Why not buy this and just fucking wait a year?

why not buy this and just fucking wait a year?

Attached: 1_AqNklmVHdflXU4aDbIAzAQ.png (1600x900, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/EYBlockchain/nightfall
github.com/jpmorganchase/anonymous-zether
kndrck.co/posts/introducing_heiswap/
medium.com/loopring-protocol/loopring-3-0-overview-from-a-to-zksnarks-2c542e6c07b0
eprint.iacr.org/2019/550.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because it will 2x at most

Attached: SmartSelect_20190703-004259_Instagram.jpg (1080x1683, 640K)

dead shitcone

ethereum is a stablecoin

Why would I want to lose 75% of my investment?

Opportunity cost. ETH will never have a massive pump like it did in 2017 ever again. You gotta be realistic here. The ICO mania died years ago. The tech has issues. And no one really uses it. So if a better smart contract platform comes along with a strong use case, new users will have no problem flocking to that. So if you want massive gains, you're better off finding a project that works better than ETH and has less bag holders. And there are plenty out there.

you mean 90%. They're doing a tenthening

Maxi pads can FUD but ETH is going to flip btc

dubble digit shitcoine. that's why u dumb cunt

fuckloads of people are building on ether, just look into it for 5 minutes. you're right about the price of eth though it actually has no reason to increase, it's simply used to perform network functions. it's actually better if it doesn't pump. look within eth to see the real treasure.

and really no one uses it? holy shit. every fucking thing shilled on here is an erc20

the only coin worth holding user.
> deFi ecosystem exploding
>more wBTC on ethereum than locked in lightning
>zk SNARK contracts
>ETH2 with WASM support
were just getting started user.

>every fucking thing shilled on here is an erc20
doesn't mean anyone is using it. Developers can deploy all the scams they want with erc20, none of them have any real users

also this. just look at top 100 how many are built on ethereum. Maxi pads on suicide watch

Attached: 81XxraycbiL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 22K)

>zk SNARK contracts
source?

Bs. Look at btc charts for the past 4 years. Now look at the ETH charts. Follow how much percentage wise eth is of btc is fiat value. Now watch the charts. Even if ETH is 10%worth of a btc, you are set. They are cheaper, and easier to afford multiples of. In 2 years many people are suggesting it will be nearly equal to btc or even surpass it. Feb next year I bet it's worth at least $750 easy. In 2 years I could see it over $1500 easily. If btc hits 30k I would expect ETH well over 1k.

>just fucking wait a year?
I CANT IM A BULL NOT DUMB BOBO

with trusted setup. the trustless setup is still a few releases away: github.com/EYBlockchain/nightfall

related
github.com/jpmorganchase/anonymous-zether
kndrck.co/posts/introducing_heiswap/
medium.com/loopring-protocol/loopring-3-0-overview-from-a-to-zksnarks-2c542e6c07b0
eprint.iacr.org/2019/550.pdf

ETH is worthless and every piece of shit token built on it's scam platform are equally worthless

>In 2 years many people are suggesting it will be nearly equal to btc or even surpass it.
who, a bunch of chinese guys? fuck off pajeet

You're a smart man. Buy more if your genius level.

vitalik is a genius, have some faith.

>vitalik is a genius
Still there is absolutely no reason for ETH to go up in value, Tokenomics are SHIT

>no one really uses it

Attached: 1428847641355.png (454x453, 73K)

well thought out argument, let's check back in a year

link? quant? enigma? zeroX? zk snarks? wbtc? all scams right?

>not realizing the american enterprise machine are behind ethereum
holy kek. you can smell the fear

Attached: 1562547347725.jpg (645x729, 47K)

thats what im doing

>tfw almost at 32 eth

Attached: 1562568658440.png (1196x752, 21K)

its never enough

>a year
vitalik already said 2021.

cardano is gonna eat its lunch.

lol no

you will see next year when cardano is first to release PoS. eth will be long forgotten.

cardano doesn't even have a working product
I don't even know why its top 11

>i dont even know why its top 11
lol you will soon broke ass cuck.