What the fuck is wrong with you people?

How are you anons actually MORE depressed now that LINK is starting to take off? I accumulated 20k and with all these announcements, the moon mission is getting so close that I can taste my freedom...

Get goals that are larger than yourself and you won't feel lost.

Attached: Screenshot_20190709-043220.jpg (1435x2450, 1.44M)

Have you forgot that this is Jow Forums?

376 link here.
Im not making it

You won’t make it because of your mindset

Old link fag. It’s exhausting , having not crossed the chasm still living my life like a pleb wage chuck. My lunch break is over. T. Back to cube

>How are you anons actually MORE depressed
Having a lot of money is nice. It's coming to this board and seeing nothing but stale FUD and brainlets buying 100 LINK stacks that's depressing. LINK is one of the biggest things in my life right now and there isn't really anyone I can share it with. Coming here is just a reminder that I'm alone. All I can do is wait and keep focusing on other things and spend as little time here as possible.

I’m bored as fuck even at my wage cage, or on my lunch break which is ending now

Don't pretend that that faggot is all of us. That user unironically needs to fucking kill himself because he's broken and a lost cause. Would not even attempt to help him.

I am unbelievably excited for Link. I have literally been turbo happy for last two months, with short spurts of intense butthurt whenever Link dumped for a day. Green candles literally make me euphoric and pink candles literally make me wojak tier. Literally the only other times in my life I've been this happy/excited was with my first gf and the first time I traveled overseas, and when I got my PS2 as a kid.

I actually hate the chase. I don't care for it at all. I just want Link to shoot up to 1k right fucking now so I can sell 5% of my stack already and start living my dreams while staking the rest. There are so many things I want to do in life that Link will allow. Fuck these shallow minded retards that can't rise above the money chasing game. Money doesn't just give you endless consumption and security, it also gives you power so you can start building, shaping and changing the world yourself.

I'm not depressed

you're f5ing this board too much and just witnessing a lot of nulinkers who wished they bought earlier even though they're still early

just go take a vacation, you earned it.. that's what I'm getting ready to do

Yeah this board has been dogshit recently. I don't even know why they're spamming FUD because literally no one here is gonna sell under $10 minimum.

I wish there was a way to block off access to Jow Forums to anyone who came here after Jan 2019

Comfy link holder here.

Days go by so slowly now. Its just a waiting game now. The days of gambling are over. I already know i'v made it.

Attached: Comfy01.png (1387x1020, 332K)

This.
I regret not becoming a tranny

it is kind of sad in a way

i think it was the memes. link threads just aren't the same anymore and most of the oldfags have left. i hope they come back for singularity at least.

i think i'm among the few who has been regularly posting since 2017 but it's getting tiring. the FUD isn't funny anymore, it's just desperate newfags trying to drive the price down because they haven't accumulated.

Attached: 1561944838235.png (1080x810, 840K)

This shit is making me stressed as fuck, I hold 100k link and that’s more money than I have ever had in my life and more money than my family ever had. I don’t even enjoy having Link because I am worried every day for some kind of event making Link obsolete. I just want it to moon and sell and live my life.

I wish I got into cryptocurrency sooner. I had every opportunity but I kept chickening out/couldn't be bothered to learn about it. I only have 4 LINK, but I'm scared to buy more. Is this honestly going to explode anons? I'll put a few hundred in. Better late than never I guess

Attached: 1550980159753.jpg (640x853, 63K)

Just post on linkchan

Why the optimism? The price is plummeting.

it has absolutely rock solid support. you won't see under $3 again, sorry you had 2 years. at most we'll briefly touch $2.80 again like we did but that is the literal basement.

I have 84k link, buyin price is 40 cents, I'm not a nulinker; however, the fact that it went below 30k sats is a little discouraging.

>4 (FOUR) Link

Oh god. Lads, the days of someone posting sub 1 Link portfolio's will be among us soon. Imagine it, the days when people are boasting that they have 0.97 Sergers, almost a full Chainlink.

Yes put $100 in already retard. What's $100 if you lose it, nothing.

>went below 30k sats is a little discouraging.
well no shit, BTC is pumping. USD looks good though.

not depressed just fuck am i bored! cant focus on work anymore. Its feels like the last semester of school.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1000K_EOY_SOSTINKY.jpg (1533x917, 161K)

Because a lot of us had enough sense to buy low and are up over 1000%.

