people with the ability to defer gratification for more than a day (male first worlders) there is no cause for concern. Only a street shitting cockroach is going to panic over an idex dump that can reverse in 5 minutes

Attached: 14706077.jpg (300x300, 19K)

>How does any currency get listed if binance holds none and it can't be traded because the wallet is empty?
They sent the money so Binance looks up what VIDT is and then contacts the team. Exchange loophole.

>Only a street shitting cockroach is going to panic over an idex dump that can reverse in 5 minutes
LOL look at the order history. Barely no one is buying more than 1.5ETH at a time. But I see people selling 6-20 ETH in one go. Face the facts. You need pajeet buy orders. You want to see 500 people buying 0.3 ETH every 24 hours. Shows there's interest and a community. You do not want what's going on. More likely you can convince someone to put $100 into a shitcoin than $10000... Keep coping.

>They sent the money so Binance looks up what VIDT is and then contacts the team. Exchange loophole.
[citation needed]

kek this kid is still here. What you described is panic selling vs whale accumulation. Done with this thread, I suggest you guys stop entertaining this retard. Time will tell who is right.

the same thing has been said for probably every shitcoin that has been in this stage

>dude trust me
Not even SHA256 would convince me you aren't full of shit at this point

I would like to admit that I personally crashed it when it tried to go back to 120k

Are you new? Even bitcoin was a shitcoin at one point. Chainlink was repeatedly fudded too.

>Time will tell who is right.
Me. I'm right. Because I predicted the price will go to 0.00011ETH over a week ago. You guys said the price will pump and it's the bottom... at 0.00014.

why would this be worthless though? they actually seem like they have a business model and partners. I'm surprised its only listed on one exchange let alone idex given the legitimacy of this project.

i think you are new here because you dont seem to realize that there have been hundreds of coins between btc and link and beyond

You can always tell who the new biztards are and who have been here for more than a month and seen this cycle play out multiple times with the same defense (note how almost all of them ignore addressing fud with facts... they don't know what they bought either).

>/biz is one person
all your effort is in vain due to the exceptionally low iq you posses

you throw shit at the wall too and dyor shitcoins is equally bullshit argue that.

Yes. But this has a working product and is has the #2 largest aerospace and defense company in the world as a client. It isn't fucking Bitconnect or FunFair

>one person
Hmm, you could be right. It's hard to believe more than one user could hold VIDT at this point.

Never hold shitcoins for more than two weeks, unless you get in at the very bottom before anyone shilled it. And take profits regularly. There, argued it.

VIDT to $1 EOM

Obvious price manipulation shill. I'm not selling you faggot.

checked and this. never selling

it is a shitcoin and if you're in it for swinging and making profits, thats a good rule, but seeing V-ID expand their real world clients and use while only being on 1 dex rn give me good reason to expect this is only just the beginning for this project.

It's not. They want to buy it cheaper. Working product, simple and essential use case, lots of clients (Airbus is Google tier in its niche), very new project, exchange listing coming up. It's a very obvious buy. $5 seems very possible, Bitconnect had a higher market cap a month or two ago

IM NOT SELLING YOU PUSSIES

>only 1.5eth at a time
>as someone buys 7eth worth at .0011
pick one

>it is a shitcoin and if you're in it for swinging and making profits, thats a good rule, but seeing V-ID expand their real world clients and use while only being on 1 dex rn give me good reason to expect this is only just the beginning for this project.
Unless you're a top whale, it's always in your best interest to sell and take profits. I guarantee you V-ID is a legitimate project but it's not going to break ATH for a few months. Once the price tanks, pump and dump groups will buy it up at a discount, make a few new memes, and shill it on Twitter and the cycle will repeat. See: FTM and LTO.

fair, i reserve 1/4-1/3 of shitcoin stacks to ride the pnd hype and either gain more or hold those profits.

You are so fucking desparate to get people to swing trade. The exchange listing will easily push this over $1 and you know it will come suddenly. It's just malicious

Why would anyone long term hold this garbage when it's so fucking easy to swing trade?

I've been buying at $0.36 selling at $0.45 for the last two fucking weeks for easy money. Made like 60% profit so far but I'm not touching this shit until it stops dropping again. I'll ride the wave back up.

Solid plan.

Swing trading makes guaranteed 100% profit. Ten 30% profit trades are better than hoping for one 500%. Nothing malicious about it.

Buy a larger stack at 0.0008ETH... It's going there, imo. It won't even have to break ATH for easy money. By then they will have a major announcement and the relentless shilling will resume.

>price is crashing
>b-b-but you're so fucking desperate to swing trade

>guaranteed profits
lol

But the reason I say malicious is you said
>won't reach ATH for a few months
You and I both know it's currently q3 so it could get an exchange listing tomorrow. This is sub 10m market cap, it can be listed on the shittiest 1t exchange and would still break ATH that week

>Swing trading makes guaranteed 100% profit

LARPers at it again. Buying and selling a 100 VIDT stack isn't swing trading you absolute brainlet. I can smell the doritos and mountain dew from here

>price is crashing on Idex
>w-w-worthless shitcoin. It's only Airbus!

I don't even check the price man

If you're in profit, it's 100% guaranteed if you LOCK IT IN AND SELL RIGHT NOW. You only make money once you withdraw. If hold, you might break even. Or worse, lose money.

