IF ANY OF YOU FAGGOTS HOLD BRAPPERS RIGHT NOW , AND YOU GOT A FUCKLOAD OF THEM , I GOT SOME FUCKING ORDERS TO FILL...

IF ANY OF YOU FAGGOTS HOLD BRAPPERS RIGHT NOW , AND YOU GOT A FUCKLOAD OF THEM , I GOT SOME FUCKING ORDERS TO FILL. I GOT 21 ETH RIGHT NOW. LET ME BUY YOUR BRAPPERS FROM ALL OF YOU UNWORTHY

Attached: SELL ME YOUR BRAPPER FAGGOT.png (311x237, 23K)

The weak-handed plebs who got the big initial airdrops are pretty much done dumping into buy orders. We'll likely burn through the 3 gwei wall today.

I'm just waiting for my Coinbase order to clear then I'm immediately transferring and buying more brap!!!

I'll sell you 10 BRAP for 1 ETH

i sold my stack of 70mi braps for around $80, i used it to buy link below $2

justed

This shit is getting boring now. Price hasn't moved, dev owns 40% of supply kek. It's never going to fuckin pump.

dont sell any brapper to this faggot remember brapper $.5 eoy

You will never and I say never touch my braps you gigantic faggot.

i will sell you some at 5gwi

braaaaaaaaaap

The dev will have several burn offs. Stay poor nuBrapper.

But...but...they burned 69 tokens(and made a huge deal about it) it has to be legit right?

dev has been non stop airdropping

>The dev will have several burn offs
Wow several burnoffs of a whole 69 tokens, that ought to make it break 0.00000003 gwei by EOY

Dude cope nuBrapper.

so you can sell them at higher price on etherdelta huh

a brapper today is a brapper dance in your lap tomorrow

Attached: 432423.jpg (241x381, 30K)

none of these beggers actually do anything they were hoping for, literal for third worlder making a couple bucks

wew

I have a bunch of these in my wallet on my phone and it’s still saying it’s worth zero dollars, why?

BRAPPPPP to the moon

its not cope tho. the price literally hasnt budged despite all the rampant shilling on here. i have brappers but nothing is happening.

The wallet isn’t linked to the price yet, just track it in blockfolio. Who the hell keeps track of prices in their wallets

because the price hasn't moved at all.

fag linkers wait 2 years for a 8x and you cant wait some weeks for a 10x, stay poor

25 mill for 1.5 eth

make a thread when it does a 1.1x

where can I buy it??

Thx mate. I’m an idiot lol

SELL YOUR BAGS FAGGOT.

So, when you call your bagholders faggots, is that like the way Nigerian Prince emails have bad grammar? Are you deliberately trying to weed out anyone with basic levels of front brain function?

come an get them fagoot if you daree

Attached: 1530116298092s.jpg (125x122, 3K)

I've got 69m of some fine brappers, what's your price?

That's 7 ETH at the real price, which is 3 gwei

wait i did this the wrong way around

This is such a shit tier pajeet shill thread

holy shit some absolute mongs actually sold to you

hold your bags brapp marines, those fat girly jews want to buy your brappers cheap

Attached: 1530666369987s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

>jews want to buy your brappers cheap
i knew it...

I hope the next burn will be significant. Maybe this time the devs can burn most of the tokens and leave roughly 69 left in their wallet.

I'll give you 0.01ETH for all of them rn.

lol are you retarted? I can sell them for 2 gweis each

DO IT THEN FAGGOT

Lmao,stay brapless