Try selling...go on I dare you. kek

150m mc but can be dumped to hell with 10 btc of Quant. The only real vol is Idex. Lets see how this goes when people think they can sell. They are delusional af.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-09 at 00.40.34.png (1303x442, 84K)

>try selling
>try it
>no seriously try it
>I have a buy order so PLEASE TRY IT

You can't sell any stack over 100, kek

Cope on noquanter

You're not getting my quant.

>id qnt
$1000 eoy

What's this "sell" you are talking about?

Never fucking selling, cope

OP ETERNALLY BTFO

500 ETH worth of QNT market-bought within ten minutes of it appearing on the books.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

muh "try fucking selling"

The buying appetite for this shit is stronger than anything you've seen before, OP.

Attached: Screenshot_39.png (797x529, 33K)

The first one to sell wins and takes home his profit. The rest will be left with bags of dust

keep telling yourself that. Sorry your linkies are gonna make it

Op is a faggot

That id tho

I don't quite understand this post.... there have been literally 500-700 ETH sell walls put up multiple times over the past week or so and they sometimes don't even last 5 minutes.

I mean, I would LOVE someone to market sell... I have buys ranging from .035-.028 set up, so please... sell lol... i am ALL FOR IT.

fuck you OP wont sell my bags to you, supply is eth-tier this shit gonna pull alot higher in the future.

Witnessed
Quant 1k EOY

Attached: Witnessed.jpg (225x225, 5K)

kek unironically this

CHECKED THAT ID

No that's an ID, sir.

Attached: gillydance2.png (203x458, 79K)

Volume drying up
Buy now at a premium

This. Depth of the order book doesn't mean shit as the price is on an upward trajectory, so people are removing and resetting higher bids or just waiting for sell walls to appear and chewing through them. Classic bullish market behavior.

That aside anyone even remotely intelligent doesn't give a fuck about the current volume. This still has a long way to go and Quant will have plenty of huge volume moments at much higher prices where anyone with more than a single digit IQ would actually start to think about taking some profit.

See HOT as a more recent example. From 800k to $60m volume. Look at LINK too. Was $3m volume a couple of months ago and then peaked at $800m volume recently. No one is breaking a sweat.

based quantard

Reminder marketcap is still lower than scams like iota, dash, bsv, trx.
Lower than vaporware like ADA, LINK, EOS.
Lower than absolute shit like doge, btg.

I'm happy to not be the only one that sees right through this shit

checked.

No-Quanters will fucking cry on this vietnamese plant eating board.
Expect suicides.

10k QNT was just put up for sale.
Wall eaten in less than 10 minutes.
You can't see through shit, shit-eyes.

idiot no quanter cope.

nah it was more like less than 3 minutes lol... and this has happened multiple times now while ive been idiotically waiting for a tiny 15% dump

Not. Fucking. Happening.