$15 waiting room

Getting very quamfy in here

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-08-16-12-30-328_com.android.chrome.jpg (737x392, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/rhjvr/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Friendly reminder
A. Quant is a scam
B. Anyone buying now is buying the ABSOLUTE top, it will never go higher than this price as this is the top

fuck i sold today
Oh well I aint going back to idex

but what if it do go up tho

True story, I bought the absolute top at $2 and $6 and I'm absolutely wrecked. Bought the top at $9 again just under a week ago. I guess I'll never learn.

Lmao. This shit is literally going to $1000 sooner or later.

I am unbelievably comfy

Quant is a scam

STOP PROMOTING SCAM

reverse psychology just calling something a scam...umm well done. But the token is worthless.

Someone post the reply to this.

Yep, token is worthless

Not only that but the CEO is a ruthless liar
>We're working with 570 banks today
>Multiple clients the size of SIA
>Working with governments
>Working with supply chains

Yeah ok Gilbert you lying little faggot. Trump just said Dogecoin will be the official U.S. currency, too.

The fucking nerve of Quant niggers and their absolutely ridiculous lies about partnerships lmfao it's sickening

Yes it's a scam like he said
Totally worthless just look at the chart and see for yourself

QNT is required for licensing and usage of Overledger. You cannot use Overledger without QNT, particularly as it's used as part of the signing/verification process. This has been stated numerous times. So yeah, you're just completely wrong.

> Gilbert's a liar
> How is he lying
> Dunno, just is.

Cope harder, anons.

cant believe ppl fell for this meme

Nah, user knows better and he said it's a scam! He knows best

hahaha, man these never get old.... they have been so entertaining ever since $1

Omg much scam such worthless I am tardy

You guys falling for a scam like this are going to get wrecked. Sure, it will hit $1000, maybe even $10,000 or a lot more, but it will be at the expense of your morals and self respect, because you'll be profiting from a KNOWN SCAM.

hurts so good man

Oh wait, it actually is a scam? lol

No, every scam post is being ironic dude lol

Unironically I do wish Quantlets would shut the fuck up about this sarcastic "scam" shitposting though. Some people will believe it and it's wise not to get too cocky. Try and be useful and showcase the scope and potential of the project instead.

Agreed, sarcasm doesnt translate well over biz

>Implying anyone on a mongolian basket weaving board has any substantial influence on the price of a $100mm marketcap coin

it didnt start of as sarcasm, it was just low effort FUD because we want to accumulate more before the fireworks start setting off

so are you saying this pumps forever?

No one is saying that, a correction will happen eventually but probably not by much. People will tell you to buy though because regardless, this is going to explode if youre in it for the long term.

Will I make it with 50 quanties

It's not a sarcasm.
This shitcoin is just another FoTM PnD scam.

Fuck this scam

Only if 50,000 usd is considered making it

I'm just starting college so yea, of consider that making it for now.

I guess 200 QNT is a relatively good amount but I really fucked up not buying more at $2

I'd consider*

Also, just noticed we shot up to 63rd in marketcap. 1 bil when.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-08-17-30-08-846_com.blockfolio.blockfolio.png (1080x2160, 234K)

A 475 ETH sell got put up just now.... I put in buys at .036 thinking people would get spooked. The wall didn't even last more than 3 minutes.

This is Quant in a nutshell pretty much.

Understand this - the supply is extremely low. There's only around 60000 quant available on IDEX. This available supply is only going to reduce. The team are going to continue delivering because they are focussed on real world use which drives up the price of the token. It's literally built into the tokenomics. Just accumulate as much as you can.

This. So many people look at the price and charts and disregard the low supply.

Should i buy QNT today. I can expense 600€.

yes

Someone market bought the shit out of that wall.

Renier, advisor of Quant Network recently joined HSBC.
Announcement soon, strap in.

So much FUD..... bullish

Wait for the next dollar+ dip

Thatll be at 18 dollars dipping back to 17

Sauce?

linkedin.com/in/rhjvr/

It's already at $100.

Attached: Screenshot_20190708-004652_Delta.jpg (720x1280, 213K)

Lol we couldve all made it with this shit literally

Fucking slowpoking hard in here

I made it.

The low volume and lack of being on real exchanges is worrisome to me.

Thats how you get in early on projects.

It peaked at more than $1M volume on IDEX. Nothing to worry, tell me one project with more volume on IDEX.

If you ignore this you deserve to stay poor

Hurr durr why didnt I buy

Attached: Screenshot_20190708-092541_CoinGecko.jpg (1080x198, 18K)

It consistantly has the highest volume on Idex, and will soon be on a T1 exchange. Fill those bags now if you want to catch the next 10X.

This. By the time the huge volume arrives the best opportunity has already gone.

Yeah of course this shit is gonna reach a market cap of 45 billion$$

i actually might kms over this coin

Sold at $7 last week but FOMO’d in at $11 yesterday like an emotional trading faggot

Good to be back though boys. I won’t leave again this time, this is a long term hold for me now

$13 boy

Attached: IMG_20190708_192237.jpg (926x186, 47K)

checked