Never heard of gambling? It's only fun when there's risk & uncertainty. Worse if you plan to baghold for 7+ years you literally have nothing to do.

if this ever happens my mind will be fucking blown

I only have 201 and i feel like I need more time accumulate i need at least 1k to make it or at least make it for myself maybe not other anons that want fucking lambos or whatever

I actually said the exact same thing to my coworker. Probably means we’re going to crab for the next year because linkies are always tortured by the market

For me it was all the wonder and interacting with you guys. Someone would post a crumb and it would be a thread I could go to all day. It was the most exhilarating and hilarious time I’ve ever had learning anything. It was like solving a puzzle. I’m autistically quiet in real life so it was like I had a giant group of friends.

And now it’s just not as fun here because we’re all comfy. I’ve become a lot more confident in real life from all of this though.

linkarium is far superior

>pic
White people and their fucking first world problems.

WE'LL BE RICH, MOTHERFUCKER, BETTER BE A SAD MAN IN MONACO THAN A HAPPY MAN IN NEW FUCKING DELHI

I only have 10k which is probably not enough to make it. I will be comfier but the wage cage will be eternal.

We're on the cusp of greatness user. Thousands of link holders, wagies and NEETs, trembling with anxiety. This is the largest pump LINK has had, but it's not enough, it's not what we were promised, so we wait. The FUD doesn't work anymore, the only thing shills are posting is what we know. We can only wait.

This is true. There are a lot of degenerate gamblers here, and the screencap in OP is definitely one of them. He is depressed despite the gains because he needs his fucking fix. What's the bet these fags start swinging their Link, not to up their stack but for the thrill that they might get rekt with surprise announcements and lose it all.

10k is enough user

Anyone have the picture of the wojacks in underwear holding his face on the floor of a dirty room with a computer in front of him with Jow Forums on it?

Meh...

>10k
i only have 200 and ill make it

I kind of miss the old days before we took off

Lol what would happen if link crashed and you all JUST'd the fuck out

What is life after potencial link crash?

Attached: d34.jpg (600x660, 21K)

Fuck off faggot. Im going to keep saying this over and over.

You literally had 2 fucking years.

I didn't know about till about a month ago and I was hesitant to buy in. I bought in around $1 didnt put in much tho

i just want to buy a house and retire a little early. is 1300 link enough for that?

Be honest dude, are you also fudding to try and keep the price down?

but we can always find new shitcoins for the same thrill of the crazy short term gains. look at how recently coti, vidt, brap, etc have been. its all good and the memes will keep rolling forever till this board shuts down. which I hope is never.

no, but it would help me get more. I want it to hold till about the end of the month so I can get as much as possible. 600 link would be good enough for me.

With that stack you could shorten a 30 year mortgage into a 7-10 year mortgage which puts you far ahead of anyone else in your age group (assuming you're in your late 20s/early 30s)

Because, OP, money doesn’t change the poor mental state of these anons. Too many of them think “Once I’m rich, my real life will finally start.”

It’s destructive and self defeating thought because they will always realize they are going to need one more thing to kick start their lives. “Once I get my teeth fixed, once I bulk up, once I get that custom lambo, once my deposit for that island clears, once I hire this entourage...then my life will begin.”

You see where the problem lies? These people aren’t worthy of the money because they haven’t done the first thing that they needed to do: love themselves. The second they love themselves they would have and could have taken responsibility for themselves and realized that their “real life” began at 13-18. They need to acknowledge and understand that every day they live their true life and are responsible for all things there in.

These anons need to fix their heads or else nothing will change, even with wealth...hell, things will likely get worse because they can now chase the more destructive paths.

i only managed to get money this fucking year even tough i have been watching Jow Forums and have cheered for link since 2018. and i only got to buy some in fucking may, since my fucking leech of a relative constantly had to get bailed out of some shit and ate up all my spare cash.

managed to get a 2k suicide stack.
that fucker, is fucked in the head, or some very bad shill trying to get you to chase some other quick xSomenumber or so to get the adrenaline high of gambling and winning.

Fuck him.

