Proof Chainlink = Scam

Proof Chainlink = Scam

Attached: E2D922A3-FEB1-4666-874B-34C913D598A9.png (1200x1200, 238K)

thx sold my 200k

COPE
$1000 EOY

Proof OP = Spam

Here we go again

sage and kys pajeet

>just compile a bunch of “Dude, just trust me” posts
>call it proof
Do you take us for a bunch of retards?

Instead of reading the whitepaper you faggots should go back in time and experience Jow Forums for the past two years.

Spam of Proof

If it was really proof you wouldn't have to spam this bullshit to try to convince people

oh look the discord tranny faggot who made a fool of himself yesterday

>oracle
>google
>swift
oh and and yeah forgot to mention Coinbase, the most US compliant exchange.

kys incel manlet, saged

Chainlink is a scam

Reminder that at SIBOS 2017 they had Sergey presenting in the fucking bathroom.
Literally can hear toilets flushing during his presentation

It's not a scam. But it's not a working product either. I think they've just been too optimistic and naive.

chainlink offices getting raided soon
house of cards falling down

>Reminder that at SIBOS 2017 they had Sergey presenting in the fucking bathroom

Well if this isn't evidence I don't know what is.

Time to spam this on plebbit

Chainlink NPC shills doing exactly what my post says. No logical refute, just "read da whitepaper/archives" which is what the post criticized in the first place. Hilariously NPC drones with no self awareness of how I just broke their script library. We critique these LINK NPC's script library, and they can't reply with anything besides what's already in their script library.

Attached: 465AE8E4-0630-45A8-8C6B-2707464718BA.jpg (640x480, 33K)

Simply reposting, not my write up. This should help you nulinkers a bit.

A while back there was a clip that cirulated where a bitcoin maximalist said something to the effect of "if someone were to solve the oracle problem, it would be worth more than all of crypto"

He then went on to give the standard counterargument that sybill attacks fundamentally prevent resolution of the oracle problem.

He was almost right

Here's the reality: in isolation without external factors this is correct. Put differently: if all of crypto was created de-novo and no data/api providers existed before the advent of chainlink, there would exist an equilibrium at which sybill attacks would be more profitable than delivering quality data or outputs. If this was the case, there are ways of breaking this state, but they involve exchange of value first in a non-deterministic manner and then using the experience from that to bootstrap an oracle network.

Fortunately, before crypto the world did exist. This led to trust systems being developed to reign in this situation (lawsuits, word-of-mouth reputation, the value of name recognition) in a world of non-deterministic interactions. For chainlink this is an absolute blessing.

The entwork will launch with actors providing APIs and data that are linked to their real-world names and practices. This means that even outside of the sybill equilibrium, there will be significant pressure to have high quality inputs and outputs. A bank can't expect to keep its good name if it makes a habit of screwing its smart contract customers while keeping good practices with its standard customers.

So what follows logically from this? The initial network has to tap into this entropy of trust left over from the non-deterministic world. In other words, it can't be decentralized initially unless the network wants to go through a growth period where bad behavior is actually game-theory optimal (with asymptotic approach to trustworthy behavior).

Human beings being what they are, such a period would sour people against the use of smart contracts if they could be scammed early on, even if they were safer than conventional alternatives.

For an example of this look at common perception of bitcoin. It has provided 24/7 value transfer at discount rates since its launch 10 years ago. During that time billions have been transferred without loss. On top of that it has increased in value from less than a dollar to over a thousand dollars. Any stock, bond or precious metal that did that would be hailed as the greatest investment in the history of the world.

But human perception matters.

For that reason the chainlink network cannot launch decentralized and must launch with as much provider/node transparency as possible. This sets the floor for node behavior when the network does decentralize. Only though doing it this way will people, with all their flaws, see the value.

Put another way: the only way to successfully launch any oracle network is from the top down with respect to real-world trust. If you could launch a perfectly coded, perfectly transparent, perfectly decentralized oracle network right now you would still lose to chainlink. An oracle network must first have the buy in (and implicit pledge to perform) of those agencies with the most real world trust. The network which harvests these residual trust sources from the real world is the one that wins, and the one that wins is the de facto monopoly because those that can't harvest this resource must traverse the sybill period to launch.

You are about to see an entire industry (the trust assurances industry) be swallowed whole by a decentralized network. The marginal value of all trust assurances services in the world (contracts lawyers, non-criminal courts, administrative workers etc.) will become the chainlink network. Those groups which don't make this transition will cease to exist. In 20 years it will be hard to imagine how the world functioned without such a network, just as it's hard to imagine a world without the internet now.

You're about to watch the whole world realize, slowly, this new reality. Remember that it takes hours and hours of dedication to get what I'm saying right now. Next year you'll just have to be a CEO/CTO level person to understand. The year after that, someone who is considered smart and cutting edge. You're about to witness all of this happen.

At this point, there is nothing that can be done to stop it. Even if the whole chainlink team died, the cat is out of the bag. Once traditional trust assurers understand this, such a network can't not exist.

Be good and enjoy the ride frens

Attached: 1535359342491.png (1082x695, 503K)

>he only just realised.

go back to rebbit newfag.

holy fuck based! Someone fucking finally spoke up. Jesus people just do some research and u will realise this shit is a fucking scam

reminder to sage
this is sad shilling
FUD like this is extremely bullish

so basically KYC for nodes/LINK token not needed.

stay poor linky stinker

Was thinking the same thing just now, i hope they ramp it up, the last time i saw this much fud was when we popped from 2$.

