I just made something big

How do you successfully unveil something new?

I need more attention on it than I currently have on my instagram. It's being sent to the owner of HYPEBEAST but should I post it on my accounts first or wait to talk to them?

It's expensive and limited, how do I potentially take 5 figure payments online?

Thanks everybody.

Attached: FrenchKitchenMarblePlatterSHS16.jpg (800x800, 40K)

>how do I potentially take 5 figure payments online?

shopify.

also give biz bros a discount code

I made a webflow website but maybe transferring to shopify is better? Or would it make more sense to just take bank transfers initially?

>How do you successfully unveil something new
Well gee, that's the question, ain't it?

If I knew how to do that then I'd have the most successful business book ever.

I can make whatever you want. I just want a cut. What say you?

Dont use shopify ffs, something bespoke is what youll want

What the actual fuck is the ‘thing’ you’ve made. Can’t make fun o- I mean help you if you don’t even tell us what we’re working with.

The mark of a newb developer, accepting projects without even knowing what they are.

The mark of a newb developer, calling other people newbs without even knowing what they can do

Guys, I'm not going to be direct about it but it's a very hype product, probably one of the most ubiquitous pieces of kit from 2019, already a meme for luxury, redesigned in luxury materials. It costs $20k, which is more than justified in the materials. Only 100 are being made.

Are you pissing in bottles too?

No?

Best of luck with your luxury gamergirl pissbottles m8

Lol. It isn't the bathwater but, that's hilarious. It is genuinely something that we will probably see on Hypebeast, and I'm genuinely looking for advice on 1.) Handling a release, and 2.) Processing payment

I kind of do know what you can do because you've done nothing or you would know it's dumb as all hell to try to take work without a several hour long consultation to 1) make sure the person you're working with isn't a gigantic idiot and have a set goal and plan to get there. 2) the idea doesn't suck.

You learn eventually after doing a project or two and profiting 17 dollars from 400 hours of work.

Youre way too serious. Bet I've made better shit than you. lets measure dicks. Show

Calm down boys. Let's keep the thread on track.
Any web design I'd need now would be limited to a simple, brutalist, single product site.

Here are more details:

I have 2800 Instagram followers

There's enough confidence in the concept, and my execution of both the object and the branding to place the press release in the hands of the CEO of the platform HYPEBEAST.

What I need, is a brief rollout strategy for pumping this up on social media, and I need to make sure I can direct that traffic somewhere that will ultimately be able to accept their credit cards (or that I can take bank transfers if that's determined to be a better idea)

You just need to pay for advertising basically, thats it.

Now tell us what it is

Paying for advertising is typically seen as a tacky and undermining move for artist / designers.

is it self activating defribilators?

Go get a million followers organically then and sell your product when you get there in 10 years

You need money and you need to give it to other social media influencers aswell as the product for free as a gesture so they shill it for you

>all I need is a simple, brutalist site

You're going to be poor forever.

Nobody's getting a $20k product for free. That's undermining.

Bitch, shut up. Like, what?
"Oh brutalism as an aesthetic decision removes my ability to increase the efficiency of my sales funnel" (I said that in a dumb voice to mock you)

Make a "AHEM, ANNOUNCENT INCOMING" thread here. Works like a charm.

Attached: 1562567954188.png (1024x511, 213K)

Make sure you get someone to use social media for you and never, ever post on it yourself

lol not even, this is more of a "AHEM, how do I make an announcement incoming thread" ??

Genuinely a good idea, I'm not a weeb like Elon but I fucking hate having to do it myself.

I would bet a lot of money that you've used, or seen, my work before.

You expecting word of mouth? Send one to a kardashian or something for an IG post. No one is going to buy something like that unless someone """cool""" has their name tied to it or it gives good head.

I'll take that bet

Friends w a few of Kanye's stylists and assistants.
Another friend produces for TDE, Kendrick, SZA
Another is friends w Tyler the Creator
and yet another is friends w Pharrell.

I have seen luxury brands in a similar space completely undermine themselves by offering products for free in exchange for "marketing" that only works if I'm also shilling cheap things that her supporters can buy. It's flawed as an idea if I'm giving things for free LITERALLY TO MY TARGET MARKET.

Your target market is 5 people?

Ah yes. 5 people. Please don't be retarded.

>I have 2800 Instagram followers

i got 50k followers, wanna pissing contest?

Like, this is such a retardedly pedantic answer. Do you feel smart?

Jesus Christ. No! I'm communicating details.
I'm not being a fucking showoff over 2800 followers.

Ever visited a K-12 school website? Very high chance. Ever watch a Twitch stream for more than 5 minutes? An even bigger chance.

A few other b2b saas products but those are going to be the biggest unless you use inventory management software or are a recruiter looking for remote workers, or if you're a restaurant with my waitlist software, or a beta user of my cms.

Buy billboard in LA. idk.

A lot smarter than you, so no

tl;dr OP is an insufferable faggot and has absolutely no business sense. Thread over

This from the guy that asked if my target market was 5 people, which he knew was a useless question.

Good thing you didn't build his website for him before finding that out, amirite?

;)

the world needs luxury piss jars please give him a break

Finally someone understands. Thank you. My engagement has been shit lately and I don’t want it to sit dead on my account.