Has there ever been a bigger scam than Quant?

Was reading up on Quant and holy shit this seems like such a SCAM. I can't really speak to why it's a scam but I really think it is. Has there ever been a bigger scam you think? Sell now.

Attached: QUANTT.jpg (400x400, 9K)

They've partnered with 570 scams

I’ve lost literally all my money on this scam. Everytime it went up I sold and everytime it went down I bought... I have nothing left, literal definition of a scam

It's the worst one out there. I cannot believe how big of a scam it is, I thought scams like this ended a long time ago

Attached: sqm.png (362x415, 21K)

Wait, doesn't that mean you made money?

Yeah man. I totally get what you’re saying. The 570 banks are nothing, Id much rather go with my gut than the stuff this project has coming up. Definitely a scam, can’t say why but it definitely is

Oh wow I meant to say everytime it went up I bought, and everytime it went down I sold... my bad... if I had bought low and sold high then it wouldn’t be a scam

Lol every post in here is being sarcastic fren

Absolute scam I certainly haven't already had 2000% from

Yeah, they told me I was a dumbass for buying in at 8, I should have listened

These sarcastic shitposting threads are amusing but some pajeets are probably going to take it seriously.

Your ironic reverse shilling isn't going to get us to buy into the top of this anemic pump. Kys

RIP to your wallet friend

can confirm, saw gilbert in town this week. he was wearing rolex and bought 3 new cars at the local mercedes dealer here

Ironic reverse shilling? Literally have no clue what you're talking about.... we've known this is a scam since before $1... you're welcome for saving you from it.

Lol people have been saying we’re at the top for awhile now ;)

This. There's literally been about 20 "tops" where if people had bought those "tops" they'd currently be in considerable profit. Sometimes these one-size-fits-all rules people follow end up making them lose money.

They’re the same type of people that didn’t but btc at 1000 because it was “too expensive”

-note, not comparing the projects just the mentalities

So glad I bought the top at $2

New QNTer here, bought the top at $8
Felt retarded but now I feel pretty smart

Yes well with every subsequent top, the risk increases a LOT, especially with a shitcoin like QNT. Buying now out of FOMO is just stupid from a risk/benefit perspective. There are better opportunities out there

There are no coins with as much potential, low circulating supply, etc

these posts ae designed to shill...it really is a scam though, that's the ironic thing. the token was to fund Quant the company. its worthless as an investment.

People said the exact same thing at $2, and if they followed your advice they'd have missed a golden opportunity to make huge returns. And with what's in the pipeline for QNT in the coming weeks and months, there will be a lot of people who wished they bought this current top.

But whatever, people learn things the hard way sometimes.

QNT is required for licensing and usage of Overledger. You cannot use Overledger without QNT, particularly as it's used as part of the signing/verification process. This has been stated numerous times. So yeah, you're just completely wrong.

Quant is a scam

so just limited case use then. Doesn't seem its worth more than a few million then. Oh btw the buy wall is a joke. 10btc and this goes back to where it came from. lol

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-09 at 00.20.29.png (553x165, 41K)

You're not supposed to point out the low volume bro. Delet!!

yes, Bitcoin

Didn't you say 10 eth last time

"worthless as an investment"
*checks wallet, sees 4000 turned into 400000 over the course of a year*
define worthless?

> Limited use case then
> Only worth a few million then

Gather around anons. This is an example of a person who didn't have the intellectual ability to see the potential in Quant, missed out on huge gains, will miss out on the huge gains to come, and is incredibly salty about it with extreme levels of cope.

Don't be like this guy.

man I love getting scammed

Attached: gillydance900k.png (425x458, 134K)

SCAM! Stay away!

told you it was a scam at 0.40
and again at 1.30
and again at 3.30
and again at 4.50
etc..
why won't you retards ever listen?