I was on a call with a hedge fund this past Thursday...

I was on a call with a hedge fund this past Thursday... the smart money is getting the hell out in every direction as of right now and buying as much physical they can get their hands on. Capital flight.. you're not kidding, that's started in earnest.

If you've got the scratch laying around or you're sitting on the fence.... start buying monster boxes and taking physical possession as soon as you can get out of your positions and I mean on the double asap bub! This whole house of cards is imploding in every direction presently. This is what you call a slow trainwreck.

One more interest rate hike and this is a tats up moment and a literal time to head to your bol to get it ready for an extended stay. Once the rate hike goes into place, we'll have about a month or so before we start seeing disruptions in all areas of where credit meets logistics before we really see the wheels come off several months following that and the FED knows this. It's all a game to them... all of our lives are.

If we see an interest rate decrease, we MAYBE have a few more months. No matter. this will go contagion soon enough and so will crypto's go with it in puff of digital ether along with hundreds of trillions in totally phony fiats of every type. Monster boxes of silver are cheap, shlt, they're on a fire sale right now. You'd be insane not to grab as many as you can grab today.

Attached: 1528910297411.png (383x352, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IXm24MjooFs&feature=youtu.be&ytbChannel=American Intelligence Media
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This shit again already?

>shiny boomer rocks
Fuck off

shut the fuck up boomer.

We're about to face a complete crash of credit interdependency... your digital fairy dust coins are going to be worthless.

BUY THE FACTS = hard money - real tangible assets as in zero counter party risk with no intermediary risks - gold and silver have ZERO LIABILITY when you hold them in your hands. Do whatever you like. You're going to anyways. But then again, how can you make real choices when you're buying into a con game and the game is as rigged as rigged gets?

Simple advise to anyone new to the con game... Don't by the fantasy - BUY THE FACTS ONLY!

If you have a lot to lose or very precious little to lose... think twice before you leap into the con game! The house always wins!

This is bayst and readpilld

based thread is based

Attached: silverchads.jpg (749x751, 119K)

pls no not this again

dude... you need to learn the reality - REALITY of how things actually work. Once you get into the origins and foundations of who are backing these things... you may choose to aproach these concepts in an entirely different manner. Do whatever you wish, I'm in the business of building wealth and not taking extreme risks based upon total frauds. LEARN TO VET and learn to do real research... find out who these relationships are that built many of these cryptos... I guarantee you'll think twice then.

The zoomers are being delivered into the captivity of 30yo boomers. Get ready to call me "masta" zoomers.

Attached: silverboomer.jpg (675x601, 66K)

OP YOU SUBHUMAN BOOMER ANSWER MY QUESTION:

WHY WOULD THE FED RAISE RATES AFTER THE MARKET IS PRICING IN A RATE CUT

EXPLAIN RETARD

>10k LINK
>3 ETH
>125 oz silver
>0.5 oz gold
Will I make it?

that's the point - don't you see it? The suppression IS THE NUMBER FCKIN ONE GOAL HERE MAN - take advantage of it.

Ever find it curious that all of the major players work the suppression game to their advantage too?

Why does it cost nearly 23 per ounce to mine, mill and create a SINGLE silver liberty dollar but you can buy it at such an insane discount? Go look up todays buy price... then use your head bub!

Same as for Gold... the smart money IS IN THE SUPRESSION GAME to their advantage. They tell you all it is a barbaric relic... all the while stagnating the price intentionally while those who are the biggest market riggers buy as much as they can get their hands on out the back door. How can you be on this site and not know this?

Attached: silver explained.jpg (1864x712, 275K)

What the fuck does suppression of pms have to do with my question about rage cuts? So you’re saying they’ll raise rates JUST to keep the price of metals down? Are you high faggot?

DIG DEEP - In-Q-Tel (IQT), formerly Peleus and known as In-Q-It, is an American not-for-profit venture capital firm based in Arlington, Virginia.... pssst... this is the DARPA CIA DIRECT CONNECTION

= directly @

youtube.com/watch?v=IXm24MjooFs&feature=youtu.be&ytbChannel=American Intelligence Media

THEN

Start connecting the dots... there is your fake infomerical made of fantasy TV Crypto's.

These devious gold manipulators always surpress the price, and never pump it... right... down is manipulation, up is always pms finding their real value?
Do you think through these harebrained explanations of how the world works?

BUY THE FACTS ONLY - shltcan the fantasy bud. Considering my investment strats are hitting right at 9 out of every 10 bets I place... being ex-military with a deep background in the intel game also helps. All of this is a fraud, all of it. Bitcoin as is google and facebook as is most of it a darpa MIC construct. Too many of us now know what we're dealing with and getting taken for a ride into their manipulated manufactured lies is not on my to do list now or ever.

