Pi Network

All you need is a phone number or facebook account to sign up. It’s available on iOS and Android.

>100k members and growing
>extremely normie friendly
>you increase mining rate by inviting people

Literally everyone is getting on board. Stop missing out and get in before the next halving so you have a fat stack of Pi, you're technically still in very early, no doubt that this project will reach 1 million users by the end of the year, especially with normie adoption

You need a code to sign up, so use mine: WestenMike

The mining rate just halved, but you can still make it if you get in now

Attached: 94D68FEF-A779-4D4D-875C-E2C4BBC5DE7B.png (1032x611, 273K)

Use code GreenProfits to enjoy a higher mine rate. You are gonna need it with this new halving.

>GreenProfits
>GreenProfits
>GreenProfits

Attached: GP.jpg (221x229, 7K)

Remember to turn on anonymous mode to hide your real name!

>code "Whysp" for max profits

when exchange you fucking streetshitters from harvard or wherever you post that racist videos in the app from?

Data thieving, ponzi scheming, hash slinging slasher.

>Code RJM5052 For Max Mining Rate.

>The sole identified team member on LinkedIn. Pic related.

G-G-phfffffffff-Good luck user!

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-08 at 15.30.53.png (976x614, 359K)

Pathetic lies from everyone who says that their code gives imrpoved stuff. ALL THE INVITE CODES ARE EXACTLY THE SAME. NONE HAVE EXTRA BONUSES.

However I can provide you some info/tips about the app:
-Hide your real name from your earnings team in the settings.
-Use your real name if you plan on cashing the Pi out
-After 3 days of mining you get acces to the "security circle", in this you can add 5 people you trust. This will improve your hashrate. But from what I've seen the people in your circle have no extra priviliges whatsoever, so you could technically add random people to your circle aswell.
-Start mining on a good time of the day! You cannot restart your mining unless the 24 hours is over. So make sure you can restart the mining asap.

As a thank you, you could use my code:
>Rakap1
If you don't wanna use my code then it's fine, just please dont use the code of those people who claim you get double mining speeds or extra coins from their invite link.

Attached: 1560140698843.png (902x652, 359K)

trying to not be homeless

ID: poopzmcgee

Yes please install this on your phones.

Use code cheezy, already over 50+ people in our circle, don’t miss out on that those sweet extra earnings you’ll get when you join us!

>code “cheezy” for more than double the regular mining rate

Fucking lies

This is the real truth

>all lies please use my code pwetty please :(

nice try, pajeet. Don’t let this retard scam you out of an easy doubled hashrate

>double hash rate
lol
No code has anything spectacular about it, you fucking scam artist. The only one that gets a benefit from using your code is yourself. Fuck off, if you gonna shill a project, be honest about it.

>I-I’m not lying you’re lying!

Pathetic. Use code “cheezy” if you want to make more pi in a day than this loser has in his whole wallet

You sure look desperate for people to use your code, I wonder why that might be.
Oh, right, you just want that bonus for each invite, telling people that your code earns 1000000x more pi per picosecond that the other codes.

makes a hell of a lot more extra hashrate than your circle of 1, prakesh

Yeah, it makes it for you for each invite you get, lol
No code is special, but you just wanna lie to other anons and tell them they are going to make it if they get a hold of your "circle"
That shit might work with Facebook normies, but you can't just go around trying to fool people here lol

Get a slice of the Pi!

Ambassador code for frens 25% mining rate bonus

Kozii
Kozii
Kozii

Attached: eb947322f4f15e355e0b8178d1be864adf18ae4bed34a21615aa7defb1a59d6a_3.jpg (640x640, 28K)

Need a code? Join the 60 of us.
>>tfue
Get a 25% mining bonus.
>Pi's Core Team

Dr. Nicolas Kokkalis
Head of Technology
Stanford PhD and instructor of Stanford’s first decentralized applications class; combining distributed systems and human computer interaction to bring cryptocurrency to everyday people.