>You and I both know it's currently q3 so it could get an exchange listing tomorrow.
Highly unlikely. Zero rumors floating around about it happening tomorrow.

>I can smell the doritos and mountain dew from here
Wash your neckbeard.

>zero rumors floating around
Do you work in the V-ID mail room or something? Not even the exchange is public info. Are you saying that them listing it within 4 weeks is impossible?

>Are you saying that them listing it within 4 weeks is impossible?
I'm saying it's impossible that it will happen tomorrow. 1 day vs 30 is a bit different. More likely, but knowing shitcoins, it will be the last minute.

My point is, q3 is q3. q3 is over in just over 2.5 months. And the probability of you knowing where it will be listed and when will not happen is low until the company publicly says so. And you don't know when they will say.

You also have no idea if this shit will pump out of the blue right after you sell.

>You also have no idea if this shit will pump out of the blue right after you sell.
It might pump for 4 hours and then go back in price and continue dumping. People are looking to get out of VIDT and wishing they would have sold earlier. So as soon as it does a +15%, people are going to lock it in.

2.5 months... Let me remind everyone that CHX was supposed to have lots of exchanges and then it got delayed for months and when they got it, it was only one exchange with no liquidity and washtrading. Watch Twitter for $VIDT and see if people suddenly start shilling VIDT... That's when you should buy. By the time it's on Jow Forums, the pump is relatively over.

CHX brainlet still at it. Sad.

Also lol @ thinking twitter is where legit moongems can be found

you talk out of your ass faggot

nothing of what you said made any sense

Stupid fucking Airbus don't know shit, you convinced me anons I'll sell my bags. Gtfo you fucking braindead sacks of shit

>1 post by this ID
>durrr none of this makes any sense because I'm retarded
Ok raaj, solid counter-argument. Now we back to pumpin.

Airbus doesn't care about the token. They couldn't give a rat's ass if it it's 1 cent or $10, they pay in fiat. They don't even need the token to exist. They only need files verified.

$1 EOY

The tokens are part of the verification process. I don't even know why I'm trying to dispel your fud anymore, it's so dumb

>Watch Twitter for $VIDT and see if people suddenly start shilling VIDT... That's when you should buy.
are you serious hahahah

Attached: 1536741861548.jpg (640x633, 42K)

>The tokens are part of the verification process.
But the value of the token doesn't matter, Airbus pays in fiat...

>19 posts by this ID
oh look another swingvidter here to warn us about getting scammed

A company can buy directly from an exchange, they don't have to buy exclusively from the team. The verification only needs a staff member in order to take place.

I'm not in a pump and dump group like you, pajeet. But I'll break it down for other anons:

Leader shills to pump and dump telegram trannies that cost money to be a part of.
P&D group shills into free groups.
Free groups shill on Twitter.
Twitter makes it to Jow Forums
Jow Forums makes it to Reddit.
Reddit to Rekt.

>A company can buy directly from an exchange, they don't have to buy exclusively from the team. The verification only needs a staff member in order to take place.
>directly from an exchange
If clients can buy from the open market, why would they buy VIDT for moonboy prices from IDEX when they get it cheaper and more safely from V-ID? They pay a maximum of 55 cent per file verification, even less for high volume clients. Airbus is not going to log into Metamask and buy on IDEX.

Coin value doesn't matter. Coin is needed, but not wanted.

Woah major deja vu

Did you post this word for word already sometime in the past week?

Pajeets have a FUD copy/paste doc ready to go at all times

>Did you post this word for word already sometime in the past week?
LMAO. Yes.

Validation fee is 5 tokens, which means that if you buy VID-T right now as a company you might have saved a ton of money. Check link below

about.v-id.org/vidt-usage-dashboard/

Also you insist so much which actually proves you have other motives and not to warn Jow Forums bros. So thanks for your warning but if you just have some common sense and your iq is over 50 you can see the value in this project and that it has great potential.

>The locked tokens will be dumped by the team
>The VIDT required by clients won't adjust based on prices like they say it will
>clients can just use MD5 or SHA256
>the price won't really moon until 2024 when the team and advisor tokens are 100% in circulation
>they won't get any more big clients
>there is too much document verification competition

Attached: vlleoqbwalb21.jpg (1280x794, 66K)

why do you take your time to "save us" from this scam user-kun?

>Validation fee is 5 tokens, which means that if you buy VID-T right now as a company you might have saved a ton of money.
860 VIDT goes for 1 ETH or $307. Validation is 5 tokens, so 172 validations for $307. Or $1.78 per validation. Pricing structure on the mid-tier monthly business solution makes it that verifications past your free allotment (anything over 300 verifications) cost $1.68.

Tell me how the price of the token isn't overvalued today and how as a company you would have saved money. Take also into account the time and effort of buying tokens on IDEX and transfering to V-ID (at the company's hourly rate, not what the employee receives, since they're not neets). We will be waiting.

>why do you take your time to "save us" from this scam user-kun?
I enjoy arguing about things that actually matter, as opposed to things that don't (pol/v/g)

>Did you post this word for word already sometime in the past week?
LMAO. Yes.

Attached: 1562135416383.png (720x1280, 471K)

Attached: 1556162277016.gif (607x609, 388K)

Tfw brainlets don't even understand the utility of blockchain. Lovin the FUD though. Is this really the best you can do? That resistance is unyielding.