The fudders are bringing out the big guns, extremely bullish

You had two years to accumulate. Im sorry user. If you have not bought a bag already then you are destined to stay poor.

This. They are actually putting in effort now. The whole picture with the comments overlapping a bit gives this "truth" effect to it as well, but the vague technical fud jargon really makes the fud great.

did you even read the posts? the network absolutely has to start with KYC

and one day they just become anonymous
wew lad

Attached: 1514234684441.jpg (500x303, 120K)

It's not a scam, just an unfinished product with a little bit of secretiveness because of the nature of the project and NDA's.

Besides, we're mooning in 24h. Going for $8 this time. Buckle up marines!

Attached: Untitled177.png (600x1018, 273K)

maybe kys before posting such retardation to save us from having to lower our IQ's to comprehend your nigger brain drivel

Think about it guys.
For chainlink to hit 35$ it needs to have 10 billion+ market cap.
That puts it in top 5 on coinmarketcap.
How likely is that by the end of this year, let alone 1000$ per token? Not FUDing, just think.

Attached: IMG_7436.jpg (1920x1271, 380K)

>2 years
>32mil funding
>released product is absolutely useless/trivial to build
c o p e

Spam of cope

incorrect, it's already at $3.5 billion market cap if you count the 65% held by the team. To reach 35, it needs 35billion market cap. To reach 1000, it needs 1 trillion marketcap.

>How likely is that by the end of this year, let alone 1000$ per token? Not FUDing, just think.

Damn, yeah your right. How the hell is the herald of the 4th industrial revolution going to compete with something like Litecoin. There is no way we are passing the marketcaps of mega projects like EOS or BCash.

oh and the team already started dumping kek

>blogposters
nobody actually reads your blog

If you even knew what Chainlink is trying accomplish you would were on nearest hopistal donating sperm right now just to buy more

Well Chainlink would need to get its first actual developer using it first, which hasn't happened. EOS has thousands of devs using it during its testnet. How many did LINK have? 5?

>is trying accomplish
tyrone is trying to become president, "trying to accomplish" is completely irrelevent when you don't even have a single dapp using your shit yet.

circulating supply is all that matters

keep coping

holy shit, how low is your IQ? 80? 70?

The supply will be circulating in a few years, which is when your 1000 is supposed to happen.

How does it feel to get proven wrong and humiliated every time you post? Must feel pretty bad.

you forget most will be locked up in nodes, how does it feel to get proven wrong and humiliated every time you post? must feel pretty bad.

And you can just unlock it and dump. How fucking dumb are you?

How does it feel to get BTFO every time you write something? must feel pretty bad. I can almost taste the salt

>doesn't know what staking is
circulating supply will be even lower than it is now, even with all tokens in circulation

how does it feel to get proven wrong and humiliated every time you post? must feel pretty bad.

>And you can just unlock it and dump
and then banks, tech corps and everyone running a node will just rip it out of your hands. do you understand what a utility token is? link will be very scarce with a mature network.
how do you think billions in derivatives (just one aspect of the link network) will be staked?

Stake is not burning. Stake can be unstaked, and then dumped.

That is absolutely false. Any staker can and will unstake and dump, whenever they feel like it. The market cap will have to be 1 trillion $ to reach 1000. That is a fact, that I have just proven.

How does it feel to see your only hope at making it, your life investment get completely DESTROYED, and to be too low IQ to refute it?

Must feel pretty bad. You must be pretty mad.

Bumping because it made me sell my link

Greatest info I have ever seen in a link bread

Thank you fren, and i hope you are right fren. Im going to keep buying till i have no money left, and ill hold till this day comes.

Attached: Frein.jpg (1024x518, 83K)

brah i thought we were all in agreement. Link is a biz meme coin that we got a 10x from by shilling to normans. Take profits and move on

bump

>1 post by this id
kys

And yet every 30 seconds a new link thread is started, spamming how successful it'll be. Really makes you think.

where is the proof?

Once again fails to repute. Just tells OP to kill himself. Irony is real.

> mooning in 24h
*posts same garbage twice a day for weeks until 10% gain and people say it was called...*

Autism .

I'm one of the richest men in the world if you count all the money I could have made until now, and then all the money I might make in the future. Cope more.

>Any staker can and will unstake and dump
And these links will just get bought up by node operators, banks, tech corps and so on who actually need the links to operate the network. These big players won't be dumping large amounts of link because they couldn't operate their business processes otherwise. Linklets like you dumping a few thousand won't drive the price down at all.

The amount of link actually available to purchase on exchanges will be quite scarce.

This is sad FUD.

Attached: 1561864340898.jpg (500x323, 33K)

>the same picture spouting a lot of nothing
>claiming it as definitive proof of something
100% chance this is a BSV campaign.

Attached: 1561127623246.jpg (1024x832, 79K)

In time they'll come to realize that 1 billion LINK won't be enough to operate the network. Good thing we have decimals though.

We'll look back with fondness and laugh at the "supply is too high" FUD.

Attached: 1559617218739.jpg (800x800, 94K)