Poorfag here. I just deposited $150 more to increase my stack. What should I buy?

Poorfag here. I just deposited $150 more to increase my stack. What should I buy?

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 6K)

fiat

lym

LINK obviously

Brap

brap

Tezos

Skycoin (SKY)

Attached: D3Pk63qVYAAPUgd.jpg (990x640, 33K)

Aergo

brap

LYM

smart cities

cardano. this is your last chance to buy at 8 cents. it's going to beat eth to PoS by next year. vitalik already said eth wont see PoS until 2021. by then eth will be irrelevant. ADA will be at least $5 next year when PoS drops.

.5 eth

BSV

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-03 at 11.10.19 AM.png (1242x802, 1.36M)

so uh whose using cardano? there's already platforms that scale better than eth and no one's utilizing them like eth

no one yet because it's not fully released yet. as far as other platforms... neo is a chink scam and eos is an inflationary shit coin read the whitepaper. eth has first mover advantage for now... but not for long.

Bitcoin.

Cardano (ADA) 100%

It's going to moon soon. I saw a dream where I looked at the moon at night but it was the logo of Cardano.

>moon soon
not until next year but still now is the best time to start accumulating. if that piece of shit neo can make it all the way to $5 and that inflationairy turd eos can get to $5 then ADA shouldnt have any problem. its literally guaranteed ROI.

Ironically...brap. binance listing is imminent

bts XDDDDDDDDDDD