The issues going forward is that all of this is about to be exposed. Don't be that guy riding his high arrogant horse RUNNING into your demise. But then again, I don't give a flyin flip if you suckerfck yourself to death. Choose wisely or be the buggered up his azz rube! The system is fracturing NOW not later on into some nebulous time frame, it's happening all around us now.

We're about to face a complete crash of credit interdependency... your digital fairy dust coins are going to be worthless. BUY THE FACTS = hard money - real tangible assets as in zero counter party risk with no intermediary risks - gold and silver have ZERO LIABILITY when you hold them in your hands. Do whatever you like. You're going to anyways. I've not lost 10 cents this year so far... and yet I keep stacking with all the profits I make taking my risk off the table.

Come back and see me in 5 years.... my stacks will be 20X what they are now and no matter what happens, I'll still be at zero liability with all of my net worth preserved. Don't by the fantasy - BUY THE FACTS ONLY.

Goldbugs have been saying this for decades and will eventually be right at some point, broken clock etc. When your pm bags go 5x, meanwhile missed insane gains on stocks and crypto for decades.
But yeah.

You’re an absolute retard if you think btc is a darpa project. Which makes me want to disregard everything else you’ve said

I mean regarding the crash everyone knows it's coming, you simply gotta look at the yield curve. The NY and Cleveland FED yield curve based models put the recession risk in the next twelve months at 30% as of june, pic related.

Attached: 2019-06-26 Cleveland Fed Recession Probability Model.jpg (768x497, 52K)

Which silver ETF do I buy? Or how do I approach going long on silver and gold?

>Which silver ETF do I buy?
none, take delivery

As in physical delivered to my house?

either that or have it stored in a vaulting service but I recommend having at least some at your home

Nobody is suppressing anything nobody wants shiny rocks they aren’t liquid

sure they're not, that's why there is 100 paper contract for every 1 ounce of gold and 200 paper contracts for every 1 ounce of silver

Attached: 1527564388.gif (370x480, 2.33M)

Any crash would send crypto over the moon. Keep coping.

Thx just vought 100k

>GYPTO TURRENSI

Attached: aB0rqGx_700b.jpg (700x692, 39K)

>zero counter party risk with no intermediary risks

sorry, did you just say buy more LINK?

Thanks user I'm new to investing. Won't there be high transaction costs with delivery? Where would you recommend I buy from?

Why thank you boomer for relaying one year old info

and also stop shilling boomer comments from ZH

A lot of sites give free shipping on order over $100 and you will pay premium as opposed to etfs but it's not that bad.
If you're in America I recommend either sdbullion or jmbullion. Apmex is also ok as they probably have the best selection but their premiums tend to be higher.

Hyper liquid idiot
I got 5 coin shops and 10 pawn shops and 10 guys on craigslist and 10 million on ebay always waiting to buy

why would pms be any more liquid than stocks/crypto in the event of a market meltdown? every seller needs a buyer, and nobody is going to take silver/gold for a loaf of bread... ignoring ur "top of my class at navy seals" background bc military experience doesn't translate to market knowledge

because pms are money unlike stocks/crypto
no one is going to be buying them, they will be accepting them as payment
why is this so hard for zoomers to understand?

Attached: 150987230847.png (728x691, 105K)

Fucking lol at anons taking this thread so seriously

Sitting comfy here. Keep stacking brother.

Attached: 1530955281096.jpg (838x696, 38K)

copypasta

The US government would NEVER allow a crypto to replace the USD. ever. What's more likely to happen is the government will dissolve the fed and create a new centralized crypto stable coin and it will be used as legal tender everywhere. they have the money to make it happen too. It would be dumbed down enough for normies to use. No need for new complex infrastructure. It would all work on a creditcard like system. You'll just have a credit card with crypto loaded on to it and that's that. No mining. No staking. No forking. Just one coin accepted as money everywhere and backed by the most powerful military in the history of the world.

Cool. How much of this coin do I need to exchange for like just a squadron of 6 soldiers and one helicopter? Is this backing like renting the military or do I actually own them as slaves?

They own the military and it ensures their coin is used for trade. This is basically how the USD works now. It's how all fiat works. Countries must do business in whatever currency they issue.

OK whatever, just answer my question please.

These ld faggots are trying to unload their gold bags because crypto is the next big thing. You guys are fucking asshole pieces of shit. Fuck you.

Yes you will.
10k*1000= ~9.5M
3 ETH *10000= ~250K
125oz silver* 300= ~37,500
So over 10 million dollars

>unload
I'm acquiring

my dad works at the federal reserve and he said trump is going to save the economy but only if we go to war with iran

obviously you're still goyim in this attempt to create a (((centralized crypto)))

How can I be multiple people when I'm only one person no matter how rich I am?