What did he mean by this?

what did he mean by this?

Deloitte
CLIO
Link: $45.00

Attached: sergod.jpg (603x673, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/pr-deloitte-clio-cross-border-bancassurance-dlt-platform.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What was meant was:

'I'm a huge larping gaylord'

$45 by Wednesday.... I love link but that’s not happening

Double 2 are a bad luck number in chinese culture. You are wrong

Gotta be realistic though, google and coinbase didn’t get it past $5 at the height of fomo. So how is it suddenly gonna pump to $45 within two days

That's because hype alone can't do much for long. Even BTC2 had a nice 9000% hype because the FOMO
> oh shit, normies might genuinely pump this to 1k before it crashes
But it was so short. And just like that, Link will most likely plummet before it actually gets a 'real' value and stabilizes somewhere around a few dollars.

It only stopped growing once bots turned on

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF NULINKERS LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1562008784801.jpg (1036x919, 190K)

I’ve been craving some crumbs lately, larps or not

hmmmm

Attached: 1561297887596.jpg (320x271, 40K)

It's been botted hard.

OH MY FUCKING GOD LMAO YOU FAGGOTS ARE GOING STRAIGHT DOWN TO $0.50 AHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHA AHHHHHHHHHHHH OH NO AHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1562092484423.jpg (493x423, 78K)

The question is, what’s gonna beat the bots then?

binance shutting down for americans will be big

but really eventually the bots won't be able to hold back the normie and institutional fomo once we get more news and development. and eventually the whales will just decide to shut them off anyway.

ching chong fomo will, like the google fomo blasted through the sell walls.

This, Coinbase reports trades to the taxman, so bots will not wash the price down

can somebody please explain the purpose of 'price suppression'? who benefits from the price of LINK being kept at a certain level?

SVIA is partnered with CLIO to increase their efficiency through the usage of blockchain. Sergey gave a presentation to the SVIA earlier this year and the document is seen on this screenshot. Patience is key, this is just another step towards becoming the integral component of the new transparent insurance market.

Attached: image0 (1).png (800x454, 452K)

The mudman is playing games again I see...

supposedly by dumping enough to suppress the price, they can accumulate at cheaper prices over a longer period of time, thus ending up with more despite constant dumping

www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/pr-deloitte-clio-cross-border-bancassurance-dlt-platform.html

>2 partnerships for development
vs
>one trillion dollar user
that larp was just crazy enough to be true

how is LINK connected to this? SVIA is actually real and not speculation btw.

Never heard of Deloitte. Some insignificant startup company that in the greater scheme of things means diddly squat

What a brainlet.