I am not selling. And i will keep dca so long as i can afford it with my meager shithole country salary since i have no desire to move to degeneration centrals for better pay and risk some akbarsplosion.

I mean yeah, the way things worked out its not enough to start the ball on making my grandomaniacal dreams a reality, but it is fucking enough to live over here without having to wage.

Dont take ze obvious morinc bait. And if you have to swing or some other stupid shit do it with only a smaller portion of your stack while you block the rest in a wallet you wont touch.

Brah fudding does literally nothing except make the board a shittier place. The anons with stacks that matter aren't selling because of fud, we've seen everything and held through everything.

The anons who do sell because of fud are newlinkers or linklets and even if they do, their stacks are so small that it literally doesn't matter.

What the fudding has done though is make this board so fucking gay and boring that I come here way less. We're supposed to all make it together but if this spam keeps up we'll be making it individually which is far less exciting.

normies wanting a life, and not dreaming of reshaping the worldmap....

i agree it is pretty annoying

how confident are all you anons that this is actually happening? im trying to get to 3k and pay off my house and hopefully neet with some savings. retiring early would be nice but i cant stand working anymore and i think i need out this within the next couple years for my sanity

Have you not noticed the quality of this board since LINK started pumping? Getting rich is great but biz is unironically over.

2 year oldfag linker here, never been so excited for chainlink. things that we were hoping to be true are literally coming true before our eyes, coolest thing ive experienced.

Attached: 1562299229960.png (1500x1727, 1.73M)

FUCK LINKIES

you are on fucking Jow Forums.
you did not have sanity in the first place.
stop being a impatient twit. hodl and do some other shit to avoid the pressing need to give yourself a 12 gauge facial remodeling.

I am depressed because with Oracle, Google and so on this coin can't breack the 4,50$
Ho can it go to 1000$?

Fucking this. I'm so sick and bored of FUD. What part of "I'm not fucking selling" do you FUD fags not get. At most I will just browse here less and then you just end up FUDing nolinkers. I almost kinda want to go to that Linkchan board but I don't feel safe linking it to my metamask when I have 300k.

Guess I will just pass the time playing video games instead or visit another board. Jow Forums is so fucking shit now when there is no new Link news.

drns (didn’t read not selling)

It's literally the same path Jow Forums took with Trump. Both started with meme magic, then we just kept winning. And in the end Jow Forums died but Trump got the victory and all oldfag Jow Forumsacks left for another boards/sites and now it's a shadow of it's former self. It will be the same for Jow Forums. A year from now Jow Forums will be an unrecognizable shithole full of newfags and poorfags wondering what it was like in the early days of Link.

Remember even ETH oldfags were hard to come by in late 2017. Once we make it, we're fucking off and never coming back. Time to live our lives.

nothing changes since I've only got 100 linkies

this

389 here
we ain't making it son, but we are gonna get so much fucking money. Making it will be so much easier, you will be able to buy thoudands of the next oracle project. and you won't have to wage for a while.
be patient bra, we will make it

any of you perhaps a polish guy in america?
Ivan would like to meet user friend again.

>I actually hate the chase
Yeah, I fucking despise trading (stocks, crypto, whatever) if I'm being honest. Trading, grinding, hustling, whatever the get-rich scheme is, it's fucking exhausting. Staring at charts, sizing up shitcoins, moving my stack around. I hate getting rich. It's stressful, god knows how many lines on my face are due to staring at my blockfolio at 3AM in the morning, unable to sleep. I just want to BE rich so I can afford to quit my job and start dedicating my time to hobbies I want to pursue and never look at charts or have to think about a side hustle ever again.

LINK was appealing precisely because it felt like a shortcut, it seemed like such a sure thing that it didn't feel like a chase at all. Jow Forums's pooled autism found a glitch in the matrix, it let us buy a $1000 asset for $0.20. And the rest was just waiting.

Based. The idiots who want the "chase" are never gonna make it. They are addicted to dopamine and will spend all their money on chasing it. Smart anons will start building up their community and chilling on their hobby farm estate.

ITT I (finally) understand that linkies are all just in on a tongue-in-cheek joke.

Fuck, it took me a while. I thought it was just raw, unhinged delusion, but this is the thread that finally broke Poe's law.