Dr. Chengdiao Fan
Head of Product
Stanford PhD in Computational Anthropology harnessing social computing to unlock human potential on a global scale.

Vincent McPhillip
Head of Community
Yale and Stanford-trained social movement builder on a mission to democratize how society defines, creates, and distributes wealth.

>use code tfue
Use code tfue
Use code tfue
Use code tfue

Attached: SmartSelect_20190708-000053_Pi.jpg (1435x2112, 1.73M)

Use code "maxpi" if you want to make it

maxpi
maxpi
maxpi

Imagine not being a pi-oneer already. Pathetic

All referral links are the same, it doesn't matter which one you use.
My code:
jeereeh

You talking shit on my boy Vince? I'll fuck you up m8.
Also, there's two other verified team members, both of which are PhD's.

Kek. Sitting on 2k Pi. This will hit at least $100 in a few years.

add me to your circle!

user: difequations

thank you :)

Sure there's a lot good invite codes here. I get it. But help a father of 4 kids out over here please. Use code 'magegills' and be blessed.

Pathetic lies from everyone who says that their code gives imrpoved stuff. ALL THE INVITE CODES ARE EXACTLY THE SAME. NONE HAVE EXTRA BONUSES.

However I can provide you some info/tips about the app:
-Hide your real name from your earnings team in the settings.
-Use your real name if you plan on cashing the Pi out
-After 3 days of mining you get acces to the "security circle", in this you can add 5 people you trust. This will improve your hashrate. But from what I've seen the people in your circle have no extra priviliges whatsoever, so you could technically add random people to your circle aswell.
-Start mining on a good time of the day! You cannot restart your mining unless the 24 hours is over. So make sure you can restart the mining asap.

As a thank you, you could use my code:
>skleb
If you don't wanna use my code then it's fine, just please dont use the code of those people who claim you get double mining speeds or extra coins from their invite link.

use the code Pupcian to support a fellow user
>Pupcian

Why not mine electroneum? It's already on exchanges & worth something?
>>electroneum.com
use my code frenz: E6742E

Attached: 1562380571928.jpg (750x754, 59K)

Use this code if you like this piano

Ronn1

Attached: Bosendorfer-Imperial-290.jpg (1080x876, 677K)

Bruh you litterally copied my comment from yesterday and are re-using it with your own code.

The actual code you should be using is:
>Poisen

These tips were mine, kinda sad Jow Forums goes this low.

Wtf is this shit everyone is copying my comment from yesterday. How fucking sad is this.
Please dont use this code he litterally copied it from me, use code:
>Poisen
Fucking sad people are going this low

and I thought I wasn't into Monster girls

Reminder that:
-Pi Network is premined, no GPUs, "mining" is just distribution
-all invite codes give +25% mining rate bonus to inviter and invitee
-all invite codes are infinite use, there are no "last spots"
-"join our group" posts are bullshit because groups don't exist
-the ONLY way to earn mining rate bonuses is inviting others
-if you invite 5 then add them to your security circle you get +100% mining rate bonus
-"join our circle" posts are bullshit, security circles are individual

-using the invite code
>ꝃonakona
>ꝃonakona
>ꝃonakona
will make anime real

Attached: 1541952206975.png (850x1200, 341K)

Reminder that if the person who invites you quits you will earn less pi. Use my code because I have no life and will claim forever

>Linermaster

Attached: Screenshot_20190625-105932.png (1080x1920, 1007K)

Ambassador code for frens 25% mining rate bonus

Kozii
Kozii
Kozii

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (720x720, 66K)

SUPPORT OUR CAUSE - SUPPORT TRUTH - SUPPORT HONESTY
NO BONUS FOR DIFFERENT REF CODES - SECURITY CIRCLES ONLY BOOST IF THEY ARE ONES THAT YOU CREATED - SUPPORT OUR CAUSE AND USE CODE Strength

>Strength
>Strength
>Strength

Attached: redhead.png (1920x1080, 2.24M)