With tron getting fukt, it’s time for the ONE to replace it

To fill the capital vacuum looking for a new home

Attached: 06329108-3EB6-4D9A-9317-E06BCA7DB7D4.jpg (696x392, 9K)

Reminder that this is getting held down by whales salty because they bought the top, so in their autistic screeching they're letting everyone else get in at a better entry point.

Raulto will probably show up here too to tell people to fight him in telegram because he's literally 12 years old.

Thanks again for keeping it down bros.

Attached: 1562587402850.jpg (887x527, 166K)

Lmao I’m Edmund idiot, we were joking retard, we’re all huge bag holders but we’re not actively suppressing. Most of us already went all in including William who has 65 mil ONE

Attached: FDA23D81-6D07-4E09-9893-03BB4C07EFD9.jpg (339x350, 55K)

Reminder that these pajeets are poor as fuck and will hang themselves same second it goes to 99. I'm dumping my 5mil stack at loss just because of this

In that case surely you guys see the easy 10-20x potential if you shoved that much into it. So you mistimed an entry point, doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things at this price point.

Yeah we do, but it’s only happening in a coinbase listing or some shit. The overall market is ducking dead

No we aren’t asshat, I’m also in the group. All of us have proven our holdings

>buy high sell low
Ah, I see you're also a true Jow Forumsness man. I've got a few more buys staggered down to 99, see you're supposed to buy red, sell green, that way you make money.

Will provide a few more tips if you want.

I'm joking bros. I'm such tired of this shit. Everytime I buy more it dumps to new low. When will this end

Coinbase listing is the great last hope

It's been a slow bull market since the beginning of the year. I can't believe there are still groups expecting instant 10xes like it's 2017.

This bitch Mary told they have lots of stuff to announce. What are the chances she's being dp'd by Jamal and Tyrone as we speak and we'll getting yet another crypto-startup 'partnership' that will dump shit to sub 100 level?

this already 10x'd. move on. buy PNK, stake a relax for a year.

Mary pls

We're offering GREAT opportunities and y'all constantly killing us. WTF is wrong with you guys ?

I don't care. just bought 107k, Check up with you lads in a month. gl boys

>i-it's too big too fail! It'll go up!
Harmony One is ICON 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Attached: 1.jpg (1278x808, 80K)

120-130 sats is a huge opportunity to get in now. bought a 109k stack now

It ends when the racist niggers sell for 80% loss and bend the knee to lord CZ. I've told you all before.

Because whale groups are a cancer to the entire space. Fuck off.

ONE will replace it by being attached to Chainlink.

Is there an ETA on this port?

Not that ive seen but I just found out about it yesterday. From what i understand ONE will be the first port onto Chainlink