Yes. Purchase a nice piece of land not too far from a city. Get free labor for land work and harvest via workaway and wwoofing volunteers. Stack a nice cellar full of fermented vegetables, couple meat freezers. Anons talk about fucking lambos, I'm talking about homesteading and building a home I will be comfortable dying in, and that will be worthy of either my legacy or preservation as a historical site.

I also am interested in general tech entrepreneurship but Idk if my bags will make me rich enough for that.

Are you me

Where are we gonna live when we make it bros? I’m def getting a Manhattan apartment for when I want some excitement. But living there full time is a meme. I’m trying to figure out where to buy some land and a big estate. Colorado maybe?

Back in mid 2018 my favourite part of the day would be waking up and seeing what new breadcrumbs we would find. Seemed like there was a new one every week and even encouraged me to do some digging myself.

Goddamn Jow Forums was so fucking based back then

Come to NZ. It's heaven for people that want to hunt, hike, surf or live off grid

Attached: images.jpeg-10.jpg (400x400, 44K)

I only have 205 link. Not gonna make it which is good enough reason to not get bored or depressed. Only keep going.

Attached: 1562310908848.jpg (680x545, 46K)

>larger than yourself

Attached: headingtotheclubwiththelads.jpg (1505x1080, 508K)

>4
fucking buy 100 at least you retard

If Link does ever explode you'll have enough money for one (1) Gibson Guitar. And spoilers; it won't even be that good.

Attached: LPR9TVDBNH1_FINISHES_FAMILY.jpg (1400x725, 161K)

bugs? snakes?

Same bugs as any other European country and no snakes. North island is great if you want some city life and south island is god tier for more natural living/holidaying.

Pic related is where I was camping last month

Attached: images.jpeg-11.jpg (680x451, 65K)

Was unironically on my list. Is Wellington nice? Or should I go more remote? What about earthquakes and shit? I’m going there next February, excited as hell

race problems?

How the fuck can you hunt when they’re banning literally every firearm?

Linkies are so desperate. Why do all your posts sound like begging?

Also is it gloomy and overcast a lot of the time weather wise?

Only guns which could be converted to fully auto's. Myself and all my hunter friends are totally fine with it

Lived in Wellington for 4 years. Great city tho housing is becoming expensive and the shape of the city and harbour means traffic is going to get worse. Christchurch is a great city with a better climate and is on the comeback after the earthquake

Knowing that you're going to be rich as fuck is just boring man

Immigration is FUCKED and you wont let us yanks in

they advertise to burgers on their gov site. 3M investment gets you residency

Weather is very different depending which part of the country. We are a long skinny island so far north is almost tropical while further south has colder winters but hot summers with generally less rain

Aren't the gun laws going to shit because of based Brenton Tarrant?

Tahoe nigger

Tarrant did not bother with any kind of gun legislation compliance from what i know.
Pulled a bataclan i believe.

Nowhere near as bad as America or Europe. The natives and islanders are really comfy and good hearted people. Just a few bad apples that try to emulate the nogs in America.

If you think he is based we don't want you lol.

This. Absolutely fucking based user. I am in Link for exactly the same reasons. I got so burned out on shitcoins in 2017 (even before the bullrun) that I just wanted a sure fire long term gainer. So that I never had to worry about trading again. I want as little risk and volatility at all. I never want to look at a fucking chart again after Link properly moons. I just want my node earming passive income so I can start actually living my life and achieving goals, engaging in my hobbies, spending time with family and friends, creating artworks and working on fun projects etc. Oh and travel too. Fuck these NPC's who need to grind to feel like they are doing anything. They are uncreative faggots who can't just exist as themselves, they constantly need to be working on someone elses plans or riding others coatails or following a heard and trying to predict heard trends. They are never pioneers.

bump

What price are you planning to sell at? If it's truly life-changing money imho you should start scaling out slowly pretty soon, even a bit at $10 or so. You've waited however many years, what's a few more weeks?

Inshallah brother.

Yup. You'd be risking way too much if you didn't. Personally I'm selling 5% for every 3.5b increase in the market cap (from $10 onwards).

>i'm going to be so rich soon and don't know what to do with myself :'(

>coin that is "going to make him rich" touches a new weekly low on an absolute dogshit-looking chart as insiders slowly and steadily dump their bags

stay stinky, linkies