Sergey is preparing to launch a new token, the Chainlink Reputation Token (the name might change)...

Sergey is preparing to launch a new token, the Chainlink Reputation Token (the name might change). A lot of VCs are interested in getting in early and there's millions to be made. Basically, they started to work on the reputation system and realized that reputation could be tokenized and the token sale could be used to raise funds for the company.

Attached: 1561798753935.jpg (1280x672, 89K)

Thats bullshit, but I believe It.

Not selling.

I want to believe this so bad but my larp senses are tingling

Reputation can't be bought.

>Reputation can't be bought
Sorry, but are you unironically autistic?

Smells like curry

WEEE MORE MONEY GRABS.

KEK

This clown show never ends.

Yes it does and it's probably a project made out of indian poop.

Source me faggit

Attached: Proofs.png (382x289, 22K)

Reputation in this context means you are trustworthy and are most likely to guarantee reliable node usage.

If we were able to buy reputation on Link's network, then it'd defeat the purpose of having the reputation mechanics since you could be a terribad or malicious node operator and can buy your way to take on job requests for high value smart contracts.

/thread

This was expected. LINK is only to pay node operators and this new token as collateral for nodes.

wait new token? should i trade my LINK for CRT? what exchange carries the new LINK token? Wont this make current LINK worthless? Im scared user

DELET THIS

How dare you be logical, stop that and just FUD already

Insider

Doesn't change the fact that reputation is a fairy tail. Sergey just transfered the oracle problem to the reputation problem (spoiler: it's impossible to solve without being centralized).

*tale

The absolute state of linkie retards. Welcome to ICO 2: Electic Boogaloo. Wave 2 of endless cyclic bagholding. How long did it take that tech illiterate retard to realize the ‘oracle problem’ is something way above his level?

why would they need to make a new ico to raise funds when they can just sell some of the link they already have you dumb nigger lol

Yes
This